Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Can You Throw This Food Away Because Of This? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Throw This Food Away Because Of This? (831 Views)

I Bought This Food N13000 / Would You Eat This Food? (Photo) / Can You Pass This Food Safety Quiz? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Throw This Food Away Because Of This? by Meridianlove: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2019
Look at the Cockroach in this fine stew. Can you throw the food away because of it?

For me, I am not supposed to but there is this psychological disturbance that i feel about them. I guess I will remove the roache's part.

What will you do?

1 Like

Re: Can You Throw This Food Away Because Of This? by mhizdebbygold(f): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2019
Na who food no dey hungry dey look for scissors to cut indomie leather...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Throw This Food Away Because Of This? by sisisioge: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
No nau! Simply throw the intruder away, scoop the part it laid away then give the stew a good boil. Issue resolved grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Throw This Food Away Because Of This? by WeighWordSon(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Is there a cockroach in the food?
Where is it?
What colour is it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheap LG Deep Freezer For Sale (290liters) / Please What Can Someone Eat For #50 / How To Make New Tasty Milo-choco Chin Chin With Irresistible Delicious Taste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.