Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim (27856 Views)

Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) / Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her / Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by Lexusgs430: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Oya o...... Elenu razor........ We dey wait...........
Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by Anonymousire(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
MediaGuru36:
More reaction..
tHIS kemi again
Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by fredoooooo: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Madam you don't argue with a mad woman , mad people will just turn to two..
Never wrestle with a pig ..
Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by soberdrunk(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by BabaCommander: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
And she's trying to shift it to COZA Mather. Poor attempt at being clever.
Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by ghuzy01: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Waakanda:
grin grin grin @ "They don't even know that the CNN they watch here is different from CNN USA"
That's a fact tho.She may have her excesses but Kemi has some facts

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kemp seems to be more informed about the workings in CNN than the Steph girl. She actually schooled her on how to research on those that have had dealings with the CNN.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by abels(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
yes she is an intelligent fraudster
doctokwus:
That Olunloyo is a fraudster with a probable psychological problem,probably induced by drugs intake.
She needs mental evaluation in a health facility and probable rehabilitation in a drug rehab facility.
Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
fraud exposed
Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by femi4: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
A mad woman....She can tell you that "a stone is a fish" and she ll win the argument
Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by babzo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
ghuzy01:

Whats fact about that sir?

All international cable stations have different editions. Even magazines like Time have European, Asian and US edition.
With different time zones and different viewers, it is obvious CNN will have different editions; but CNN still owns all editions.
Only a newbie to cable and satellite broadcasting will not know that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by omooba969(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Pangea:
angry
This Kemi can defend even the devil
I no blame her sha, she was begging Nigerians for money, no one helped until Busola matter open Coza tithe and offering for her!
Lol

Who don’t know, Kemi is a liar?
Believe her stories at your own peril!

I would believe kemi over you coz you haven't shown any good sense of judgement in your above comment.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by hush15: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Kai kai kai walahi kemi is intelligent....whether she work or she no work, I like her lai that

me too.... she maybe a lot of things but i respect that woman's intellect and honesty. if only people, nigerian people knew better.....

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by Pangea: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Waakanda:
grin grin grin @ "They don't even know that the CNN they watch here is different from CNN USA"

She is just using truth to justify her lies!
Everyone who has traveled abroad knows that CNN has programming tailored to every region
America cnn is different from Asia and different from Africa.

But that didn’t support her lies to generate validity using CNN as a cover!
Imagine the idiot, even abusing a CNN staff for calling out her lies?

She will soon go back to kirikiri, her bunk is still waiting for her!

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by 4ckTOT0: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
even if its one u saw in google, it measn she worked there. so shut up

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by Pangea: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
omooba969:

I would believe kemi over you coz you haven't shown any good sense of judgement in your above comment.

Another coza agent sighted!

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by babzo(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Zionista:
Kemp seems to be more informed about the workings in CNN than the Steph girl. She actually schooled her on how to research on those that have had dealings with the CNN.

Worked for CNN for 20 years in 5 different positions? She was asked to name the years and 5 b positions.

I have been interviewed and /or shown by the same TV station in Nigeria on several occasions. So in 10 years time too i can claim i worked for them?

Anyone can be a CNN ireporter, just submit your video to them and it maybe broadcast on their website or cable.

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
MediaGuru36:

https://igberetvnews.com/we-do-not-know-you-cnn-replies-controversial-blogger-olunloyo/
lolzzzz people without actual substance boasts and gloats likewise people who are actually depressed, seek and requires constant validation from others owing to their self esteem deficit...

I have rounded up both of them...
Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by PoliticalChinex(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Afonja people can lie
Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by Jaymaq(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
So there is a CNN version for Nigerians and another version for Americans? shocked Beautiful. Now I know why some things are reported the way they are reported in Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by SSAwhistleblowe: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lol ... she don jam ppl wey pass am... this is the same thing she does to people... hope she is enjoying the taste of her bitter medicine... madam international journalist ... make I carry my popcorn and biko ... lol
Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by NwaJozi: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gbese
Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by omooba969(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Pangea:

Another coza agent sighted!

If you be good looking chick, I for coza you but...undecided
Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by SoNature(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Waakanda:

She's just being stupid.
Who doesn’t know that CNN broadcasts in different languages for many different continents?
Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by jaymee0(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
asaajuomo1:
Aunty Kemi, I hail oooo.

You can't win an arguement with her.

That's because she's right most times

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
ghuzy01:

Though I don't really like her but she is intelligent in her response.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
Pangea:
angry
This Kemi can defend even the devil
I no blame her sha, she was begging Nigerians for money, no one helped until Busola matter open Coza tithe and offering for her!
Lol

Who don’t know, Kemi is a liar?
Believe her stories at your own peril!
she suppose get pensions is she trully worked there. she is a con artist
Re: Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
To whom it may concern,
Does it mean that the CNN I watch on multi choice is different from the one in USA please I need enlightenment?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Picture Of Segun Arinze / "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing / Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.