Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

My Honda Bullet Goes Off When I Match Brake Need Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Honda Bullet Goes Off When I Match Brake Need Help (1383 Views)

My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill / How Much Does Honda Bullet Gearbox & Fuel Pump Cost Now? / HONDA BULLET (tiger Face 1996) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honda Bullet Goes Off When I Match Brake Need Help by Rushmat: 12:09am On Jul 23, 2019
Am using a Honda bullet the tiger face and recently when am driving and I apply my brakes the car offs when slowing down . I have changed the fuel pump like my mechanic suggested but its still happening and my engine is not low .

Plz what do you think is wrong that I need to check . thanks
Re: My Honda Bullet Goes Off When I Match Brake Need Help by osato45: 2:02am On Jul 23, 2019
there is a rubber hose/pipe connecting where the filter is in the engine bay, check if it isn't torn with holes in it.
Re: My Honda Bullet Goes Off When I Match Brake Need Help by Rushmat: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2019
osato45:
there is a rubber hose/pipe connecting where the filter is in the engine bay, check if it isn't torn with holes in it.

Kk. Thanks
Re: My Honda Bullet Goes Off When I Match Brake Need Help by cyborg123(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
You may also need to clean the air intake system including the throttle body.
Re: My Honda Bullet Goes Off When I Match Brake Need Help by micomico1: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Rushmat:
Am using a Honda bullet the tiger face and recently when am driving and I apply my brakes the car offs when slowing down . I have changed the fuel pump like my mechanic suggested but its still happening and my engine is not low .

Plz what do you think is wrong that I need to check . thanks

Hi, Have you been able to get it fixed now. For me I had same issue on my Honda CRV. My car goes off on IDLE, Misfires, Fuel consumption was alarming. On Naira Land I got a contact of a very sound technician - autologic at NAF Mechanic Worshop, Lagos. Diagnosis was done and with ease I got my vehicle fixed. I recommend autologic for a sensible free & affordable fixing of your Honda Bullet. You could inbox me for his number. or just search!
Re: My Honda Bullet Goes Off When I Match Brake Need Help by Rushmat: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
I could not get your number sir and I stay in port Harcourt . can u drop your phone number lets chart
Re: My Honda Bullet Goes Off When I Match Brake Need Help by samintegrity(m): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
micomico1:

Hi, Have you been able to get it fixed now. For me I had same issue on my Honda CRV. My car goes off on IDLE, Misfires, Fuel consumption was alarming. On Naira Land I got a contact of a very sound technician - autologic at NAF Mechanic Worshop, Lagos. Diagnosis was done and with ease I got my vehicle fixed. I recommend autologic for a sensible free & affordable fixing of your Honda Bullet. You could inbox me for his number. or just search!

I was expecting you'd simply tell us what was actually done to fix your car and not give us details of the mech.

Pls, Kindly provide what the issue was with yours, it could go along way helping op. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

2006 Toyota Corolla Tokunbo @ 1.4m / Is Speed Necessary When Test Driving A Car / LASG Launches Newly Designed Articulated, Allied Vehicle Number Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.