Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports (54403 Views)

Timi Dakolos Daughters Appear In July/August Vanity Fair Magazine / Breaking!!! Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IG Orders Case Transfer To Lagos / Coza Vs The Dakolos.. Another Gigantic Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by damiloladuke: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
Operatives of the Nigerian Police are allegedly forcing the Dakolos to sign a paper, reportedly sent by the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, from Abuja.

According to SaharaReporters, the Dakolos are being forced to sign a document, which allegedly statd that the rape allegation was made to tarnish the image of the man of God.

The source said:

"The men are harassing the Dakolos and trying to force them to sign a document from the Inspector General Of Police, Mohammed Adamu, stating that the confession made by Busola Dakolo is targeted at tarnishing the image of Biodun Fatoyinbo, pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly in Abuja, a move the Dakolo's are vehemently resisting."

https://lailasnews.com/police-forcing-the-dakolos-to-sign-paper-from-igp-report/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Maydayy(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
How true is this info?
I don't understand why the Nigerian system is like this. Let's watch and see how things turn out

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by PoliteActivist: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
Your source?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
I think their are more important issues to us as a nation than this whole busola and coza pastor brouhaha...i have never believed those allegations made against the coza pastor,she has failed to provide enough evidence to back up her claims.I think the whole thing is geared towards tarnishing the image of pastor biodun. Meanwhile,I heard nairalands maddest fella is back,how true is that guys?

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by manuel4real(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by ta4ba3(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Behind every rumour there’s an atom of truth.... the coza pastor (Gucci branch) is very desperate and can go to any length... who else thinks is July 7 days program is cultism related... I mean he starts 1st of July and end 7th of July same day they celebrate metal day...

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Spar7tan(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
I don't believe this. Any proof?

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by inoki247: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dem don come again oh. Dem dey look for Public sympathy again oya Tomorrow is Sunday go nd resume with ur Protest as AFCON don finish.. Dem don see say dem no fit win d case dey are trying a new Tactics incase if dem lose d case people will feel sympathy nd b shouting bias judgement up nd down...

Modified:: oga goan answer Police call.. Biodun don throw him own shot tru d Police nd not tru social media goan counter him with evidence...Abi na social media u go give statement ni..

People shouting d Pastor should sue for defamation if his innocent e don du now tru d police u guys will look for anoda excuse..

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by ArinzeAnthony03: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
I smell lies...

5 Likes

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by froshsteve(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
So This Movie Never Finish

2 Likes

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by midolian(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
cry cry cry

#HangBiodunFatoyinboByTheBallz

9 Likes

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Joythah(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
So IGP krested a document in the midst of this insecurity
Hmmmm

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Adepet222(f): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
We are patiently still waiting for the outcome of this rape allegation.

The truth will be out at the end........... hopefully!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Houseofglam7(f): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Yuceeluv(f): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
This lady is beautiful. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Obagoblog(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Abeg, Our mumu don do...
Incomplete gist.
Let's see the said document.

2 Likes

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
NPF?
They can do it.

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by ednut1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
I would rather believe india 99 1 nigeria than Sahara trash reporters. Sowore has no shame he too dey lie.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Gforce2019: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
Yes . Dakolo family don buy market .

Thank God I'm not part of the gullible Nigeria that use to Jump into conclusion.

Keeping my fingers crossed for more story abt dakolo and pastor fatoyinbo

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by ccollins(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
K
Useless fraudsters we revere.

May God be with the dakolos

8 Likes

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by jimharry21(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
hope before now he knew his rights not to sign anything without his legal team? may God heal both COZA Pastor and the Dakolo's.

6 Likes

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Jac007(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
They wanted public sympathy na, here it is in abundance. Someone also said BBnaija voice don rape her too grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Enijomah(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
Gbagam, from which source? Attention seekers timi is just disgracing himself

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Nobisjoe1: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
No proof i won't say anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by rainmoredays: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Money, power and oppression

5 Likes

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by tsmat(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Where's your strong proof?

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Chiefqueenn(f): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Perhaps they sent the gunmen. Suspects found.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid / Simi Was Pestering Don Jazzy To Listen To Her Mixtape 4 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.