Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) (82422 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
wirinet:

That the greatest irony. The blackman's greatest enemy is the blackman and not the other races. I think it is a condition called self loathe. How else can you explain why some blackman, especially from Africa feels elated when another blackman elsewhere is oppressed. A simple street brawl that happens everywhere has led to being locked up for one month (without trial). Even the other parties in the street fight has been released.
If they are afraid that they are a flight risk as the Swedish government is alleging, why not seize hus passport and have the US embassy is asked to guarantee him.

In Europe anyone can drive from Sweden to other neighboring countries in Europe without having to show a passport...thus he could still be a flight risk by going to another country and just get a new passport in US embassy.

1 Like

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
AFONJACOW:
Look at a president that care for his citizen, if it were Nigeria, one useless dullard from Duara will try to label him ipob miscreant and deserve the castration... If I fail to choose my place of birth and birth I will choose it at adulthood

Funny he doesn't feel the same "care" when black/ brown innocent people are being gun down by police forces all over the US...

2 Likes

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by uvie66: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
How is this related to the present insecurity in Nigeria.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by gbishman: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Una dey mad for una head, this is a hotel now
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Omudia11: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
Women really have influence.

Two days ago (or was it yesterday sef), Donald Trump tweeted that Melania was the one who spoke to him about Asap Rocky encouraging him (Trump) to seek his release.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by cybriz82(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Chaaioi see prison abeg..wish i fit beat any swedish person for naija then mek them arrest me n transfer to sweden abeg..
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by BENEAMATA: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
if and when jail cell facilities becomes comparable to a five star hotel , sorry i'll still not be an inmate , so help me God .
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by nelsonoba: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
That tweet by Trump sent goose bump to my whole body. This is how government is run.

But some demons who wear the badge that says 'democrats' will still tell you Trump is a fool and a Racist for trying to free a black man from prison. If Trump opens his mouth to say 'good morning', the next day, you will start hearing democrats and the mainstream media criticising him and opening investigations to discover the hidden link between good morning and racism. APC is boys scout when compared with the democrats
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
a certain somebody never release a certain girl
GrabHisBalls:
That tweet by Trump sent goose bump to my whole body. This is how government is run.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
It's because it involves a celebrity, Trump like every other politician wants to score poltical point. Elections around the corner
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by fareed69(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Come to Kirikiri and see inhumane condition.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
nelsonoba:
But some demons who wear the badge that says 'democrats' will still tell you Trump is a fool and a Racist for trying to free a black man from prison. If Trump opens his mouth to say 'good morning', the next day, you will start hearing democrats and the mainstream media criticising him and opening investigations to discover the hidden link between good morning and racism. APC is boys scout when compared with the democrats

Are you claiming that a person who is a confirmed racist all year long, but suddenly decide to help ONE black person ONE DAY (out of the 100s he abused/dismissed), he suddenly ain't racist any longer?!

We all know what this BS is about.... (2020 elections are around the corner).

If A$AP wasn't a celebrity/ friend of Kanye, he wouldn't even talk about that dude.

2 Likes

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Victorbaron: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Abeg make them lock me up for that prison five star hotel. No wahala grin
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by blackbone989(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
OK I don't need visa to go abroad just visa to enter This prison. Haba 3 square meal, free gym, free games n better connection. Isn't it better than Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by BENEAMATA: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
AFONJACOW:
Look at a president that care for his citizen, if it were Nigeria, one useless dullard from Duara will try to label him ipob miscreant and deserve the CASTRATION... If I fail to choose my place of birth and birth I will choose it at adulthood
replace castration with INCARCERATION please A$AP !
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by masqot(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
BlackWhite beef. But wait, that prison tight o!
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by IamSoProlific: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
krattoss:
That guy that mumble raps .

Ain't a fan of his from day 1.

But hey.. free the nigg'

Rocky ain't no mumble rapper.

