Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Panic As Several Vultures Die In Enugu Market After Allegedly Eating Cow Meat - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Panic As Several Vultures Die In Enugu Market After Allegedly Eating Cow Meat (2751 Views)

Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident / Enugu Market Explosion Was Caused By Battery Spark – Police / Man & Women Who Sell Vultures In Yenagoa, Bayelsa As Chicken Meat Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic As Several Vultures Die In Enugu Market After Allegedly Eating Cow Meat by bellachibaby(f): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
There are reports from Enugu State that several vultures died after eating meat suspected to be cow at a popular market in the Southeast state.

In a video clip posted on YouTube by RainbowTV, there was pandemonium in Eke Market Ihe Awgu Local Government Area of the state.

At the time of filing this report, there is no report of any death of local consumers who might have bought and eaten from the same cow meat.

Another closed Facebook group BCT WORLD TV who also posted the video said residents woke to a surreal picture of over 50 dead vultures littered around the community market in a quiet yet bustling commercial village in Awgu LGA of Enugu state Saturday, July 20, 2019.

This incidence is coming at a time there are tensions between herdsmen and the locals who have vehemently kicked against the idea of cattle settlement in their domain.

We’ll keep you updated

See more here https://thickmatch.com/panic-several-vultures-die-enugu-market-allegedly-eating-cow-meat-video/

Re: Panic As Several Vultures Die In Enugu Market After Allegedly Eating Cow Meat by iamapplord(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
This is Nigeria where VULTURES eat a COW meant for RUGA...

Re: Panic As Several Vultures Die In Enugu Market After Allegedly Eating Cow Meat by bellachibaby(f): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2019

Re: Panic As Several Vultures Die In Enugu Market After Allegedly Eating Cow Meat by Andersonjr(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Okay now that's new
Re: Panic As Several Vultures Die In Enugu Market After Allegedly Eating Cow Meat by cenaman(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
If no picture or video i dont believe.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Several Vultures Die In Enugu Market After Allegedly Eating Cow Meat by Problemkid1: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
cenaman:
If no picture or video i dont believe.
I have the video with me here.

Re: Panic As Several Vultures Die In Enugu Market After Allegedly Eating Cow Meat by Prokaryote: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Better market for trado medical practitioners aka elewe omo
Re: Panic As Several Vultures Die In Enugu Market After Allegedly Eating Cow Meat by dollytino4real(f): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
am in shock wat will I type n.a.
Re: Panic As Several Vultures Die In Enugu Market After Allegedly Eating Cow Meat by TheFacelessMan: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
angry

Years back, i was an infantry man in the Congolese Army.

While on a reconnaissance mission, we got ambushed.

It was an unfair contest, we were outnumbered and outgunned 10 to 1. undecided

Out of nowhere, a small ball came from the sky and i heard "GRENADE" shocked shocked

Seconds before i heard a deafening explosion, felt excruciating pain and DARKNESS.....

I heard grown men screaming, i smelt the coppery scent of fresh blood, my body aching all over and DARKNESS as i fell unconscious again.

I was woken up by the buzzing of millions of flies and a sharp searing pain on my left leg.....

I looked down and i saw i was covered from knee down with.......

[img]https:///media/8-29-2015/g7SdOU.gif[/img]

VULTURES!!!! shocked shocked shocked

I was being eaten alive! shocked

They were as startled as i was and they flew off with my blood dripping

from their beaks, strands of meat on their ugly necks.

They flew off just far enough from my reach..... watching me with beady evil eyes.

The scent of the blood pouring from my leg was irresistible and they moved closer and closer....

I shouted, they flew off, they moved closer and i shouted. We repeated this cycle till they realized my shouts were impotent and

They became BOLDER, striding forward confident, I was LUNCH and they wouldn't be denied

5 Likes

Re: Panic As Several Vultures Die In Enugu Market After Allegedly Eating Cow Meat by oyatz(m): 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nigerians don't have scientific ways of reasoning and will easily attribute this to spiritual omen.

The cause of the deaths of the vultures: Diclofenac!!!

The cattle while alive were treated by Veterinary doctors with Diclofenac injections which will still be present in the flesh of these cows and if eaten by vultures ,the vultures will be very sick and may die because Diclofenac is toxic to vultures but harmless to man and cattle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic As Several Vultures Die In Enugu Market After Allegedly Eating Cow Meat by DavidEsq(m): 12:18am On Jul 22, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

Years back, i was an infantry man in the Congolese Army.

While on a reconnaissance mission, we got ambushed.

It was an unfair contest, we were outnumbered and outgunned 10 to 1. undecided

Out of nowhere, a small ball came from the sky and i heard "GRENADE" shocked shocked

Seconds before i heard a deafening explosion, felt excruciating pain and DARKNESS.....

I heard grown men screaming, i smelt the coppery scent of fresh blood, my body aching all over and DARKNESS as i fell unconscious again.

I was woken up by the buzzing of millions of flies and a sharp searing pain on my left leg.....

I looked down and i saw i was covered from knee down with.......

[img]https:///media/8-29-2015/g7SdOU.gif[/img]

VULTURES!!!! shocked shocked shocked

I was being eaten alive! shocked

They were as startled as i was and they flew off with my blood dripping

from their beaks, strands of meat on their ugly necks.

They flew off just far enough from my reach..... watching me with beady evil eyes.

The scent of the blood pouring from my leg was irresistible and they moved closer and closer....

I shouted, they flew off, they moved closer and i shouted. We repeated this cycle till they realized my shouts were impotent and

They became BOLDER, striding forward confident, I was LUNCH and they wouldn't be denied
Haba! It's hyenas that do that, not vultures na. Go read Hadley Chase's "the vulture is a patient bird". Chilling content
Re: Panic As Several Vultures Die In Enugu Market After Allegedly Eating Cow Meat by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:18am On Jul 22, 2019
Faceless indeed
Re: Panic As Several Vultures Die In Enugu Market After Allegedly Eating Cow Meat by TheFacelessMan: 12:51am On Jul 22, 2019
DavidEsq:

Haba! It's hyenas that do that, not vultures na. Go read Hadley Chase's "the vulture is a patient bird". Chilling content

Actually read the Hadley Chase. Read 88/92 available books...

Vultures would do exactly as described. I hope you don't find out by experience.
Re: Panic As Several Vultures Die In Enugu Market After Allegedly Eating Cow Meat by DavidEsq(m): 1:26am On Jul 22, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Actually read the Hadley Chase. Read 88/92 available books...

Vultures would do exactly as described. I hope you don't find out by experience.
U don minit! shocked

(1) (Reply)

So I Defeated This Monster Few Hours Ago. / Mayhem In Ibadan, As Nurtw Factions Clash / See As Fake Modeling Agency Strip Girls Naked And Take Advantage Of Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.