Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) (44669 Views)

Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim / Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Thandiubani(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nigerian actress, Ada Ameh has lambasted controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo over comments she made claiming that late Dowen College student, Sylvester Oromoni agreed to join a cult group and also drink poisonous substance.

Ameh said Olunloyo has no conscience, she’s mad and should be beaten to correct the problem with her brain.

According to her, anywhere she sees Olunloyo, she will giving her the beating of her life.

Make una tell kemi say I wan beat madness commot for her body��
Be careful about the kind of things you say about the dead. be careful!! A 12 years old child!! A minor!!
#thisismadness
#kemiolunloyo
#stopyourcrazytalks
#stopbeingheartless

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXUI6anoCSK/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqx0PEr_ZT8

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Na serious wa o

19 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Baawaa(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Beat her don't tell us

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by softwerk(f): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
angry

Our dear Kemi really goofed on this one.

She showed no empathy with the family of Sylvester Jr with her deranged journalism.

Personally I'm gutted by her extreme insensitivity on this and other numerous occasions.

Daddy GO of Salvation Ministry is her cure!

320 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by BMathew: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Read Kemi headline yesterday then listened to Adah this morning....... It's a very bad feedback from kemi and Adah doesn't need to rage too far to pass her message as well.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Madness makes people so unfeeling and detached from humanity. Kemi is mad and would have been on the streets picking garbage, if not for her wealthy background. Ameh has my full support. Nonsense!!!

237 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Abllo745: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
Interesting
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Prime4life(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Baawaa:
Beat her don't tell us
i don't even no why she is telling us sef, beat her mercilessly and give her poison to drink so that she will know how it feels.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by shigishege: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Na true oo. If she catch kemi na die oo.
Those girls from that area with yam legs and big muscles like man. Na only one hand thier girls dey use uproot cassava. grin grin

106 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by yanabasee2: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
If you do this for Nigerians, we will greatly appreciate you....

Shut her up.,....

She came out of prison and began to spill trash....

She singlehandedly discredited the endsars report.... And since then, the report is invalid ...

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Temisia(f): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
shocked
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Itohanmiwa: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Emuakpor show them say warri dey your blood.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Can't wait.....the slaps should be hot!

[img]https://c./EzwsHlQgUo0AAAAC/slap-in-the-face-angry.gif[/img]

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by crestedaguiyi: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Me sef dey find her to beat .

She be beast to even try to justify the killing of a minor under any circumstances of consent.

Does she even know what a decision making age is.

American trained are becoming overrated

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by ayusco85(m): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Please if you see her, call me i wan tell kemi something

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Mancrossfire: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
My love for this woman (Ada Ameh) is like bread and akara grin

20 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Foodqueen(f): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
kiss

She for no bother reply this woman.

Kemi don see work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by Kosijk0(f): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
She knows what is like to loose a ward

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by BABANGBALI: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
I concur. Please beat out the madness in her and when you finish, e get some moderators wey I want you to do same to for here.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by banty: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kemi and Lie Mohammed suppose dey date!

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by ogaerrand: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
shigishege:
Na true oo. If she catch kemi na die oo.
Those girls from that area with yam legs and big muscles like man. Na only one hand thier girls dey use uproot cassava. grin grin
Adah Ameh is from Benue state

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by blinking001(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Y'all still think Buhari is the problem?
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by cybriz82(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ada ameh from aj city I trust her if she jam kemi one on one...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Loba finish
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by chiedu7: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
That woman kemi needs deliverance oh!

Her own demons can only leave after serious prayers & fasting

Matthew 17:21
Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

softwerk:
angry

Our dear Kemi really goofed on this one.

She showed no empathy with the family of Sylvester Jr with her deranged journalism.

Personally I'm gutted by her extreme insensitivity on this and other numerous occasions.

Daddy GO of Salvation Ministry is her cure!
I tell u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by ImoleNaija: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lol
Re: Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) by stamapro(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Why not if not, as long as she is cured.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laycon Disappointed Me / I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa / Funke Akindele's 'engagement Ring' Has Gone From 1 To 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.