Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

How To Make Your Childrens African. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Make Your Childrens African. (4202 Views)

Happy Childrens Day 2015 Poems, Story, Essay In Hindi English / Childrens Day Surprise Celebration Ideas, Poems, Gift Cards Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2007
don't ask me,go ask akatas i bet you they will samck the hell out of you.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by nosa101(f): 5:58pm On May 12, 2007
Sorry to say this but it's either you are a child or just plain ignorant
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2007
dude I KNOW YOU HATE AKATAS SOO MUCH BUT DOG PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE DON'T REPLY THIS,AM SO TIRED OF YOU JUDGING ME OF BEEN GANSTA,JUST LEAVE ME ALONE IS NOT MY FAULT I WAS RAISE LIKE THAT YAAAAAAAAA DIIIIIIIIIIG.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by OmoEko1(f): 6:06pm On May 12, 2007
Akata are animals because they act like one undecided undecided, they have no bright future ahead of them grin grin
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by naijacutee(f): 6:07pm On May 12, 2007
nosa101:

way of living? I see why white people hate y'all so much, y'all are friggin' deluded. Way of living? Are you on crack? GTFOH you gotta be kidding me
Are people with whiter skin now the yardstick for how people should behave? Only God will save us from mental slavery!!! If you have any advice for the boy, give it to him on the basis of how he'll be a better person in future, not on the basis of what white peoples perception of him is.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2007
Omo Eko

I CAN'T BELIEVE A NIGERIAN TALKING ABOUT HOW BAD A AKATA'S,LAST WEEK AN NIGERIAN CUT OFF HE'S FRIEND HEAD CUZ OF MONEY,AN AKATA WONT DO THAT.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by chiogo(f): 6:40pm On May 12, 2007
Lol, y'all still here? I totally agree with naijacutee. Even though SOME black people are crazy, white people ain't better than them. They are just opportuned to be in authority.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by nosa101(f): 6:43pm On May 12, 2007
naijacutee:

Are people with whiter skin now the yardstick for how people should behave? Only God will save us from mental slavery!!! If you have any advice for the boy, give it to him on the basis of how he'll be a better person in future, not on the basis of what white peoples perception of him is.

a lot of white americans hate black americans, I'm not using them as a yardstick. I am just comparing 2 american ethnicities. I never said this is why white people hate black people, I said "black americans". He is american so I'm giving it to him on what his people think of him.

It's just like saying "this is why hausas hate igbos" Hausas are not being used as a yardstick for proper behavior.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by anusule(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2007
@ollie39
u just said it all. the UK is the worst place to bring up a child  embarassed by a united nations report. im jst thanking God that im lucky, i just left nigeria @ 18, and now in the uk, i know dos and donts, i just have pity for those naija kids that were brought up here. but as someone said, its your determination that matters. its also the duty of the parents to bring up their kids in the proper way.my dad is strict, im so lucky. again, the laws of the UK, i don't know of US DOES NOT HELP MATTERS. so YOUNGDICE, BE DETERMINED, don't say because one guy is behaving like a gangsta or nigga or watever, u would now say you want to also behave that way. nah! it shows your not determined, your not strong when it comes to  self-determination. i  do not blame you, maybe your dad'z not strict enough or is weak, sorry to say. the way he would have disciplined you if he waz would not make you want to behave like them so-called gangstas.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2007
my pops's mad cool he ain't weak trust me,my dad never want me to be a g,my dad had talk to me so many times about school and self behave,am the one that should blame my self cuz i never listen,and the best way i could change my lifestyle's if i move to another state,and finish the rest of my school there,cuz am addicted to hoover.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by chiogo(f): 9:32pm On May 12, 2007
@youngdice$, what other state are u talkin' about? It's almost the same everywhere.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2007
but yonkers is worst,they find people middle fingers out here,i kind of like albany and troy cuz is quiet's different then yonkers.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by chiogo(f): 10:04pm On May 12, 2007
ok, definitely don't know where that is. albany is in newyork,right?
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 10:12pm On May 12, 2007
yep new-york state,and troy's in ny state too.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by chiogo(f): 10:33pm On May 12, 2007
ok. only place i really know up there is brooklyn.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2007
@brooklyn's one bad town too.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by chiogo(f): 10:43pm On May 12, 2007
Lol, brooklyn isn't that bad.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 10:44pm On May 12, 2007
that's not true brooklyn people would rob you for a cent.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 10:51pm On May 12, 2007
omi how do i delete this Topic?
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by chiogo(f): 10:52pm On May 12, 2007
Umm, why don't u ask the admin.

anywayz, why u wanna delete it for?
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 10:54pm On May 12, 2007
i don't like it,i feel so stupid talking like am on hoover.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by chiogo(f): 10:58pm On May 12, 2007
lol, u damn right u are. Thank God u're smart.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 11:06pm On May 12, 2007
so how could i get in touch with adm.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by chiogo(f): 11:15pm On May 12, 2007
i really don't know 'cause i've never contacted him before. But u know him , right? Seun----- he posts here on nairaland too. His email address is . so u can email him.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 11:17pm On May 12, 2007
thanx.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by chiogo(f): 11:22pm On May 12, 2007
Yeah, sure.

u shld delete it 'cause i've talked too much on this topic for no reason.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 11:24pm On May 12, 2007
i know.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by naijadiva2(f): 8:53pm On May 14, 2007
wow, so we've gone from how to raise your child african to how to be a gansta. man, i've learned a lot.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by BigSis(f): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2007
Ollie,

What you described sounds like Nigeria.  It is amazing how y'all romanticize naija. 

I can understand you a bit.  I would not want my children raised in Nigerian society.  I would not want them naijarized. 

I would actually home school them myself if we had to live in Nigeria for any length of time.  They will no that they are African Americans. They are the descendents of a various African people, i.e. the ibo, yoruba, Mandinka, bambara, woloof, fante, Kisse, Gola, Mende, Ewe, fon, bakongo, etc. They have no allegience to any African nation or group.  They are Americans.  They will have a thorughly knowledge of our peoples greatness and accomplishments and what we have and continuously are contributing to  the world. We will go home ever summer so they can know their relatives and become acculturized.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by k0be: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2007
Thanks for sharing. I'll have you know 99.8% of us on this site for one don't care where you choose to raise your child. Nigerians in Nigeria could give 2 licks where you choose to raise your child.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2007
Quote from: nosa101 on May 11, 2007, 11:55 PM
I do not speak, understand or want to

lol, why so much hate?

The fact he doesn't want to learn, either speaking or understanding doesn't make Nosa a hater! Christ, that's one thing about Nigerians - there's ony 2 ways for them - their way, or no way!  angry

One thing folk need to realise, is people WILL make their own choices, probably not what everyone will be happy with, but as long as THEY like it, who cares?

You can't call someone names just because their views don't match yours, the purpose of this thread was to see different opinions, not force them to accept yours. It's called DEMOCRACY.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by chiogo(f): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2007
Siena:

You can't call someone names just because their views don't match yours, the purpose of this thread was to see different opinions, not force them to accept yours. It's called DEMOCRACY.

Huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa-foulani Thread / What Does "Aboki" Mean To You? / What Does this Mean In Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.