Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

How To Make Your Childrens African. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Make Your Childrens African. (4197 Views)

Happy Childrens Day 2015 Poems, Story, Essay In Hindi English / Childrens Day Surprise Celebration Ideas, Poems, Gift Cards Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 11:27pm On May 11, 2007
i was born here but every summer my pops make me visit my grandma,he started that since i was like 5 years old,that's why i speak my native language and proud to be a nigerian,you parents need to do the same.try and send yall childrens in nigeria every summer before they turn out to be some agata's,I GOT ONE BROTHER HE'S NAME'S ARNIM HE WAS BORN HERE TOO HE NEVER VISIT NIGERIA WHEN THEY TELL HIM YALL SHOULD SEE HOW HE BE CURSING TA HELL OUT OF PEOPLE.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by chiogo(f): 11:50pm On May 11, 2007
u right! I wasn't born here though but i speak and understand my language. But there are also people  born in naija who  cannot speak their language. like my cousins. but they understand, though but they can't speak it. where were u born? yonkers? is that new york?
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 11:51pm On May 11, 2007
yep yonkers new-york city.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by chiogo(f): 11:52pm On May 11, 2007
ok, cool.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by nosa101(f): 11:55pm On May 11, 2007
I do not speak, understand or want to
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by chiogo(f): 12:17am On May 12, 2007
nosa101:

I do not speak, understand or want to

lol, why so much hate?
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by nosa101(f): 12:21am On May 12, 2007
chiogo:

lol, why so much hate?
No hate but everyone makes people who don't speak or understand look like the scum of the earth.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:25am On May 12, 2007
@nosa101
I BET YOU IF YOU WERE RAISE IN NIGERIA YOU WONT SAID THAT SHIT,YOU BE PROUD THEN A MUTHERFUCKER.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by nosa101(f): 12:53am On May 12, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

@nosa101
I BET YOU IF YOU WERE RAISE IN NIGERIA YOU WONT SAID THAT SHIT,YOU BE PROUD THEN A MUTHERFUCKER.
you must be the dumbest person i've come across. who said i wasn't raised in Nigeria? Ode oshi
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:57am On May 12, 2007
you wanna have some talking shit conversation,so why the Bleep you said you don't wanna learn it?
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by ayefele200(m): 1:03am On May 12, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

you want to have some talking shit conversation,so why the mess you said you don't want to learn it?
hey dude, merely lookin @ al ur posts u tend to use the F" and the S" word, frequently, why dont u act responsible and act as u from a GOOD background, and stop this thugish,gilbrish, gangster words,
i mean its not neccesary u use them, matter of fact to tend to use it the wrong, obviously u were raised in the VILAGEwhom is tryin to minggle with the hoods, well a little advice cant do u no harm, rather than do u good,
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by nosa101(f): 1:05am On May 12, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

you want to have some talking shit conversation,so why the mess you said you don't want to learn it?
Do you think this makes sense?
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 1:11am On May 12, 2007
i know you feel like talking shit right now but i don't talk shit on the cp cuz i do i it face to face.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 1:13am On May 12, 2007
@ayefele200 (f

POINT OF CORRECTION I WAS RAISED IN THE BRICKZ I TAKE PEALS THAT MAKE ME CALM DOWN,YO YONKERS,YOU GOT LUCKY THAT YOU A CHICK IF NOT I WILL CURSE YOU OUT TOOOOOO.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by nosa101(f): 1:15am On May 12, 2007
Are you attacking me for not wanting to learn a Nigerian language. This is exactly why I don't want to learn.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 1:18am On May 12, 2007
i ain't attacking you am just trina make shit clear.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by nosa101(f): 1:22am On May 12, 2007
calling me a motherf**ker is not attacking me, dude that's a first.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 1:26am On May 12, 2007
KAI MAGANA KANE BA ROUANA WAHALAN KANAI KADJI YARO,

ITS YOUR PROBLEM YOU WANNA LEARN OR DON'T WANNA LEARN ITS TO YOU?

