Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Have You Ever Fallen Head Over Heels In Love With Someone Who Never Loved You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Fallen Head Over Heels In Love With Someone Who Never Loved You (2531 Views)

Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / I Never Loved My Husband, Women Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fallen Head Over Heels In Love With Someone Who Never Loved You by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2010
Have u ever fell head over heels in love with some one who never loved you or gave a hoot about u and it dawned on u rather too late dat he/she never loved you.(if you have ,cos i have) can u please share ur experience. the idea is just to learn from each others mistakes and so that the younger and naieve ones will learn (especially the teenagers who presume they know every thing about love).dats if they want to.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Head Over Heels In Love With Someone Who Never Loved You by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2010
Yes! sad sad

There was this guy one time, who was really nice to me.

I mistook his kindness for affection and I let myself fall in love with him. It kind of scared him away cos what he really wanted (at least at that point) was friendship and not love.

I thought the fact that he cared enough to call and check up on me meant that he was falling in love with me too . . . I was wrong! sad

In the end, I let my feelings cloud my judgement and the more I tried to bring him closer, the more he panicked. embarassed embarassed

I lost him . . but I dont regret it. He would never have loved me the way I wanted anyways! undecided
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Head Over Heels In Love With Someone Who Never Loved You by softgirl1: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2010
Before i got into the university i met a guy who asked me out i loved him before he even said it and when we started it was just too romantic i loved him with all my breath but he took me for granted i would say he was my first love but thank GOD I did not lost my virginity to him at a time we moved out from were we where staying to a far distance and then he started shifting he would not call or even ask after me after a while he stoped checking and i felt so bad i tried calling but he would not just care i got heart broken and gave up that realy affected my lv life that i was now a play girl i don't fall in lv even all thru my uni days i neva care the guys will always be the one beging i will not even allow u go under no matter wat u spend it affected me that i did not even love my husband untill after marrige cos i always believed all men where liers but it help me though cos after that relationship i did not allow my self to be used and dumped anymore and that realy made my husband to push futher he wanted to no wat was so special about me he refuse to give up for almost 4yrs before i just gave him a try and we are maried with kids today
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Head Over Heels In Love With Someone Who Never Loved You by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2010
@ soft girl ur experience is so similar 2 mine.dats actually wot motivated me to open dis thread.since i fell so hard in love with my 1st boyfriend (u know how it is fallen in love 4 d very 1st time in ur life especially in ur 2os) and i realised rather very late dat he was a cassanova cos i dint read handwritings on d wall and 2 think dat i was soo close 2 loosing my virginity 2 him.since i walked out of d relationship.he hasnt even deemed it fit 2 call,of cos i dint bother and i've bin keeping so many guys dat came after then at arms length. infact wen one of my toasters asked 2 come greet me.i told him kind of rudely dat i dont have tym 2 entertain visitors.in short it has affected my trust 4 guys dats y i just stick 2 my friends and have fun with dem (d kind of fun a gal in ha 20s have).infact it got 2 a stage dat my girlfriend told me my turnin off guys is becomin 2 much n am takin it 2 far.she said dat a guy treated u bad even though he knew dat was ur 1st relationship doesnt min anoda guy will do d same.am tryin 2 trust but its not comin naturally within me like it used 2.afta den i listened 2 joe's song where he was sulkin where are all d good girls gone,y do i kip fallen 4, 4 dose who are his fans know d song.so guys do u experince such
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Head Over Heels In Love With Someone Who Never Loved You by Wumine(f): 12:30am On Oct 15, 2010
No. Had a crush yes. Fallen HOvH, No.
I this an essay competition thread?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Head Over Heels In Love With Someone Who Never Loved You by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 15, 2010
Oh I had all that stupid crushes in high school which often last abt a week or month grin Luckily for me I have never
loved anyone who do not love me back.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Head Over Heels In Love With Someone Who Never Loved You by softgirl1: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2010
@kulyie i understand it should not stop u from having a platonic relationship but u most be very careful not to let dem have ur back on thier bed so that if it does not work out u won't feel cheeted relationship is sweet when u love and u are bing loved back take ur time and be prayerful the right person will come best of Luck
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Head Over Heels In Love With Someone Who Never Loved You by Princelyod(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2010
Sounds like  gurls forum to me! on the other hand,i think guyz are more on the receptive end as regards to this topic.the ladies however seem to be very sensitive when they are victimized.well,i guess we re used to loving and our love not being reciprocated.Anywayz,i v'e got a gurl whose all over me right now,she's still a virgin and wishes i disvirgin her as a way of showing how much she loves me.i piled up lots of reasons why i was not going to do that.one being that i don't love her ( though i didn't tell her this one so don't cal me a jack yet cos i sure wil tel her.even though am yet to figure out how. how.she's really into me.i tried once and that only succeeded in turning me into a stammerer).well,i can only wish u success if u gurls want to go ahead to include me in the least of ur heartbreakers.i think i can live with that!
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Head Over Heels In Love With Someone Who Never Loved You by tpiah: 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2010
Oh I had all that silly crushes in high school which often last abt a week or month 

yes, quite common when one is a teenager.

other than that phase, i've crushed on celebrities who i can never ever have a chance of meeting talkless have them fall in love with me.

like that wouldnt topple them off their pedestal anyway, so make dem keep dem distance  grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Head Over Heels In Love With Someone Who Never Loved You by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2010
If u dont av anytin useful 2 contribute pls Bleep outa here.dis place aint 4 kids or teens.its 4 adults who r ready 2 learn
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Head Over Heels In Love With Someone Who Never Loved You by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2010
Sory 4 dat earlier post.som1 wrote sumtin dat pised me of.anywayz its an open forum 4 strictly matured unmarid men n women.i'd b apy if teens stay clear of dis thread.thanks
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Head Over Heels In Love With Someone Who Never Loved You by Princelyod(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2010
@kuliyie.am sorry if my post pissed you off.it was never intensional.i guess i'd rather stay clear from posting but read if that wil be okey with you
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Head Over Heels In Love With Someone Who Never Loved You by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2010
Alryt den prince.thanks 4 undastandin

(1) (Reply)

Help!i Raped And Deflowered My Wife’s Housemaid. / Dear Mothers Please Dispose Properly Your Babies Used Diapers / Get A Professional Certificate In Public Relations From NIPR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.