Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement (60560 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by mysticwarrior(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
Graduateacher:
May God protect you all Timi cry

Calling all human rights organization to stand with the Dakolos, if there's any way we can be of help, protesting and anything your family needs in this trying time Timi please let us know, I pledge my support.
he said they were armed man at his residence, he needs your help, do something.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Lifestone(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
No offense but you aren't saying anything either.

You are simply a rape Apologist trying hard to justify something you know very little about.

To think you once call yourself a feminist on this forum.
You should have responded, instead you were ranting ! We are all not fools

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Borderless: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Jimiyung:
Have you or any of your family members ever been threatened by the police or a powerful individual before? If your answer is “no” then your logic is flawed.

Has Timi been threatened? Do you have proof? If not then you can shove your logic up your smelly butt hole.

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Aiyk2333: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
He said so much, but ended up saying nothing. The post is filled with so much emotions than logic. First, you raised an alarm that there are armed gunmen in front of your house. Some of us were wise enough to know they can't be gunmen. Now, they were armed policemen with shabby looks. Were you expecting the police to visit you without arms?

That said, if you were forced to sign documents: why not call on your lawyer to be present before that? The police already know you to be a celebrity, so I don't expect a fowl play. Stop the media trial 'cause it's obvious this post is to tarnish the man's already tarnished image.
seems ur only life's achievement is making front page and then summing it up with very empty and stupid words. you're very very stupid for writing this poo.. you not there to know what happened, how dare you attack Timi!? If the media seems to be his only opium, what with that, do u know what he's been facing? ur family member will be mercilessy raped before you'll have sense

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by ibkgab001: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Rise and fall of dakolos

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Ologogoro: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Die first and let's see if your wife will stay single for just 2years

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Iamgrey5(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lifestone:

You should have responded, instead you were ranting ! We are all not fools
Responded to what exactly?

And who said you are a fool?

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Lifestone(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Weathered:
rapist enabler, try and apply small common sense. The case is with the Lagos police command!

Why is the rapist Fatoyinbo not going to Ilorin?
But he has gone to police to complain. We should all encourage Dakolos to honor police invite and prove their case since he said he's ready.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Dbeautifulme(f): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

AFCON don finish

RUGA don ruga himself

We are back to totoyibo and coza

Na only God know who shit wey no clean nyansh

cheesy cheesy :Dweyrey re ooo
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by legitnow: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ologogoro:
Die first and let's see if your wife will stay single for just 2years

As i dey see dat Busola, that pastor fatoyinbo go fit climb her again, if he venture get access to her.

Okafor's law

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Lifestone(m): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Responded to what exactly?

And who said you are a fool?
The issues she raised in her comments. Timi thinks we are all fools, but no

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
No offense but you aren't saying anything either.

You are simply a rape Apologist trying hard to justify something you know very little about.

To think you once call yourself a feminist on this forum.

The deference Nigerian women show to so called pastors and imams is out of this world.

That is why it took this long for one case against pastor Gucci to come out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
He said so much, but ended up saying nothing. The post is filled with so much emotions than logic. First, you raised an alarm that there are armed gunmen in front of your house. Some of us were wise enough to know they can't be gunmen. Now, they were armed policemen with shabby looks. Were you expecting the police to visit you without arms?

That said, if you were forced to sign documents: why not call on your lawyer to be present before that? The police already know you to be a celebrity, so I don't expect a fowl play. Stop the media trial 'cause it's obvious this post is to tarnish the man's already tarnished image.

Hey! I mean, hi!

Sorry, hello! grin

H... How you... undecided

How you... ... doing? grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by ise82(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
This guy is mad!!

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by asamwababy: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
Timi and his wife decided to make this public not just because his wife was raped donkey years ago.

The reason behind this is same Pastor is still engaging in this same nonsense thereby ruining the lives of young girls.

Guys watch what you say because no one knows whose sister,daughter,wife,mother or nephew will be the next victim and the whole world might doubt their story even though true, leaving them all alone to fight their battle with power trunk pastors, pathetic judicial systems and compromised police force.

It is sweet to watch a madman dance naked in the market square but its not when once relation is the one doing the dancing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Iamgrey5(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lifestone:

The issues she raised in her comments. Timi thinks we are all fools, but no
She said Timi is looking for pity or attention without any evidence.

I think I already elaborated on that in my subsequent post.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by mysticwarrior(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=qmd24 post=80467192][/quote] u are talking nonsense.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Lifestone(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
She said Timi is looking for pity or attention without any evidence.

I think I already elaborated on that in my subsequent post.
You've been allover this thread defending Timi. You have a very difficult job to do man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Rubbiish(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
omoadeleye:
So you first reported that "armed men were lurking around your house before? Later you now realized they are police officers trying to deliver a letter to you. This is how you have been spreading false rumours with you and your wife, they want to deliver a court letter to you and you now turn it to a war notification letter, and in a way that will demand you fighting for your family with your life... Guy go chill down.
U nailed it
Timi is childish & behave like a woman
Now i am beginning to see he prompted his wife to this shame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by TruthinAction: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

He did nothing wrong in raising the alarm. You have not encountered police intimidation before. If he is recognized as a celebrity, they should have simply called his line and invite him for interrogation. Coming with a truck load of police is intimidation. May it never happen to you. The very rich will use their influence and turn the case against you. This is Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by legitnow: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lifestone:

You've been allover this thread defending Timi. You have a very difficult job to do man.

Maybe, i have not been raped to understand the mindset of rape victims.

How come, Busola is looking so hot and sexy, whilst calmly reminding herself of how dey Bleep and cum?

Her swag appears to match Pastor Fatoyinbo.

Those two will definately Bleep again. If u doubt me, put dem two inside Big Brother house.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Rubbiish(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
crazygod:
This guy.... This is the genesis of all this wahala. He behaves like a woman. Cho cho cho cho cho...... He talks too much. angry
God bless u
The guy is a woman

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by legitnow: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
This is y rape cases are a joke.

U have not seen two people in rape case bleeping each other?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by bendike: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

what is dangerous about getting invited by the police?
So is it normal for a bunch of fully armed men looking like armed robbers to storm timi's home to "invite" him? Why not just send an officer there or phone him to drop a letter?
Is he an armed robber? It seem you do not know how Nigeria police operate when they want to intimidate you.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by legitnow: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
bendike:

So is it normal for a bunch of fully armed men looking like armed robbers to storm timi's home to "invite" him? Why not just send an officer there or phone him to drop a letter?
Is he an armed robber? It seem you do not know how Nigeria police operate when they want to intimidate you.

My friend sharap!

Are u running from the law?

Is it illegal for police to carry gun?

which kind rape case be this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Tareq1105: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Common sense is rare to come by. I beg get little sense.

Why would Nigerian Police send a bus full of armed officers just to deliver an invitation?

You carry guns to a family house where children are?

Is it to scare the children or Timi / Busola? Children are not suppose to see guns, it can be traumatic.

GrabHisBalls:

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Richyrear(f): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
wink wink wink wink
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
bendike:

they were only 3 policemen with their gun. should they leave their guns at home while trying to invite a suspect?

stop believing everything this useless celebrities post on social media.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by legitnow: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
Tareq1105:

Common sense is rare to come by. I beg get little sense.

Why would Nigerian Police send a bus full of armed officers just to deliver an invitation?

You carry guns to a family house where children are?

Is it to scare the children or Timi / Busola? Children are not suppose to see guns, it can be traumatic.

Is it illegal for Police to carry gun?

U dont want the law to take its course?

Which kind rape case be this? Abi u dey craze?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement by Ladygenny: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.