Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) (48219 Views)

Busola And Timi Dakolo In London (Photo) / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Adeniyii2017: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
VisioDirect:
I fear person wey no fear Nigeria, see how the system is trying so add in making the rapist look like the accused. It shall not be well with all those who had collected money from COZA and those intentionally supporting evil.
Were you there when she was raped?? Or are we not in the same country? Has the country affected your ways of reasoning that much??
Very sad!

4 Likes

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by crazygod(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
What is evidence that Timi has been on Fatoyinbo's case for years?
Bros check social media na. No be this year wey timi don dey para for biodun
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Neddstark: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
mildflame:
Fatoyinbo is Pastor ASHAWO BURUKU
while members are Homosexual, Lesbians, Cultists and Armed Robbers

The homosexual members must have had carnal knowledge with you grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by JimD(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
crazygod:

I think its about timi. That guy don dey on biodun case for years but I doubt he knew his wife had already (or is still having) had an affair with the accused. In order to save marriage, busola as guy woman wey she be perhaps decided to shout rape.
My prayer be say nobody should settle this out of court o. Somebody must go down. Sadly I am sensing divorce from one of the party. Maybe the dakolos or the fatoyinbos.
This is what u get when u run ur mouth anyhow.

Stop making unfounded allegations all because you can hide behind your phone
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by duni04(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
phekima:
That's just to show they've got so many things to lose than many people realize. Friends, backlash, public judgement, permanent stigma, money, trauma(regarding their kids), public ridicule.
Nobody risks the above because of one-minute fame, they are going through all this shit because they are pained. Anyone who fails to see this forgets they are normal people with friends and relationships too.
This will stay with their kids for life. Think about that. They are doing all this because they (feel) they have no choice.
The fact they might be doing this wrong doesn't rule out the fact that they are hurt.
If anyone doesn't read in between the lines here, it's simply because they don't want to.
Bros I'm sorry to say but this thing you have typed is not valid. How can you draw up conclusions and pass judgement on someone just because "Busola has too much to lose!" Is that enough reason to drag someone on social media and call him a rapist after 17 years without a single shrewd of evidence! How on earth do you know that Timi Dakolo and his wife are not up to something sinister with this unsubstantiated rape allegation? I don't know Fatoyinbo from anywhere and I don't know anyone he has raped. I can't join the public mob in lynching a man with rape allegations and throwing tyres around his neck to judge him when there is not even a shrewd of evidence that he raped Busola.
Plus is it advisable for a sensible and well meaning husband to go to town and allege that his wife was raped 17years ago without a shrewd of evidence? Is he not exposing his wife to public ridicule? See kids on social media calling Busola Dakolo a loose woman! Some people have even tracked her family history to allege that prostitution runs in her family! Is this the kind of protection and security a husband should offer his wife?
Anyhow in all, God knows best!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
crazygod:

Bros check social media na. No be this year wey timi don dey para for biodun
This is a lie ! outright lie

I challenge you to bring evidence
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Dukeemmanuel44(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ladies new definetion of rape, is nw "any sex u had wit ur EX boyfrnd"

1 Like

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by crazygod(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
JimD:

Stop making unfounded allegations all because you can hide behind your phone
undecided what allegations? That her story no gel na. Besides no single member of her family has come out to confirm or deny her story. As in they just distance themselves.

3 Likes

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Adeniyii2017: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Carkeyng:
So timi doesn't want investigation? He just wanted social media to believe him and then killed the man
Exactly.. you could see the way he was going berserk over nothing. Tension don catch am. She has pushed him into trouble, come fold hands.
Husband wey MUMU.

6 Likes

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by crazygod(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:

My friend go online joor angry
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by dropvolley: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The IG of Police is waiting for them and they are here giving press conference to sway emotions.
Kate Henshaw is there ready to badmouth anyone who is not buying their flimsy claims.

As always, let it be known that I stand with Biodun Fatoyinbo on this case.

Aside his great dress sense, I have never admired Biodun Fatoyinbo.
I have always opined he was rather too vain and superficially carnal to be called by God.
What time will a man who will rather shop for fashion houses' latest releases have to read the bible?

