Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement (60535 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by utenwuson: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
Way to go my guy.... The pastor is the real vip, u will need to proof that he's guilty of the accused crime, u can't just label someone bad and expect him to sit his assss and watch, u called for it, u are getting it, u are shouting, see as timi wife just turn this guy to ranter.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Dreambeat: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
The Lord is your strength my brother.If I were in your shoes, I will do the same.That shameless rapist must go to jail.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by 400billionman: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
omoadeleye:
So you first reported that "armed men were lurking around your house before? Later you now realized they are police officers trying to deliver a letter to you. This is how you have been spreading false rumours with you and your wife, they want to deliver a court letter to you and you now turn it to a war notification letter, and in a way that will demand you fighting for your family with your life... Guy go chill down.

He wan form Ajebo..

He thinks going to court is releasing SINGLE ..

Better don't start a fight you can't see through.

13 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by wordcat(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
Weathered:
rapist enabler, try and apply small common sense. The case is with the Lagos police command!

Why is the rapist Fatoyinbo not going to Ilorin?

Rape alarmist, tell your colleague to honour police invitation

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
dorox:

Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way
there was no truck load of policemen . there was only 3 police officers.
the police are just inviting her to prove those allegations. if she can't prove them, she will face the law

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Iamgrey5(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Your statement is the senseless of all I've read. Has the pastor been tried and convicted a rapist? Should I support a woman who raised a rape alert just because I am a woman too? I guess No.

Abeg! Shift.
With all due respect

I think yours is lacking any atom of sense.

Why should you then condemn the rape allegations and dismiss her allegations when the issue is still ongoing?

why can't you be neutral?

Feminist in other parts of the world started the metoo movement that help bring a lot of justice

You have exposed yourself with this case, you can't pretend for too long.

9 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by gassbee: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Na only mouth u get, see as d guy dey shake

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by adelaja70(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
dorox:

Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way
God bless you... NO mind that slowpoke. Women are truly their own problem.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Why should police come with arms to deliver a letter to a civilian.
Question of the century. cheesy grin Have you seen a police officer on an official duty without arms?

Please, don't quote me again. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by tiwiex(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
He said so much, but ended up saying nothing. The post is filled with so much emotions than logic. First, you raised an alarm that there are armed gunmen in front of your house. Some of us were wise enough to know they can't be gunmen. Now, they were armed policemen with shabby looks. Were you expecting the police to visit you without arms?

That said, if you were forced to sign documents: why not call on your lawyer to be present before that? The police already know you to be a celebrity, so I don't expect a fowl play. Stop the media trial 'cause it's obvious this post is to tarnish the man's already tarnished image.

Well done on your effort to defend. Some people come to your house in an unmarked van. How do u know they are police? They have no reason to be undercover before you bring that defence. Their car number I zoomed on was civilian too. It's just to deliver a letter. It could easily have been sent through DHL. Cheaper in the long run. These are signs of intimidation and nothing else. The letter even sounds like a threat on them rather than a problem resolution meeting.

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
adelaja70:

Are you not a fool... Is that how to invite?
how do you invite mr idiot? what is wrong with 3 policemen delivering a letter to a suspect?

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Tstark(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You supporters of rapists

You all must burn in hell for all eternity

You ignored all his points and decided to insult instead. This the kind of blind sympathy Timi is looking for. Continue ooo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Iamgrey5(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:

And u know everything about it, right? U that has become Judge and Jury.... Use ur sense...
I have not condemned the pastor

But the person I quoted have already claimed that Timi was lying earlier today, when she had no evidence

Now that it is quite obvious that there were truly armed men at Timi's house, she has changed her tone but still condemning Timi.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
Poor Mrs dakolo.if she was a chibok girl can would have found their voice. Instead they are silently enabling pastor Gucci
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Weathered: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
wordcat:

Rape alarmist, tell your colleague to honour police invitation
grin grin grin grin Rapist freeloader, has he not signed the invitation? Why you dey fret?

Na people like you make Wole Soyinka say Naija dey breed a generation of illiterates!

You're not only mentally hollow,
But a spiritual lackey
Psychologically weakened
And emotionally compromised.

A spiritual zombie grin

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by muzically(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Social media is not a court. Rape cases should be reported to the police. Let the court weigh the evidence and sentence the accused if it can be proved.

Social media should be like d last resort. If d police is compromised, then public opinion can be consulted to coerce them to be unbiased.

I don talk my mind o!

Coming to social media now, you're trying to sway public opinion to your favour. Meanwhile we don't have the capacity to critically examine and prove beyond reasonable doubt that the accused is indeed guilty.

Even in court, an accused person is presumed to be innocent until proved otherwise.