Don't let niggas hear you say this outside.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Jidibia(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80524046:

Inhumane conditions?!

What figure of speech is this?!
cheesy wink
Ozimoron. Lol
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Funmmyastic:
The prison is beautiful but can not be compared to the freedom of moving about.
You wey dey leave for naija, do you have any freedom at all....it's better you stay in that solitary confinement and enjoy than this cock svcking country.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Kendrick80(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lord flacko joydeII
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Kingjags: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
krattoss:

But hey.. free the nigg'
you don’t know Rocky. He ain’t a mumble rapper
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by ThePreachersSon: 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
If this is inhumane condition, then I can't help but wonder how the humane condition would be like.

PS. Me too want to go to the Swedish jail. And Abike Dabiri and Bubu should not help me when I'm finally arrested.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by ComedianzazaB(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
the prison too fine, if them go gree give me one beautiful girl join make them kukuma sentence me for life
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Exodora: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

And if is in Nigeria some slowpoke will say why come online to sake for justice go to court and black bla bla.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Exodora: 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
I am really surprise the way people are praising Trump . And yet they open their f#cking mouth to ask some people to stop saking justice online that is not the right place .Hypocrites ! Spit for for my country tufiakwa .
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by kayalla(f): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Thugaa:
Op where is the inhumane condition you wanted to show us?

its either he forgot that part or he didn't know the meaning of wat he said
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by jjman2322: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Some of you don't understand what freedom means..

i'm not sure if its poverty,etc, pushing you to say you rather be in a swedish prison than be free.

Look up wife of ruler of dubai, his daughters, etc.. read up on the story.. They live in a palace with everything provided yet they tried to escape due to lack of freedom.

Picture this:

I put you in a massive bedroom, with a TV with a few channels, then LOCK the door...
You have no cell phone, you have no internet, you cant watch youtube, you cant browse nairaland, you can't have sex, you can only visit your family ONCE every week for 1 hour.

Now imagine you're in this room for one day, two days, 3, one week, one month, one year..

NOW imagine why freedom is priceless. No matter how nice an accommodation is, you will yearn for your freedom sooner or later.

A poor man who is free has a much greater life than a rich man who is locked up..

Cheers
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 2:12am On Jul 23, 2019
blackbone989:
OK I don't need visa to go abroad just visa to enter This prison. Haba 3 square meal, free gym, free games n better connection. Isn't it better than Nigeria?
Sure for a while its better than naija but after sometime, na u go tire

Unless you're a lazy man with no ambition. That will rather eat food and sleep at the expense of his freedom

1 Like

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by essay123(m): 5:49am On Jul 23, 2019
Its either you don't know what mumble rap is or you don't know asap rocky
krattoss:

But hey.. free the nigg'
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by DAVE5(m): 5:54am On Jul 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

In fact the actions by the US and Swedish governments is how a govt shld be run

A supposed video of him punching some1 surfaces, he’s sent to jail...not minding if he’s a super star or normal guy which shows they care to the tiniest bit for everyone... I.e the guy who was punched

The US govt reaches out for one of its citizens who’s been arrested for assault in a foreign land, and they’ve reached out on other cases too like advising their citizens to “shine their eyes” when they’re in Nigeria

P.s: nobody should misconstrue my point of ASAP rocky being arrested, it simply shows u can’t do shît and just get away with it, I’m an ASAP rocky fan, love his music but what’s wrong is wrong, next time he’ll learn not to punch people in the face since he’s not an authority but instead report if he feels someone crossed their boundaries
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by DAVE5(m): 6:09am On Jul 23, 2019
blackboy:
I came to see the inhumane condition. I'm still looking.

We; ur fellow Nairalanders are still searching too, goodluck finding it, pls tag us wen u do find it
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by aluko360(m): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2019
dis na prison abi hotel?
soon boys go dey apply as an inmate in Swedish jails.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) / Daddy Freeze: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Will Stay In My Head For A Long Time (Video) / Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.