But that's not the case here.
The case is that rape is the new noose and every lady who has had sexual relationships with him now wants a pound of flesh.
I NwaAmaikpe will never partake in media trial without a rational forensic analysis of the facts presented.

And the facts presented point there was a long term consensual sexual relationship between the parties involved.
The disjointed details of a supposed rape which I'd term a 'victim-builder' makes no sense.
The motive behind this could be anything in this world and the strongest being scorn.

Now this is what I think.
Busola has had an age-long obsession with Biodun,
An obsession she's taken into marriage provoking Timi feeling an intense animosity towards Biodun.

Now she has to do what she has to do to make him feel adequate by shaming the object of her fantasies.

I have been accused of being one of Biodun's minions.
The truth is, I'd rather be one than be amongst a false accuser's myopic bandwagon sympathists.

So pardon me for not taking sides with Timi whose rage is apparently jelaousy-driven.
I can imagine what he feels realising that his spouse's unexplainable withdrawals and mood swings was because sex with him sucked and she could only orgasm from fantasising it was Biodun ramming her and not him.

It must surely hurt.
But if you expect me to blame Biodun for being a man most husbands will never be and for reminding them of their inadequacies, I won't.

Timi should find closure in the realization that Busola lost the key to the cookie-jar to an incredibly good-looking hunk and move on.
What of Mama Ramotu who willingly gave her virginity to Musbaliu the welder?

With that said, if Busola's story of the rape adds up to you then you need analytical help.

Enough of social media slander, enough of these press conferences that are only making their case a difficult one.
Timi and Busola shouldn't be scared but go to the police and let the course of the law begin if they truly are the victims.

And you were there when they were having the consensual sexual relationship right? Continue spewing thrash... Nono!
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Larryallovernig: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pastor and Gospel singer chai!!! Can't believe this is happening to christians

1 Like

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by 400billionman: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He never mentioned any name and it wasn't really months ago. It was few days before the interview was released, which is to show that perhaps the lady might have already decided to go public with the secret long before that time.

Timi had been attacking Fatoyinbo weeks or months on Instagram before Busola mentioned the rape matter.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by mildflame: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Neddstark:

The homosexual members must have had carnal knowledge with you grin grin grin grin
not the members but Fatoyinbo and his wife tried having a three-some with me, I kicked his balls and shove off his smelly ass wife off my face
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by udoka2013: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
This your English na wao!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The IG of Police is waiting for them and they are here giving press conference to sway emotions.
Kate Henshaw is there ready to badmouth anyone who is not buying their flimsy claims.

As always, let it be known that I stand with Biodun Fatoyinbo on this case.

Aside his great dress sense, I have never admired Biodun Fatoyinbo.
I have always opined he was rather too vain and superficially carnal to be called by God.
What time will a man who will rather shop for fashion houses' latest releases have to read the bible?

But that's not the case here.
The case is that rape is the new noose and every lady who has had sexual relationships with him now wants a pound of flesh.
I NwaAmaikpe will never partake in media trial without a rational forensic analysis of the facts presented.

And the facts presented point there was a long term consensual sexual relationship between the parties involved.
The disjointed details of a supposed rape which I'd term a 'victim-builder' makes no sense.
The motive behind this could be anything in this world and the strongest being scorn.

Now this is what I think.
Busola has had an age-long obsession with Biodun,
An obsession she's taken into marriage provoking Timi feeling an intense animosity towards Biodun.

Now she has to do what she has to do to make him feel adequate by shaming the object of her fantasies.

I have been accused of being one of Biodun's minions.
The truth is, I'd rather be one than be amongst a false accuser's myopic bandwagon sympathists.

So pardon me for not taking sides with Timi whose rage is apparently jelaousy-driven.
I can imagine what he feels realising that his spouse's unexplainable withdrawals and mood swings was because sex with him sucked and she could only orgasm from fantasising it was Biodun ramming her and not him.

It must surely hurt.
But if you expect me to blame Biodun for being a man most husbands will never be and for reminding them of their inadequacies, I won't.

Timi should find closure in the realization that Busola lost the key to the cookie-jar to an incredibly good-looking hunk and move on.
What of Mama Ramotu who willingly gave her virginity to Musbaliu the welder?