AND I DIDN'T CALL YOU A Motherfucker IN A ROOD WAY IN ANOTHER WAY MEAN YOU WILL BE HAPPY THEN ANYTHING.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by nosa101(f): 1:27am On May 12, 2007
When did motherfucker have a "not rude" meaning?
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 1:29am On May 12, 2007
LONG TIME AGO HERE IN YONKERS MUTHERFUCKER IS NOT RUDE.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by nosa101(f): 1:37am On May 12, 2007
I'm not from New York, never been in New York and never want to. Where I'm from, motherf**ker aint nice. Where I'm at, motherf**ker aint nice either. Talk about making children african, if i do have kids at least they'll know motherf**ker is never nice.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by ayefele200(m): 1:39am On May 12, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

LONG TIME AGO HERE IN YONKERS MUTHERFUCKER IS NOT RUDE.

a REHAB might the the right place for u dude, some senses needs to be knocked into ur cerebellum
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 1:42am On May 12, 2007
I MIGHT TALK TO SOMEBODY THAT I DON'T KNOW LIKE THAT BUT I DON'T TALK TO MY PARENTS LIKE THAT,I GOT RESPECT FOR MY PARENTS WHEN AM IN MY HOUSE I GIVE MY SISTERS,BROTHERS AND COUSINS RESPECT, BUT WHEN I COME OUTSIDE ON HOOVER STREET THAT'S IT I CHANGE MY STYLE TO SOME KIND OF STREET ANIMAL IS EITHER ACT LIKE THAT OR PEOPLE WILL TAKE YOU AS A PUNK.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by nosa101(f): 1:50am On May 12, 2007
Street animal?
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 1:55am On May 12, 2007
i change my style to some real ganster dude this's new-york city you gotta fight to show people that ur ganster.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by nosa101(f): 1:59am On May 12, 2007
did your ass get an education?
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by ayefele200(m): 2:01am On May 12, 2007
nosa101:

did your ass get an education?
prolly not, senseless nitwit whose is tryin to be GANGSTER, boi u suck
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:02am On May 12, 2007
i go the school but i be skeeping school allot growing up in hoover.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by OmoEko1(f): 2:04am On May 12, 2007
ayefele200:

prolly not, senseless nitwit whose is tryin to be GANGSTER, boi u suck
No blame him America changes people.

YOUNGDICE$:

i go the school but i be skeeping school allot growing up in hoover.
so what do you gain from skipping school undecided undecided and it looks to me you don't live with your parents, that why you are spoilt and rotten lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by omogenaija(f): 2:05am On May 12, 2007
@ topic
i kinda of understand ur point, but the parents cant really force the kid , even if they do eventually the kid will forget their native language if they dont care bout it  undecided

@ yonkers try not to skip school , wink
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:17am On May 12, 2007
@Omo Eko

I LIVE WITH MY POPS HE DON'T CARE ABOUT EDUCATION BUT WHEN IT COME TO RELIGION TRADITION HE DON'T PLAY WITH THAT,IF YOU TALK ABOUT EDUCATION TO MY POPS ALL HE'S GONNA SAID'S KAI SAKAI WANAN MAGANA/WHICH MEAN FORGET ABOUT THAT,AM IN 12 GRADE BUT I SKEEP SCHOOL STILL,MY POPS IS TRINA SEND ME HOME FOR COLLEGE SO I COULD GET A FUTURE,CUZ IF I LEAVE IN YONKERS STILL MY LIFE WILL LIKE SOME KIND PABLO AND NOREAGA.
Re: How To Make Your Childrens African. by omogenaija(f): 2:20am On May 12, 2007
u shouldnt go home , just go out of state to college thats it u can into one, with ur lack of attendance ur probably failing

sorry to say tradation is good , but that wont get u a good paying job. education will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White People Aren't Human / Hausa-foulani Thread / What Does this Mean In Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.