Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Important Topic Please - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Important Topic Please (417 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Teaching :.topic - Sustaining The Anointing! / Seeds Of Destiny 25 November By Pastor Paul Enenche : Topic -it Is Not Lost / Share Your Sunday Sermon Topic And Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Topic Please by appleshoe: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2019
Good Morning to all religions in the world, please what does it mean to smell human beings are coming, immediately you perceive the odour you will see someone opening the gate, or when someone come to meet you, you will perceive that same strange smell in their body not perfume odour, who are those people please, if you have that kind of gift or experience, because you wont perceive anything from some humans...
Re: Important Topic Please by appleshoe: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2019
appleshoe:
Good Morning to all religions in the world, please what does it mean to smell human beings are coming, immediately you perceive the odour you will see someone opening the gate, or when someone come to meet you, you will perceive that same strange smell in their body not perfume odour, who are those people please, if you have that kind of gift or experience, because you wont perceive anything from some humans...
Re: Important Topic Please by LordReed(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
appleshoe:

It's called body odour though sometimes it's the clothes that are smelling. Alternatively if the smell is pleasant they have perfume or deodorant on.

Are you thinking there is something supernatural to it?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Important Topic Please by OpenYourEyes1: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
appleshoe:

What does it smell like?
Re: Important Topic Please by appleshoe: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
No, I don't think that's body odour, it's the same type of smell like all this ishe cele or Alfa own, even if you lock all your windows you will still smell someone outside the gate from inside.. you need to understand it's has to do with spiritual, you need to move close to someone before perceiving body odor.
Re: Important Topic Please by appleshoe: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

What does it smell like?

it's the same type of smell like all this ishe cele or Alfa own, even if you lock all your windows you will still smell someone outside the gate from inside.even if you are inside a compound , you will smell like sign someone is inside that compound or house .. but not everyone smells out.... and not the person de use , because it's the same type of odor....
Re: Important Topic Please by OpenYourEyes1: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
appleshoe:

it's the same type of smell like all this ishe cele or Alfa own, even if you lock all your windows you will still smell someone outside the gate from inside.even if you are inside a compound , you will smell like sign someone is inside that compound or house .. but not everyone smells out.... and not the person de use , because it's the same type of odor....

OK.
Have you tried to investigate where the smell is coming from? Do you perceive the smell outside of your home?
Re: Important Topic Please by appleshoe: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

OK.
Have you tried to investigate where the smell is coming from? Do you perceive the smell outside of your home?

No, anywhere I go to I perceive the smell, even in a church of God, only one church I've been to, I did not notice the smell... some said those smelling like that might not be ordinary person because we have all kind of people in this world �, because it's not everyone that smells that way anyway, or may be they spray or put something for body for their protection, I don't know how true is that statement, but tHat kind of smell gives notification someone's is inside a house and If they check they must see someone there. Works like magic .
Re: Important Topic Please by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
appleshoe:

only one church I've been to, I did not notice the smell...
What is the name of this church?
Re: Important Topic Please by appleshoe: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

What is the name of this church?

Can't mention that here sorry
Re: Important Topic Please by LordReed(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
appleshoe:
No, I don't think that's body odour, it's the same type of smell like all this ishe cele or Alfa own, even if you lock all your windows you will still smell someone outside the gate from inside.. you need to understand it's has to do with spiritual, you need to move close to someone before perceiving body odor.

Then maybe its an olfactory hallucination.

An olfactory hallucination (phantosmia) makes you detect smells that aren't really present in your environment.

The odors detected in phantosmia vary from person to person and may be foul or pleasant. They can occur in one or both nostrils. The phantom smell may seem to always be present or it may come and go.

Phantosmia may occur after a head injury or upper respiratory infection. It can also be caused by temporal lobe seizures, inflamed sinuses, brain tumors and Parkinson's disease.

Consult your doctor if you experience the symptoms of phantosmia, so that your doctor can rule out any serious underlying disorders that may be causing the detected smell.

Parosmia is another smell disorder that's similar to phantosmia. But, in parosmia a smell that's present in your environment is distorted. Parosmia can occur with damage to the olfactory system, such as after a severe respiratory infection.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/temporal-lobe-seizure/expert-answers/phantosmia/faq-20058131

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Important Topic Please by appleshoe: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2019
LordReed:

Then maybe its an olfactory hallucination.

But I don't think so sir, this is is real , if any one has old people to ask, may be cos we are young we might not really know the meaning .
Re: Important Topic Please by LordReed(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2019
appleshoe:

But I don't think so sir, this is is real , if any one has old people to ask, may be cos we are young we might not really know the meaning .

Do you know scientists can make you smell something even when no such smell has been introduced to your environment? It is all your brain tricking you. I have them all time especially when I am craving a treat, I start to smell cookies or sweet things. Its not new nor is it special or supernatural.

(1) (Reply)

Why Gays Exist: A Bishop Explains / The Power In The Word Of God (the Message Of Deliverance) / Fresh Nigeria Police Raid 'frees 500 Students From Islamic School'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.