Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears (6342 Views)

#ecommerce,cryptos(buy & Sell),icos,mlm,bets,olx,sch Portal, Etc..developer / Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX / Order Your Heavy Goods Via Olx.pl , Www.allegro.pl like TV,GAS COOKER ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by calddon(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
trifonov:
My name is Alex and I'm in charge of making Jiji better all the time. I'm the one who is responsible for all the things you either like or dislike on Jiji. Today I kindly ask you to take part in making Jiji easier.
Which problems have you faced working with Jiji? How our website or app could get better for you?

Feel free to send your thoughts via alex@jiji. ng or WhatsApp/Telegram +2349036658078
if true then let's start from this; how will a user query a search on jiji for a corolla and your showing beauty products in the search results..... What's the correlation?

Even my windows 95 powered 486 computer can't come up with such irrelevant search results.

And I believe that's why most buyers don't get sales using jiji

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by abdsamad(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
calddon:
if true then let's start from this; how will a user query a search on jiji for a corolla and your showing beauty products in the search results..... What's the correlation?

Even my windows 95 powered 486 computer can't come up with such irrelevant search results.

It's like you were waiting for Alex before grin
You didn't even let the guy land
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by Bleank: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Jiji summarily sucks

1 Like

Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by CowbellY: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
trifonov:
My name is Alex and I'm in charge of making Jiji better all the time. I'm the one who is responsible for all the things you either like or dislike on Jiji. Today I kindly ask you to take part in making Jiji easier.
Which problems have you faced working with Jiji? How our website or app could get better for you?

Feel free to send your thoughts via alex@jiji. ng or WhatsApp/Telegram +2349036658078

Submitted my ID for verification, yet can't still post. Been weeks now. I've done it thrice.
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by sirlop(m): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
CowbellY:

Submitted my ID for verification, yet can't still post. Been weeks now. I've done it thrice.
I’ve submitted mine over 8 times. Even spoke with them. Still no show
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by trifonov: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
CowbellY:

Could you send me your phone number or email for account recognition via alex@jiji. ng or WhatsApp/Telegram +2349036658078
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by trifonov: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
sirlop:

I’ve submitted mine over 8 times. Even spoke with them. Still no show

Could you send me your phone number or email for account recognition via alex@jiji. ng or WhatsApp/Telegram +2349036658078
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by CowbellY: 2:07am On Aug 16, 2019
trifonov:

You know, I sent you a mail with my details... Been a couple of days now.
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by trifonov: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
CowbellY:

You know, I sent you a mail with my details... Been a couple of days now.

Answered
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by trifonov: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
calddon:

Check pls. We fixed it. Thank you
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by calddon(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
trifonov:

Check pls. We fixed it. Thank you
Thats great, its good you listen to your critics

Guys i now get me relevant results for my search query

Heres for my Corolla below

1 Like

Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by ojonugba2014(m): 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
jiji na scam abeg bring back our olx,i have had countless successful deals on olx

1 Like

Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by CowbellY: 7:13am On Aug 31, 2019
trifonov:

Hello Alex, sent you details via WhatsApp.

Number ends with *556

Thanks.
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by loadedvibes: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2019
Trifonov jiji na scam no place for free ads o.. jiji is just like renting a shop. So if you want to rush and sell that your used phone you need rent shop first
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by jackson44(m): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2019
post=81778074:
Trifonov jiji na scam no place for free ads o.. jiji is just like renting a shop. So if you want to rush and sell that your used phone you need rent shop first
I paid and listed my Samsung gear fit for one week,at a fee of #2499. The ads just concluded yesterday Friday 30th and only gather 70+ views and only one phone contact view.
Just this morning ,I got it sale via nairaland .
Just wasted my money runing scam ads on jiji
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by loadedvibes: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2019
Sorry man since OLX left we have been suffering o .. jiji it cares about money
jackson44:
I paid and listed my Samsung gear fit for one week,at a fee of #2499. The ads just concluded yesterday Friday 30th and only gather 70+ views and only one phone contact view.
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by abdsamad(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2019
jackson44:

Its so sad it's not even funny anymore
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by jackson44(m): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2019
abdsamad:

Its so sad it's not even funny anymore
I feel wasted bro. Now they are even calling me ,to re do my advert cos my views are dropping .
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by trifonov: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
post=81778074:

Could you send your account details via alex@jiji. ng or WhatsApp/Telegram +2349036658078. I`ll try to find the reason why your sale is poor.
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by trifonov: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
jackson44:

