Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nigeria Police Reveal New Ways Criminal Conceal Weapons Video And Pic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigeria Police Reveal New Ways Criminal Conceal Weapons Video And Pic (1053 Views)

Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) / NCC Alerts Nigerians On New Ways Hackers Unlock, Steal Vehicles, Android Apps / Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Reveal New Ways Criminal Conceal Weapons Video And Pic by Nastybrave2016: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nigeria Police Reveal New Ways Criminal Conceal Weapons
The new method was gotten when they arrested some gang of armed robbers use the tactic to Robb people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjjK1I-gkmI

This was demostrated by 2 suspect captured usings the method to Rob citizens
Re: Nigeria Police Reveal New Ways Criminal Conceal Weapons Video And Pic by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
Inside life.

Snitch at work

When my mumsi dey hide tv remote that year for parlor, i no dey find am, until she go back of stabilizer go komot am.

It is now gun that is hidden inside door panel, will they start removing all the car door panels they come across now?

But good work though

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Reveal New Ways Criminal Conceal Weapons Video And Pic by Nastybrave2016: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
mrAMG2:
Inside life.

Snitch at work

When my mumsi dey hide tv remote that year for parlor, i no dey find am, until she go back of stabilizer go komot am.

It is now gun that is hidden inside door panel, will they start removing all the car door panels they come across now?

But good work though
yes my brother
Re: Nigeria Police Reveal New Ways Criminal Conceal Weapons Video And Pic by Nastybrave2016: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2019

(1) (Reply)

The History & Evolution Of The Toyota Landcruiser From 1951 To Present Day(pics) / Toyota, Lexus,honda,infiniti E.t.c / Honda EOD, Distress Sale @650k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.