With that said, if Busola's story of the rape adds up to you then you need analytical help.

Enough of social media slander, enough of these press conferences that are only making their case a difficult one.
Timi and Busola shouldn't be scared but go to the police and let the course of the law begin if they truly are the victims.
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by crazygod(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Hope u can see the date

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by dropvolley: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
princeking2:
I don't know this Pastor not am I a member but in this case, I stand with Pastor Fatoyinbo.

Continue standing with rubbish until one day someone like this will do it to someone close to you, then you will understand how painful it is. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by 400billionman: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:

I am utterly and totally shocked by the lack of empathy shown by most comments. It took a lot for this family to come out. Nobody remembers that this same Timi shares Fotos of family vacations abroad, shooting his music video in the USA which costs lot of money. Yet they say he is broke and wants to revive a dead career!
I first hand have experienced sexual intimidation from respected so called Pastors. Before I left Nigeria I stopped going to Church because what a lot of Pastors show on the alter and in public is way different from their public personality. Thank God I have never been raped but we need to stop holding this people as mini god's.

80% of them are scammers.

Scamming people with religion.

The rape probably happened. The question is the Proof. Can you provide proof ?

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
crazygod:
Hope u can see the date
He didn't mention any name?
I need a link
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Adakintroy2: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
This woman is selfish and wicked. Her lust for a form of revenge has blinded her to what she is putting this timi and her children through. She is not hurt. No one should give me that western psychological bull crap.

Even if na your papa and mama die, somehow you suppose to don overcome and move on by now. 19plus yrs after. rather, You DE still DE there and DE even drag your husband onto it. This guy go soon run out of ideals of what to do. Why? because as this thing intensify. The story go change. But by that time you may be too neck deep to pull out.

This guy no apply wisdom and I shame for am because of the way him expose him family as head. Him no get street sense. You go fight for matter you no DE weh him happen. Why? You trust your wife. Love and trust are two seperate things. Me mah, i love my mother but I know say she too DE lie at times. So I no trust her She must remove something commot from story. And if she judge matter for you. You fit just get up go fight if you get temper.

So i know sometime wisdom of digression is better security prevention than padlocks and iron protectors. Now that he is complainin of unknown men at his door step.

Imagine what those children are going through in schools the unnessary distractions good or bad.

6 Likes

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Kingosytex(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
DWJOBScom:

How much were you paid to spew this??

I should be the one asking you how much you were paid that has made you put emotions over critical thinking

3 Likes

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by crazygod(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Larryallovernig:
Pastor and Gospel singer chai!!! Can't believe this is happening to christians
That guy no be gospel singer. He is a motivational singer. Two different things

1 Like

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by grandstar(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Neddstark:

Have you seen the movie acrimony? You think a woman who had a long time affair with a man, then realized she has been used would feel good? Worst of all, this man is now a very influential and powerful man? Anytime she sees him there will be lot of irritation. To bring him down is not a bad choice after keeping bitterness in her mind all this while.
Also, what does Biodun Fatoyinbo have to gain by raping her? With a wife and a number female church members willing to gratify him sexually, why then choose rape? I never liked his carnal ways, but giving a dog a bad name is just not fair.

What does Fatoyinbo have to gain by rap.ing her? The joy of the indulgence of getting what he wants. The power of getting what he wants. How dare you say no?

There are lots of women out there but men still sleep with prostitutes. There are lots of single girls out there, but some some men prefer married women. There are lots of girls out there but some guys sleep with 5 year olds. There are girls out there but some men prefer their own daughters or even sons. There are women out there, but some men prefer their housegirls.. Its called perversion and the love of it.

It long been suspected that Pastor Oyakhilome and many other pastors sleep with their congregants. It is an open secret. But rape, that is another ball game. Even Pastor Suleiman's crime wasn't the sex but the murder of an unborn child through poison. That was why that lady was fuming.

5 Likes

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Kingosytex(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
grandstar:

There might be no way to prove her case but she's achieved something- she has damaged Fatoyinbo's reputation. He will for years come he will be seen as a sexual molester by many. He may win the war but he lose the peace. He's scarred for life.

