Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House (55337 Views)

I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" / Juliet Mgborukwe: 'I Flaunt My Marriage On Social Media, No Fear’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Lekzyloaded: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Comedian AY has given the reason why she flaunts his house and cars.

The comedian made this revelation when a follower questioned him for showing off and tried to school him on why billionaires like Dangote and Otedola don’t do same.

AY, while trying to defend himself, mentioned that he is into entertainment and such is needed.

Read his full post:

THE REASON THEM DANGOTE WILL NOT DO IT… First things first, you must always remember that @aycomedian is in the business of entertainment. More so, entertainment on the other hand is any activity which provides a diversion or permits people to amuse themselves in their leisure time, and may also provide fun, enjoyment, and laughter. In other words i can create my own entertainment by spontaneously inventing ideas; or participate actively in any activity you may find entertaining.

If we are going to be honest with ourselves, we should admit that some of us go into show business wanting people to talk about us and wanting everyone to know who we are and the things we can do. But that also does not take away the fact that there are a whole bunch of people who will still not like us. No matter how we try.

Why do you think talents post their works online? Why do people watch The Kardashians even when some believe that they have less talent like AY? Why would some people come out of Big Brother Nigeria and suddenly become relevant? It’s all because In show business you must have something to show before the business would come. Entertaining you and showing you a part of my lifestyle, might surprisingly just be me carrying out my brand ambassadorial duty in the video that went viral.

Do you even know if the builders of my house or sellers of my cars are giving me a percentage for every contact i bring? Abi na crime to promote my wife @Midas_interiors work too?
We are all here to HUSTLE. Always speak for yourself and leave them Dangote out of it. Even DJ Cuppy don dey introduce Otedola enter showbiz by flying to Italy to buy icecream. Lol.

Above all i want to be an inspiration to every young person that wants to get into show business. Hard work, perseverance, and discipline: all the things you need when want to be an Ay.. May God make you BIGGER

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/entertainment/reason-why-i-show-off-my-cars-and-house-comedian-ay/

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Abeg show jare!! Who God bless no man can curse

Make God bless me mega today iffa no show taya make ah bend!!

143 Likes 13 Shares

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Na part of entrrtainment
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Konkonbiloo: 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
smiley
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Tamasaba: 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
U show off coz u want to show off. Na everything dey get reason? If at all u have a reason it is to tell us u have arrived

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by ozo13(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Imoh555(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lame reasons

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Freelanceona100(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Every one with their own opinion

1 Like

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by solpat(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Na so. Its your time
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Enemyofpeace: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rubbish. Mosquito brain

4 Likes

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by jrusky(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
AY keep your reasons to yourself, grow up.

23 Likes

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by meshacha1: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Keep showing us biko

1 Like

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Inasmuch as I hate to admit it, he made a lot of sense. angry

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by rattlesnake(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
when poverty almost finished him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by martineverest(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
rich man with poverty mentality....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
You dont need to explain to daft people

6 Likes

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by bimgo: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
I tap bro, please show off everything but don't brag or feel pompous

1 Like

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Microfels: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Your stuff, Your life, Your choice. Anyone who is not comfortable with your way of life should hustle to succeed and then hide his success.

6 Likes

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by follock007(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
your reputation precede you

1 Like

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by InansBobo(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Donations from Nigerians

1 Like

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by eben1marketer: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
shocked
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Good for you
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by rummmy: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Q
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by SleakBuzzPR: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just plain showing off. Goat who you epp?

1 Like

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by ps3o(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Not Bad!
Personal to him!
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Newboss(m): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Why waste your MB on dumb keyboard warriors? Ignore them!
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by KmniAutos(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
Cool... Let me show my own too

2009 Accord for grab oooo
Awoof

1.6m reg

3 Likes

Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
He get points - but he no dey articulate
Re: AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House by Timileyin1234(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bloggers and their english wouldn’t let me forget what I have learned since primary 6 till date

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity / Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) / Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.