Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: Justice Will Be Served-force Pro Mba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: Justice Will Be Served-force Pro Mba (266 Views)

DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course / Police Forcing The Dakolos To Sign Paper From IGP - Sahara Reports / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: Justice Will Be Served-force Pro Mba by Izombe: 2:35am On Jul 22, 2019
Police headquarters has promised the general public that justice will be served in the case involving the Dakolos family and the Senior Pastor of Commonwealth of Zion (COZA) Biodun Fatoyinbo.

The Public Relations of the Nigeria Police Force Mr. Frank Mba made this known via a statement issued on the official Twitter page of the NPF a few hours after Nigerians were on social media rampage over the alleged invasion of the Lekki-residence of the Dakolos.

On Saturday, July 20, 2019, Nigerian soul singer Timi Dakolo had taken to Instagram to alert the general public about the invasion of his residence which he described as a move to arrest him and his wife, Busola.

The trouble between the Dakolos and the COZA pastor was fully blown after Busola in a video clip alleged that the flamboyant COZA pastor raped her when she was 16-year-old in Ilorin, Kwara State.

Pastor Fatoyinbo denied the allegation, saying he had never raped in his life. He said there were plans to drag his name and his church in the mud.
Full details:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/22/coza-pastor-fatoyinbo-vs-dakolos-justice-will-be-served-force-pro-mba/

1 Share

Re: Coza Pastor Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: Justice Will Be Served-force Pro Mba by donaldking10: 4:30am On Jul 22, 2019
all the aunty that abused me when i was small, am just jejely waiting 4 dem 2 become celeberites or first lady den i'll finally open their nyash just like the Dakolos.
i wan shine too like shameless Timi.
aunty chinyere and aunty chioma i just de observe una two.

(1) (Reply)

You Will Die In Poverty If My Throwback Picture Doesn’t Inspire You – Bobrisky / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Launches Book, A Toast To Life / MC Tagwaye Who Look Like Buhari, Shared Success Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.