Could you send your account details via alex@jiji. ng or WhatsApp/Telegram +2349036658078. I`ll try to find the reason why your sale is poor.
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by jackson44(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
trifonov:

sold the watch already for a nairalander. My little advise to you guys ,is that you should always use ads with low cost as marketing . I listed my Samsung gear fit2 watch for 35k,and even promoted it for 1week. Yet those selling above 80-100k,are listed above mine with low price. With even that,it still didn't get a single phone call not to talk of selling off. cool
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by trifonov: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
jackson44:
sold the watch already for a nairalander. My little advise to you guys ,is that you should always use ads with low cost as marketing . I listed my Samsung gear fit2 watch for 35k,and even promoted it for 1week. Yet those selling above 80-100k,are listed above mine with low price. With even that,it still didn't get a single phone call not to talk of selling off. cool

It will help me understand problems. Thank you!
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by jackson44(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2019
trifonov:

thanks for the free top ads. much appreciated.
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by IdioticNLmods: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
trifonov:

Please o.. You guys should help me. Since 3 months i posted on your jiji only 3 contact views.. That is very bad. I don't sell things in bulk so i don't have money to pay. If it were the days of olx i sell stuffs within 1 month if it's slow but most times i sell within 1 week. Everything I've ever sold online was through olx and you guys came into the picture to make things difficult for us.
Bring back olx.
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by abdsamad(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Toor. I tire for the thing. I've been quietly observing in order to see if it's just me who just doesn't know how to use jiji but other people continue to confirm that jiji has no room for people who are not ready to open shop with them. Even then sef... Goodluck!

IdioticNLmods:

Please o.. You guys should help me. Since 3 months i posted on your jiji only 3 contact views.. That is very bad. I don't sell things in bulk so i don't have money to pay. If it were the days of olx i sell stuffs within 1 month if it's slow but most times i sell within 1 week. Everything I've ever sold online was through olx and you guys came into the picture to make things difficult for us.
Bring back olx.
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by IdioticNLmods: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
abdsamad:
Toor. I tire for the thing. I've been quietly observing in order to see if it's just me who just doesn't know how to use jiji but other people continue to confirm that jiji has no room for people who are not ready to open shop with them. Even then sef... Goodluck!

Olx bleeped up! Make God intervene for us sellers o.. The economy is very bad and jiji come pour sand for our little garri we dey manage.
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by stagebyte(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
abdsamad:
So somebody posted Xiaomi mi 8 since 13th July and had zero views as at yesterday.
0 views.

I was just window shopping on jiji when I came across it and I felt sad for the guy.

Somebody will now come and say there's nothing wrong with jiji.... Continue!

It's simple. Nobody has a need for his product or the demand for is very low
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by abdsamad(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
stagebyte:

It's simple. Nobody has a need for his product or the demand for is very low

ummm, not simple!

It may seem like dtz d answer but it's not
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by Trszxi85: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jiji is good. Just activate any good premium plan and watch the paycheck roll in.

AM A LIVING TESTIMONY... I'VE BEEN WITH THEM WHEN NO ONE/LESS PEOPLE USES THE PREMIUM PLAN AND I WAS SELLING WELL THEN.

The only thing is that JiJi premium plans now are over crowded and you hardly get more exposure unlike before.

But it's worth doing.

The issue with Nigerians is that they hate to pay to any Naija based company/website to advertise their goods but they can pay Facebook & Twitter to advertise.

Bye. Just have a rethink and position your business well.

#Peace
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by ojeysky(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Trszxi85:
Jiji is good. Just activate any good premium plan and watch the paycheck roll in.

AM A LIVING TESTIMONY... I'VE BEEN WITH THEM WHEN NO ONE/LESS PEOPLE USES THE PREMIUM PLAN AND I WAS SELLING WELL THEN.

The only thing is that JiJi premium plans now are over crowded and you hardly get more exposure unlike before.

But it's worth doing.

The issue with Nigerians is that they hate to pay to any Naija based company/website to advertise their goods but they can pay Facebook & Twitter to advertise.

Bye. Just have a rethink and position your business well.

#Peace

There subscription fees has now reached the roof.....they even charge way more than some physical shops now!
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by sotall(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jiji is currently shitz.

You pay premium and nothing happens unlike before
Re: We Miss You OLX. Jiji Is Tears by Sosqui: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
I regretted ever using jiji. I used their premium service for more than a year with little or nothing to show for it until I started using Instagram and Facebook services. Even sold more on Nairaland (random post ooo) than on Jiji. OLX was far better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung G Note 4edge Samsung G s6 edge,+ & more / ... / I Need Iphone 7 Plus For Swap I Have 6s Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.