Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,649 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke (56345 Views)

Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) / Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by majella4: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2018

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by bravehost4u(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
Immediately I saw the topic I knew it will make front page.
This is also the first time ever for me on Nairaland to be first to comment. Signs of good things coming. I dedicate this to ozila for keeping hooked to Nairaland with his stories\literatures

By the way, I see nothing wrong with using Keke for Police work. I remember one Governor that distributed Keke Ambulance

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by DrGoodman: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
The hustle is real grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lol, now this is funny! grin cheesy wink

Talking of COMMUNITY POLICE.

There was a country!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
E no matter tho, if oyinbo police dey use bikes, horse, even leg. Wetin matter na make dem protect and serve. Shikena

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by chicoMX(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
But for these oyinbo films wey I dey watch, some policemen dey use bicycle na

23 Likes

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by DrGoodman: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
fuckerstard:
E no matter tho, if oyinbo police dey use bikes, horse, even leg. Wetin matter na make dem protect and serve. Shikena
chicoMX:

But you have not seen oyinbo police collecting and counting bribe money without fear abi? grin

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
DrGoodman:

But you have not seen oyinbo police collecting and counting bribe money without fear abi? grin

Dem go dey but not as much as my people here..

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by luckyelems(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nigeria police has turned it self to a comedy club.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Make dem carry go o jare.. Any approach to arrest tatoo and dreadlocks carrier s is highly welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by DrGoodman: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
fuckerstard:

Dem go dey but not as much as my people here..

How do you know when you have not seen it. Police here can collext bribe and count it even if being videod. He won't care cause nothing go happen.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by pyyxxaro: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
Can't wait to see SARS and ARMY KEKE sad

Sai BuhAri embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by DrGoodman: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Make dem carry go o jare.. Any approach to arrest tatoo and dreadlocks carrier s is highly welcome.

Tattoo and yahoo is their problem while fulani killers are free to roam every farm and village.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by luckyelems(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
that is what you get when you have an incompetent security system. a system that lacks ideals and creativity.
welcome to Nigeria police force

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
DrGoodman:

How do you know when you have not seen it. Police here can collext bribe and count it even if being videod. He won't care cause nothing go happen.

Eehen is it that bad? Please where is that.
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by easyzworld: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
When the desirable is not available lol... they probably took that from one poor keke owner by force and converted it for street runs. I pity this country, I keep staring into the future but I don't see any hope at all!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
majella4:
Police eeeeh.I no fit laugh

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/photos-of-nigerian-police-using.html

Please ignore the silly diss on our fatherland.

Police all over the world use different types of vehicles as tools for their job. My city here is even using drones now.

Not sure what these agitators gain from their infantile behaviors.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by Almaiga: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
This one still better pass some of those scraps they call Patrol Vehicles. grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
Wtf undecided
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by Jenomtwist(m): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Not bad if u ask me.
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by maxtop(m): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
It only shows we are moving in the right direction grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by Alejoc(m): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
cheesy angry
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Some people literally sleep on NL. See one above, like "up, up"
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by Baroba(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
chicoMX:

Thank you, this is actually a good intiative if well implemented, at least it will ease patrolling of urban and rural areas..

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by winkmart: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
They surely seized this from someone who never showed up to reclaim it
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by BOOMnaija(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
This keke sums up d image and workings of the Nigerian police.

Inshort, it is a literal reflection of d intricacies surrounding d police force....rickety, substandard and pitiable.

Shame!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by Alwaysking: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
Napep police cheesy
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by JasonScoolari: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
Dem don oppress the owner.
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by fratermathy(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
Most likely Delta or Rivers State, from the colour of other tricycles.

In saner climes, tricycles shouldn't even be used for public transportation as they are not strong or road worthy. However, welcome to Nigeria, where the police use tricycles!
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by Flamzy042: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
wow
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by ceejay80s(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
this keke was seized and transformed to police property, look closely

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? / Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic / Would You Buy This Rusty 1952 Volkswagen Beetle (ijapa) For N30million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.