Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports (54424 Views)

Timi Dakolos Daughters Appear In July/August Vanity Fair Magazine / Breaking!!! Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IG Orders Case Transfer To Lagos / Coza Vs The Dakolos.. Another Gigantic Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by CrestMan: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Are they indirectly telling us that it was a false alarm?
They should have started by apologizing that the people in the bus were Police officers and not gun men before trying to lie tell us this concurted story.

Timi is feeling very lonely after everyone had moved on to other trending topics. He sha wants to trend again
cheesy grin cool

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Bellotelli: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Show me the papers or I just get d fvck outta here, scumbags.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
ta4ba3:
Behind every rumour there’s an atom of truth.... the coza pastor (Gucci branch) is very desperate and can go to any length... who else thinks is July 7 days program is cultism related... I mean he starts 1st of July and end 7th of July same day they celebrate metal day...
Do you see why they warned you not to join cultism? You think like knife and gun.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Deapexboy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
ta4ba3:
Behind every rumour there’s an atom of truth.... the coza pastor (Gucci branch) is very desperate and can go to any length... who else thinks is July 7 days program is cultism related... I mean he starts 1st of July and end 7th of July same day they celebrate metal day...

But you get small sense ooo

Just small sense
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Babaheekmat: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
IGP..

A hausa Muslim..

Would never side a Christian in anyway..

This info is a lie
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by udemzyudex(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Believe this trash at your own peril.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by udemzyudex(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
ta4ba3:

I dislike this quote, gone are those days bro. This is the erra of photoshop, photo manipulation, doctored audio/ video and social media.

Anybody can just sit down in his room and post or share nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by tejiri4(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
This pastor is fake argue with your phone.

2 Likes

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Alfredah01: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
U can’t just wake up one morning come with stories that has no prof or backup and expect all Nigerians to believe your claims, from onset I know all this is baseless stories and here come another one, atleast u most know the name of one or two police officer or the zonal branch those are facts not Nigerian police from IGP nonsense

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Walelavender(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
How could this be possible

They ain't kids. This story get k-leg cool
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by davires: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
See as the guy just expose his address on the letter.

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by KogitesolarLTD(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
In this part of the world,Dakolos should have let the past go bye,because even if is true,to get a prof that could get someone in to prison is always difficult,especially long time incidents.

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
ta4ba3:

Metal day?hmmm now am wondering why you know so much shocked

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Myself2(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
ta4ba3:

Yeeeeeessss, you have a point
God will expose him
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
damiloladuke:
Operatives of the Nigerian Police are allegedly forcing the Dakolos to sign a paper, reportedly sent by the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, from Abuja.

According to SaharaReporters, the Dakolos are being forced to sign a document, which allegedly statd that the rape allegation was made to tarnish the image of the man of God.

The source said:

https://lailasnews.com/police-forcing-the-dakolos-to-sign-paper-from-igp-report/

lies from the pit of hell... Sahara reporters just like everything related to Nigeria has been bastardized and compromised....

Force In this context what does force mean? Or I mean the igp police are still forcing them or couldn't force them? Or the igp came with moles or Sahara detectives or spy's?

And they apparently gave them a break to nuisance on social media?

Like I said everything nigeria is gonna always be stupidly comical to discerning minds only..

I'm kinda tired.. Will tell u guys later in the week or tomorrow my experience at Nigerian embassy at fleet Street London on Thursday...

Not in the mood now.. Just arrived base.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by inoki247: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
stanliwise:
You speak like you know something about this issue that we don't, can you throw more light?

shey u see for diz letter say make dem sign anything for diz letter d letter state dey should show up at the station on a stipulated date so dey should goan nd make dere statements with dere lawyers..
Biodun don throw him own shot tru d Police nd not tru social media goan counter him with evidence...Abi na social media dem go give statement ni

2 Likes

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Americanboy35: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
Proof or idonbelevit
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by MetaPhysical: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
If you live in Nigeria, you are a public figure.....and you don't have the following set, you are a f00l!

1. Lawyer
2. Tax accountant
3. Political godfather
4. Ethnic militia

Why is Dakolo crying on social media, where is his legal team and his political godfather?

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Abbeynomics: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
Sahara reports at it again
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Dagz007(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Honestly I still find it difficult to believe how some youth of this generation thinks, How can somebody still be calling for more evidence after all ,
Maybe until it actually happen to one of your family member then you would understand how strong a woman that would come out and make such confession is... be there claiming its a lie against COZA

3 Likes

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Borderless: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
blizard44:
Useless fraudsters we revere.

May God be with the dakolos

The Almighty, All-Knowing isn’t like you. He isn’t stupid!
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Borderless: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
rainmoredays:
Money, power and oppression

Now I know why you were scammed. Dumbos everywhere.
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Maydayy:
How true is this info?
I don't understand why the Nigerian system is like this. Let's watch and see how things turn out

Am not attacking bro but let's watch how it unfolds, let's watch how it turns out, that's how we watch and people in power misuse it in our country, what can we do?
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by kennypoka2(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
I think their are more important issues to us as a nation than this whole busola and coza pastor brouhaha...i have never believed those allegations made against the coza pastor,she has failed to provide enough evidence to back up her claims.I think the whole thing is geared towards tarnishing the image of pastor biodun. Meanwhile,I heard nairalands maddest fella is back,how true is that guys?

I hope you don't find yourself in this same situation
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Sanemind(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
There is more to this rape issue
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Borderless: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ugosample:

this above is what make a NiggerArea a failed third world shithole dump undecided

the fact that one can buy his way through sensitive stuff like this so brazenly

Have you got any proof?

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by capitalzero: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
igp will deny this next week
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Borderless: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
inoki247:

shey u see for diz letter say make dem sign anything for diz letter d letter state dey should show up at the station on a stipulated date so dey should goan nd make dere statements with dere lawyers..
Biodun don throw him own shot tru d Police nd not tru social media goan counter him with evidence...Abi na social media dem go give statement ni

God bless you and your generation!

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Dannyozs(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dagz007:
Honestly I still find it difficult to believe how some youth of this generation thinks, How can somebody still be calling for more evidence after all ,
Maybe until it actually happen to one of your family member then you would understand how strong a woman that would come out and make such confession is... be there claiming its a lie against COZA
After all what tho? Emotional outburst? Is that your own view of evidence? Oh maybe he lives a promiscuous lifestyle and was notorious in school. I guess we can use that as a confirmation of a crime as serious as rape! Sure why not bring him out like savages and crucify him without proper trial, give him the jungle justice treatment.

1 Like

Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
stanliwise:
You speak like you know something about this issue that we don't, can you throw more light?

Never hear oneside of the story n sentence the accuse to hang that is the 1st lesson you social media judges must heed to.
From the look of things i believe some forensic investigation or reasoning have been duely applied, maybe there finding show d allegations were not geniune.
considering the number of celebrities & personalities supporting busola dakolo, coupled with the full interest of the public makes its a sensitive case for naija police to just take sides. the police must av found out something
Re: Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports by Borderless: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dagz007:

Please give hard evidence and stop being stupidly sentimental.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs / Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.