Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,908 members, 7,956,416 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl (36869 Views)

16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun / 11-year-old Stabs Dad To Death For Beating Mom / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me -16-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2010
nigeria, is this you?
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Alfanu(m): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2010
Why shouting about an accident occured?

Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2010
crap!
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Ranoscky(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2010
Speechless.
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by kokoye(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2010
See how quick he was to pass the blame on to the devil!

Na wah . . devil don suffer tru tru

If people now lie against the devil . . who will the devil blame ??
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by tkb417(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2010
what a useless human being
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Ranoscky(m): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2010
Alfanu

You'r such a Handsome guy !!!
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by r231(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2010
na wa o

this life sha
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by JUO(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2010
shame
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by uyakachi(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by joshelen(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2010
Its not d devil, its ambition - devilish ambition
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2010
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by izby(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2010
No comment oooo
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Ezegozie(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2010
Alfanu:

Why shouting about an accident occured?
ALFANU, WHY WON'T WE SHOUT? DO YOU CALL IT AN ACCIDENT WHEN A MAN HAD SEX WITH HIS DAUGHTER? LOOK AT WHAT IS THE FIRST POST OF A 40 YEAR OLD MAN IN NAIRALAND! I HATE INSULTING PEOPLE, BUT PLS LET US BEHAVE OURSELVES AND THINK BEFORE WE TALK. I THINK THIS WILL TEACH NIGERIANS THE IMPORTANCE OF SEX EDUCATION. LIKE SOME OF GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD SUGGESTED, THE MAN SHOULD BE JAILED FOR LIFE IN OTHER TO AVOID FUTURE OCCURENCE
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by omuwalyno(f): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2010
Its so sad dat tins like dis are happening around us, i think d father shld be punished. embarassed
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2010
OMG, EVil and abomination stone him to death so that others will learn from it. Who knows how many other girls going through the same thing. Now you all can understand that VUDU or juju is just a fictive name and doesn't in anyway work. I guess the girl is still alive after spewing out what her evil father has been doing to her. angry angry angry
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by LouisThoru(f): 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2010
This is a result of GEJ's bad government.
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by onyeokwu: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2010
i pity the girl sha but her offspring will be another disastrous leader in nigeria like obj ogunlewe and other thief thie f from Yoruba
oduduwa true leaders cursed people what kind of pleasure could a man derived by sleeping with is daughter only yorubas know the answer
tufiakwa aru
abomination

nonesencyyyyyyy
grin grin grin
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2010
onye_okwu:

i pity the girl sha but her offspring will be another disastrous leader in nigeria like obj ogunlewe and other thief thie f from Yoruba
oduduwa true leaders cursed people what kind of pleasure could a man derived by sleeping with is daughter only yorubas know the answer
tufiakwa aru
abomination

nonesencyyyyyyy
grin grin grin

@ onye_okwu
pls consult your doctor or better still a psychiatrist
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by DrAdre(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2010
Am i dreaming
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Prince22(m): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2010
Devil?, This man deserve public hanging 4 it take grace of God for this young innocent girl to overcome this evil stigma for life
Usless father.
Pls, all should take a note angry angry angry
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Prince22(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2010
Infact, this man is wolf in man's cloth
If this can be done for her own born daughter
He will surely used other 'children' in the street 4 rituals
PLSSSSSSSSSS, LET THIS MAN BE CAGE OUT OF LEAVING WITH PEOPLE
He is naturally 'DARK MINDED'
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by touchmeder: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2010
This is shocking but not entirely new
this happens in Nigeria alot but its mostly covered up
fathers, stepfathers, uncle, relations, neigbhours. it will amaze you,
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Ezegozie(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2010
onye_okwu:

tufiakwa aru
abomination

nonesencyyyyyyy
grin grin grin

@ ONYE-OKWU, PLS DON'T MISTAKEN THIS ABORMINATION TO BE TRIBAL BEHAVIOUR. THOUGH THERE IS A VERY LOW PROBABILITY FOR AN ORIGINAL IGBO MAN TO DO THIS, I DO NOT BY ANY MEANS AGREE WITH YOU THAT THE YORUBAS SHOULD ANSWER FOR A RARE ABORMINATION COMMITTED BY ONE NEFARIOUS IDIOT WHO IS TOO INTREPID TO HAVE A GIRL OR WIFE FOR COINTUS. ACTUALLY I CAN'T IMAGINE THE TESTOSTERONE THAT WILL INTOXICATE A MAN INTO HAVING SEX WITH HIS DAUGHTER! BUT MY QUESTION IS HOW WILL THE CHILD SURVIVE THE STIGMA WHEN HE EVENTUALLY FINDS OUT WHAT HAPPEND?
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by IbnAbdul1: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2010
'Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl'
I so can't see any relationship here, This heading is so annoying and the story is so stupid nd irritating, Yeah, its sunnewsonline, 2moro, it would be 'MAN EATS BEEF AND GIVES BIRTH TO A COW'
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Olalimits(m): 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2010
Its her mother fault for not giving her proper OT as a gurl & the 'gbola' father is not supposed to be a free man no more!!!
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by poweredcom(m): 12:02am On Oct 15, 2010
Bastard man he should be kept in a cage
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by NubianQ(f): 12:29am On Oct 15, 2010
The man needs to be shot, point blank
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by ochungal(f): 3:24am On Oct 15, 2010
16[/b]year old is old enough to distinguish right from wrong! This is the[b] first time I will not side with the "victim". If not for the belly she would have continue being nasty wid har daddy angry for Kolanut and school fee, disgusting! The mother just as wrong! She took her daughter to a pastor and not a doctor? The man should be shot!
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Ranoscky(m): 4:33am On Oct 15, 2010
onye_okwu:

tufiakwa aru
abomination
nonesencyyyyyyy
grin grin grin

Get a pair of balls you maggot !!!

LouisThoru:

This is a result of GEJ's bad government.

Sign out of dreamland and sign in to Nairaland !!! (I taya for some pipu O! ehn?) shocked

Dr_Adre:

Am i dreaming

You'r CERTAINLY not my broda, it's REALITY !!!
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by EzeUche0(m): 4:35am On Oct 15, 2010
This is disgusting! angry
Re: Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl by Danjosyus(m): 4:40am On Oct 15, 2010
I concur wt every1 dt the man's act is despicable and totally disgusting, bt is d lady a 'victim'? By 'victim', I mean do u really think she is completely innocent considering her age and som other factors found by reading between the lines of d post (e.g. she said her father was MAKING LUV 2 HER 4 months n pls consider d story of her last visit 2)? In a situation lyk ds, we tend 2 easily tag som1 'd perpetrator' n d other 'victim'. Is not ds a typical way 2 show dt pple stl do things by d book n vey parochial in tot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months / Ismaila Rasaq 'Odia' Arrested In Lagos (photo) / Oyo Police Parades Fraudsters With Their Charms, Car, & Phones (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.