Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Any Flex Developer In The House? - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Any Flex Developer In The House? (658 Views)

I Need An App Developer In Lagos / Any Programmer Or Web Developer In Aba, Abia State? / A Freelance Web Developer In Need Of Jobs. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Flex Developer In The House? by kolexinfos: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2010
Just started using Flex Framework with Eclipse Helios and find out how easy it is to develop flash based RIAs that run on flash player, something every developer should check and one interesting thing about it you can use it for desktop apps running it on AIR. So if u are a web developer with experience with PHP/MySQL and you want to develop not just web apps but all kind of apps, then I think you should checkt it out.

Flex is a highly productive, free, open source framework for building expressive web applications that deploy consistently on all major browsers, desktops, and operating systems by leveraging the Adobe® Flash® Player and Adobe AIR® runtimes. While Flex applications can be built using only the free Flex SDK, Adobe Flash Builder™ (formerly Adobe Flex® Builder™) software can accelerate development through features like intelligent coding, interactive step-through debugging, and visual design of the user interface layout.

(1) (Reply)

App Developer/partner Wanted / Get Your SMS Portal For Just N13,500 With The Following Features!! / I Will Create A Professinal Mobile App For U At A Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.