What does Ms Dakolo have to gain by claiming rape after so many years if it wasn't true? Why are other women now coming out and doing the same thing.

Please realize that if it was just consensual sex, even Mr. Dakolo will just laugh it up. Hin go say, "That won nah past tense, but for present tense, I am za king of za other room ". It wasn't consensual.

Many people keep quiet about sexual harassment as it's not only humiliating but that people will either claim they are lying, that it was consensual or that they enjoyed it. She was brave to come out and i doff my hat to her.

She achieved absolutely nothing. Just pray that Busola proves the case beyond doubt

1 Like

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by crazygod(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He didn't mention any name?

I need a link
undecided
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by AjalaDtraveller(f): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Neddstark:

Sexual intimidation is not rape. Didnt you say no. You no go on with your life? I am not supporting them. But you have no proof there was a rape
It's harder to resist someone who you hold in the highest esteem. A man you look up to as a Pastor, a man of God, your defacto confidant, the one you can tell anything and you cling to his advice more than anyone else because he is your pastor. That's what a lot of them do. They get to you totally and the next thing without suspecting they cunningly bring up sex at that point it's so hard to let go. A lot of men do not know this, but there is a very high chance that any female who clings to her pastors both in and even outside the church had a very high chance of being a prey for this people. I tell you a lot of Pastors are sleeping with people's wives and members with no one suspecting.
The last experience I had was a pastor we all call Daddy. A very respectable, well read scripture filled man. A man who preaches against earrings and trousers yet...
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by dropvolley: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adakintroy2:
This woman is selfish and wicked. Her lust for a form of revenge has blinded her to what she is putting this timi and her children through. She is not hurt. No one should give me that western psychological bull crap.

Even if na your papa and mama die, somehow you suppose to don overcome and move on by now. 19plus yrs after. rather, You DE still DE there and DE even drag your husband onto it. This guy go soon run out of ideals what to do. Why because as this thing intensify. The story go change. But by that time you may be too neck deep to pull out.

This guy no apply wisdom and I shame for am because of the way him expose him family even as head. Sometime wisdom of digression is better security prevention than padlocks and iron protectors.

Imagine what those children are going through in schools the unnessary distractions good or bad.

Again that woman is twisted and paranoid over that guy.

My friend you need to think very well. Put yourself in her shoes. If someone bigger and more powerful than you had raped you as a child and you felt that because of the circumstances at the time you could not speak up. Do you not believe that such would be burning inside you for a long time due to the injustice? The truth is that such will continue to burn inside until one day it will all come out. That I believe is essentially what has happened to this lady.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
dropvolley:

Continue standing with rubbish until one day someone like this will do it to someone close to you, then you will understand how painful it is. Nonsense.
Is not your standing and I'm not standing with your leg, hand or heart.
BTW, You are a rubbish person for taking sides with that Liar Busola who cannot provide us with evidence.
Every accused remains innocent until proven otherwise.
Get an education even if it's part time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by grandstar(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kingosytex:

She achieved absolutely nothing. Just pray that Busola proves the case beyond doubt

How will she prove her case? It is unwinnable before any court

In an American university, a student accused another student of rape but lost the case, probably because there was no evidence.

However, she goes around the campus with the mattress she said she was raped on. Poor fellow grin

Look at O.J Simpson, he won in court but lost everything. He won the war but lost the peace.

Suleiman is still trying to repair his damaged reputation by public shows of generosity.

4 Likes

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by jaxxy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kingosytex:
The Dakolos should quit all these attempts of getting public sympathy and make themselves available to the IGP for questioning.

I just hope they have enough evidence to prove the case beyond reasonable doubts, i shudder each time i contemplate their being unable to prove the case, if i were the pastor, am gonna sue them to the last kobo that they have

KINGOSYTEX!!!!

The truth is if the police could be fully trusted this wouldn’t be necessary bt we know how our police operate smtmes so they always need to be kept on check by the public on how they handle high level cases.

It’s not about fear or public sympathy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joseph Benjamin Celebrates His 40th Birthday / Wanlov The Kubolor: I Masturbate Twice Weekly So My Sperm Won’t Get Spoilt In Me / Juliet Ibrahim At Cool Fm This Morning - (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.