Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija (30900 Views)

Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) / Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by NwaJozi: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2019
Okay
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by thunderbabs: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2019
This girl's yansh is heavy... shocked
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by geesilver(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2019
kowema:

What's this one saying?.
It's a game and it's a dog eat dog game.
Go rest if u no get gist.

If you too like Tuoyo, u for vote am
are u pained ? so what is the noise all about
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by kowema(f): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2019
geesilver:

are u pained

Pained how?.
Pained over your insignificant ranty self?.
On the contrary, you are the pained soul here.
Next time , vote for ur Fav and rant when they are saved.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by geesilver(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2019
kowema:

Pained how?.
Pained over your insignificant ranty self?.
On the contrary, you are the pained soul here.
Next time , vote for ur Fav and rant when they are saved.
sorry i dont know e touch u this much
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by ednut1(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2019
maynation:

It means 'grow some senses' he's definitely gonna help ya.
Bororo gerahere
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by kowema(f): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2019
geesilver:

sorry i dont know e touch u this much

Run to ur class boy, they just rang the school bell.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by geesilver(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2019
kowema:

Run to ur class boy, they just rang the school bell.
pele....... all is well
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by Angelfrost(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2019
Spar7tan:
Frodd pls pick her call grin goan enjoy sweet puna

The state of the facial appearance is not always directly proportional to the state of the nether region... Be guided, son.

Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by Divay22(f): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2019
geesilver:
Iis it not the same frodd that nominated tuoyo, i believe he is happy now that tuoyo is out of his way..... dont worry Tacha will be waitiing for u

men betraying men since 1904.......... frodd is fraud

It's a game.
Didn't tuoyo nominate another housemate?
There's nothing like betraying here. You must nominate and one housemate has to go.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by victorian(f): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2019
Single ke?

With her big ukwu?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by victorian(f): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2019
Single ke?

With her big ukwu?

Im surprised
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by Lordjb: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2019
Na Dem be this, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by andyomar(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
No one forced to open the post or comment , if u don't have anything to say get out.
salbis:
This is the least of all problems facing us in this country now.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by chally100(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Spar7tan:
Frodd pls pick her call grin goan enjoy sweet puna
how do u knw its sweet??
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Potopoto yansh, she said it is pot belly men that use to rush her. She posted her baby last month, no news about father, now this one.
Later, they will say Yoruba actresses are prostitutes.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by Kingsley10000: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
maynation:
NwaAmaikpe is back.

The good news is you will never find him on threads like this.

If you know you know.
walahi i can't wait for him to start commenting...dudde always made my day with his mischievous comments grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by Arckeen: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
B3sty:
Farm tool, "Everywhere you Go"
hoe!!!!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by A2dbzzz(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
geesilver:
Is it not the same frodd that nominated tuoyo, i believe he is happy now that tuoyo is out of his way..... dont worry Tacha will be waitiing for u

men betraying men since 1904.......... frodd is fraud

... Calm down dude, other people nominated him also... Why you dey carry him matter for head like gala? They guy was lucky... Shekena, I no see em survive the eviction, but he did... So chill and watch
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by geesilver(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
A2dbzzz:
... Calm down dude, other people nominated him also... Why you dey carry him matter for head like gala? They guy was lucky... Shekena, I no see em survive the eviction, but he did... So chill and watch
did I tell you am angry before. any body can be evicted just that as a guy I always find it funny when guys betray guys.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by Adeyeye09(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
maynation:

It means 'grow some senses' he's definitely gonna help ya.
hmm babe...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by maynation(f): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Adeyeye09:
hmm babe...
lipsrsealed
Re: Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija by Adeyeye09(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
maynation:
lipsrsealed
reply my mails joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture / Kemi Olunloye Blasts Ruggedman / Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.