10 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Aladdin1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE!. INDEED!! 20YEARS RAPE SAGA THAT SEEMS TO BE BURRIED AND FORGOTTEN.ONLY TO COME BACK ALIVE TO BITE.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by HBB1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
I believe I read somewhere Buhari's Wife has chooked mouth in this case... this might just be a fallout of that.

I don't believe the Pastor's hands are clean sha-- he is not the only Pastor, why him alone and why would a married woman put everything on the line for this?
The recent charade by "CAN" Pastors on the COZA pulpit, also shows something is off-- and I dare say it was a charade.
It was the same way a certain Apostle started jumping up-and-down trying to show affection for his wife at every turn ( on social media), when accused of infidelity by the female dancer/stripper.

In this case, other names have been dropped-- certain Pastors in COZA. Ese Walter dropped some names too, some of which were identical with Busola's. When someone is lying he won't have that audacity?

There is a big cover up happening, a very big one and I pity the Pastor if my suspicions are true-- he is playing with his soul!
It's one thing to commit a sin, it's another to stand on the Pulpit and lie whilst trying to cover up, but what do I know, I could be wrong sha.

Anyway...hook these Negroes to a Lie detector and let everybody rest grin

8 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
correct!.. I've got your back!

. devil punish rapist / satanic god of men!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Iamgrey5(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Question of the century. cheesy grin Have you seen a police officer on an official duty without arms?

Please, don't quote me again. cheesy
Yes I have seen a police handle a civil case without arms in this part of the world

A bus full of armed police to deliver a letter to an Unarmed woman shows an intention to intimidate.

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by OdefaGirl(f): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hmmnnn, this is not ending soon.
I am watching

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by capitalzero: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
why should policemen armed to deliver letter of invitation over rape allegation ? shameful
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by capitalzero: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Yes I have seen a police handle a civil case without arms in this part of the world

A bus full of armed police to deliver a letter to an Unarmed woman shows an intention to intimidate.

true talk
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Kokaine(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

what is dangerous about getting invited by the police?
when a mummies pet types anything. I spot it and I hate replying them. Its either you are not in this country or you are very young and inexperienced. Look critically again. Trouble is looming around the Dakolos. Events are turning the way they never bargained for. I repeat with certainty boy NIGERIA IS A VERY VERY DANGEROUS COUNTRY.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by mctfopt: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
dorox:

You made a lot of sense. The police do not need arms to present a letter. They do not need to go all out guerrilla tactics on the invitation. This smirks of intimidation by the police who must've been well paid by someone in the pastor's camp. For those saying Timi is talking so much, he should. That is the only way we get to know what is going on. Most Nigerian police are just mercenaries who follow the highest bidder. I'm surprised that people here are sort of coming for Timi's head. Nigeria is a dangerous country, police is not your friend.

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
With all due respect

I think yours is lacking any atom of sense.

Why should you then condemn the rape allegations and dismiss her allegations when the issue is still ongoing.

why can't you be neutral?

Feminist in other parts of the world started the metoo movement that help bring a lot of justice

You have exposed yourself with this case, you can't pretend for too long.
My post was based on his recent rant and not on or about the validity of the rape act. I've been neutral on that as I don't know which party is lying. His wife left a lot unanswered and said a lot a rape victim would've have done if rape actually took place like her continuous worshiping in the church under her rapist pastor till adulthood. That's insane.

That said, I don't support the pastor, nor his wife. I am against his claims as at today's events. He typed total rubbish.

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
crazygod:
This guy.... This is the genesis of all this wahala. He behaves like a woman. Cho cho cho cho cho...... He talks too much. angry
As in eh

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kokaine:
when a mummies pet types anything. I spot it and I hate replying them. Its either you are not in this country or you are very young and inexperienced. Look critically again. Trouble is looming around the Dakolos. Events are turning the way they never bargained for. I repeat with certainty boy <b>NIGERIA IS A VERY VERY <U>DANGEROUS</U> COUNTRY</b>
how can you accuse a man of rape on social media and sit in your house all these while without trying to report to the police and maybe presenting your evidence? the Dakolo started it. I thought some of you guys were saying if Mr coza is not guilty, he should be suing for defamation?

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by esmarcq(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Yes for sure, but the method they employed to deliver the letter was unconventional
niaralandtopuser:

the police are doing their job of investigating.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mutteeme:
Moments ago, Timi Dakolo raised alarm that strange men with guns were at his house.

He has now shared an update saying they are police officers sent to deliver a letter of 'invitation for questioning' to him and his wife, Busola over the rape allegations she levelled against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/i-will-fight-for-my-wife-and-my-children-with-my-life-timi-dakola.html

Your mouth too much! Just face your problems. Fatoyinbo doesnt make mouth on social media he takes action. Go to court and die. Bloody bastard

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks / Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.