Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,882 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Graphic!! Ex South African Player Mark batchelor shot dead in front of His home - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic!! Ex South African Player Mark batchelor shot dead in front of His home (1676 Views)

Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV / Cultists Chase New Member To His Home, Attacked His Entire Family & Neighbors / Michael Ibu's Killers Arrested After Visiting His Home As Sympathizers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic!! Ex South African Player Mark batchelor shot dead in front of His home by Raysleek: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2019
South African former footballer Marc Batchelor has been shot dead near his home in Johannesburg.

Batchelor played for Kaizer Chiefs, Orlando Pirates and Mamelodi Sundowns in South Africa.

"He was attacked by two men who were driving a motorbike," a police spokesman Col Lungelo Dlamini told South African Broadcasting Corporation.

"He was about to drive into his premises. The suspects shot several times at him."

Dlamini added: "He died inside the car and they drove away without taking anything.

"At this stage, we are still investigating what the motive for the attack was and these suspects have not yet been identified."

Dlamini also told eNCA news Batchelor was travelling with a gardener, who was unharmed.

"I am shocked to learn about the passing of former Kaizer Chiefs player Marc Batchelor," said the club's chairman Kaizer Motaung.

"On behalf of Kaizer Chiefs, I wish to express my deepest heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family, friends and the football fraternity. May his soul rest in eternal peace.

Re: Graphic!! Ex South African Player Mark batchelor shot dead in front of His home by Nbote(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2019
All dis useless bloggers, how is mark fish and Mark Bachelor d same person?
Re: Graphic!! Ex South African Player Mark batchelor shot dead in front of His home by Born2Breed(f): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2019
The bullets dey dry blood?
Re: Graphic!! Ex South African Player Mark batchelor shot dead in front of His home by daddytime(m): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2019
Very silly people and country.

South Africa would be competing conveniently with the US and any European top countries if it were inhabited and managed like it was in the past by the whites.

Call it self hate, but I care less.. My race is just unfathomable on all levels and shades of everything wrong.

Maybe the shooters think say na Troost Ekong Dey Drive in their usual quest to murder Nigerians.

Do me do body...according to my grandma
Re: Graphic!! Ex South African Player Mark batchelor shot dead in front of His home by Raysleek: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
daddytime:
Very silly people and country.

South Africa would be competing conveniently with the US and any European top countries if it were inhabited and managed like it was in the past by the whites.

Call it self hate, but I care less.. My race is just unfathomable on all levels and shades of everything wrong.

Maybe the shooters think say na Troost Ekong Dey Drive in their usual quest to murder Nigerians.

Do me do body...according to my grandma
I tell u
Re: Graphic!! Ex South African Player Mark batchelor shot dead in front of His home by Raysleek: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Boy Battered By His Uncle In Imo State - Pictures / Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago / Lighting And Protect Your Home From Intruders At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.