Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help (957 Views)

Dots On The Skin / Bumps At The Back Of My Head....please Help / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 21, 2019
Hello Nairalanders

I started seeing this dots on my head early this year, I stopped carving the back of my head as a solution but the black dots are still there

Any solution?
Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by Davash222(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2019
See as your neck long like Anaconda.

4 Likes

Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by NwaAmaikpe: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2019
shocked

When you stopped going to the barbing salon and started shaving yourself using razor and broken bottles, you thought you were saving money abi?
You forgot that the skin at the back of the head is somewhat more sensitive to blunt scrapings.

Now that you are suffering from pseudofolliculitis barbae you have remembered us.

Just buy a headwarmer, you'd be later alright.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2019
Davash222:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by Jayslicky: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2019
Haven't you heard of "If symptoms persists, see a doctor". Don't come to nairaland for such a serious issue, some would give you advices that only worsen the situation, if go to the hospital, the doctor would examine what exactly it is and the best treatment for it.

So do the needful go to a hospital and not come on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When you stopped going to the barbing salon and started shaving yourself using razor and broken bottles, you thought you were saving money abi?
You forgot that the skin at the back of the head is somewhat more sensitive to blunt scrapings.

Now that you are suffering from pseudofolliculitis barbae you have remembered us.

I've never used any of them, I barb with clippers

2 Likes

Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by livebyday(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2019
Davash222:

You need Jesus angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by livebyday(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Use your words with decorum

Being able to speak isn't a license to over devulge ones inner thoughts

Sometimes they are best left where they originated within oneself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by dazzlingd(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who on earth uses broken bottle to shave head

Modified: checks moniker, it's Nwaamaikpe. grin. grin

4 Likes

Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by Davash222(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2019
livebyday:

You need Jesus angry
I have Him already.

You need a chill pill.

Lol
Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by GOFRONT(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2019
Barbers Keloid loading....

Doctors in da house, pls comman help a fellow..
Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
Barbers Keloid loading....

Doctors in da house, pls comman help a fellow..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by Samsimple(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2019
This is what happens when u are giving her head, and she uses are bacteria infected hands to rob ur skull while u increase the pace..

Take heart grin
Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by starbuck(f): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2019
HIV is lurking around you sad sad
Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2019
starbuck:
HIV is lurking around you sad sad

1 Like

Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by starbuck(f): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=Daniel304 post=80481702][/quote]

No be you carry your matter come NL undecided undecided
Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by SendAbroad: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Daniel304:
Hello Nairalanders

I started seeing this dots on my head early this year, I stopped carving the back of my head as a solution but the black dots are still there

Any solution?

Effects of barbers rash....visit your local pharmacy or clinic...

If not sorted by then, let's know.
Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by Olorunnim: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Change your Barber and get yourself a clipper or

Go and do head transplant in Ogun state, They're good at mining head and replacing it with nothing grin
Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by NAJALYN: 1:02am On Jul 25, 2019
Norland Mebo GI will solve your problem. Please read the Post here

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/09/15/mebo-gi-product-a-must-have-in-all-homes/
Re: Black Dots On My Head...... Please Help by Afiahomes(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
you guys are wicked grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Health Surgery Assistance / Sell More With Facebook & Instagram Ads, SEO, Google Ads, Etc / What Is "HOGARGILEM Therapy"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.