Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- (3602 Views)

"No Matter What People Think, I Am Happy & Proud Of My Hustle" —hausa Man Says / Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory / Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by Naijmobile: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
7 young igbo men meet their utimely death as they try to rescue an Hausa man inside a soakaway

A terrible accident happened earlier this morning at Enugu, Ezike, Enugu state.

As posted by Davidston King on Facebook, an Hausa man was hired to take out the unnecessary water from a soakaway but the Hausa man ignorantly took the generator and the pipe in the pit to draw off the unnecessary water.

When the smoke from the generator became too much, there was no way for him to get out of the pit. The smoke got the attention of people and they summon some young men to rescue the Hausa man.

When the first person entered he was unable to get out too, the second person entered to rescue the first but he could not come out too and that was how all of them followed each other in rescue if the other person which led to their death.

cc: Mynd44

https://naijmobile.com/7-young-igbo-men-meet-utimely-death-try-rescue-hausa-man-inside-soakaway/

May their soul rest in peace .

1 Like

Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by Charleys: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Story story

2 Likes

Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Charleys:
Story story

My Yoruba Muslim brother I know you cannot believe that Igbos were trying to save the Hausa man's life

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by Thedrunkpunter: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Too bad.
one old Hausa life for Seven young igbo life
Rubbish. They would have allowed him to just die.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Who send Dem

Dem follow dem sef Die one by Two , Three , Four , Five , Six , Seven

2 Likes

Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by Charleys: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
uduak2016:

My Yoruba Muslim brother I know you cannot believe that Igbos were trying to save the Hausa man's life

This is fake, how will the first person enter die, the second person entered too were they standing in line to go and die?

I'm not Igbo, hausa or Yoruba. They are 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria.

Don't let all these stupid bloggers use your head so you'll visit their stupid website. Lying is like writing a secondary school essay to them.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by Babaheekmat: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is one Nigeria. this is what we should be..

Op is damn tribal..

You are part of the nations problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by falcon01: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
I don't believe this story and if it happens to be true then how where they able to survive all these years? I mean the rate of st*pidity in this news is exceptional ! one enter he hang another enter he hang another one enter he hang. seriously?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by Babaheekmat: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
uduak2016:

Am a Yoruba Muslim.. I stayed in enugu for months.. igbo are cool..NL igbo are bigot

1 Like

Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by FarahAideed: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
They were killed by ignorance

2 Likes

Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by googi: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
At the end of the, humans are still humans. Even during the war, we saw human kindness at the risk of their lives on all sides.

Greed is our problem.

1 Like

Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Death is everywhere.

This man's regime should hurriedly pass biko.
Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by BridgetAgins: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
It is true. Called friends who reside there when I saw it on Instablog.

RIP brave men.
Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
The Igbo men are more stupid.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by PFRB: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
falcon01:
I don't believe this story and if it happens to be true then how where they able to survive all these years? I mean the rate of st*pidity in this news is exceptional ! one enter he hang another enter he hang another one enter he hang. seriously?

It is quite possible. This is what happens with carbon monoxide. Any one that gets in there will no be able to get out until he or she dies. When such happens and you do not have an oxygen cylinder, never never enter there. Another way would have been to quickly open another side of the pit and get a vulcaniser to pump in air from that side. This would have provided ventilation and removed the carbon monoxide.

1 Like

Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by Thedrunkpunter: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
PFRB:

It is quite possible. This is what happens with carbon monoxide. Any one that gets in there will no be able to get out until he or she dies. When such happens and you do not have an oxygen cylinder, never never enter there. Another way would have been to quickly open another side of the pit and get a vulcaniser to pump in air from that side. This would have provided ventilation and removed the carbon monoxide.

Spot on Brother..More wisdom fall on you.
Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Charleys:

This is fake, how will the first person enter die, the second person entered too were they standing in line to go and die?

Don't let all these stupid bloggers use your head so you'll visit their stupid website. Lying is like writing a secondary school essay to them.

Don't be an idiot. This is a pit about 15ft deep. When someone enters and you don't hear from them, the natural instinct is to go and check. If they knew that fume was the cause, they wouldn't have gone in. If my brother or friend was working on something underground, if I don't hear from him, the first thing I will do is go the underground and check...the same thing will continue with others checking on us until reasonable suspicion is identified. Maybe our Biafran brain function differently from Afonjas
Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by wis3(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
they could have used a rope? Just saying.
Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by Charleys: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
uduak2016:

Don't be an idiot. This is a pit about 15ft deep. When someone enters and you don't hear from them, the natural instinct is to go and check. If they knew that fume was the cause, they wouldn't have gone in. If my brother or friend was working on something underground, if I don't hear from him, the first thing I will do is go the underground and check...the same thing will continue with others checking on us until reasonable suspicion is identified. Maybe our Biafran brain function differently from Afonjas

And this topic made it to the career section. Joke's on you

1 Like

Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by abdulazeez1002(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
I would rather trek from Abuja to South Africa than believe this poo!
Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Carrying a generator in2 a hole no b ordinary hole self soakaway pls who does that?

1 Like

Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
NIGERIA is now cry cry cry
Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by grandstar(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shocking. Poor kind souls and all these ones shouting Afonja up and down..

R.I.P) Read Ecclesiastes 9:5,10)
Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by kehinde1588(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Am a Yoruba Muslim.. I stayed in enugu for months.. igbo are cool..NL igbo are bigot
I swear 90% of igbos I know physically are very cool but 99% of igbos on Social media behave stupid most times.

There is on them who is my frd, he comes to my side every evening and we discuss about Nigeria and politics. Even though we support different parties, we are still very cool. But here on nairaland chai, e be like say them import those igbos from Somalia
Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by Babaheekmat: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
kehinde1588:

I swear 90% of igbos I know physically are very cool but 99% of igbos on Social media behave stupid most times.

There is on them who is my frd, he comes to my side every evening and we discuss about Nigeria and politics. Even though we support different parties, we are still very cool. But here on nairaland chai, e be like say them import those igbos from Somalia

Exactly bro
Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by ruggedtimi(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
the owner of the pit don enter Gbese
Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by Religion6: 5:09am On Jul 24, 2019
Charleys:

Don't dispute what you don't understand. It's really true.
Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by Charleys: 6:20am On Jul 24, 2019
Religion6:

Don't dispute what you don't understand. It's really true.

I have other things to do, don't disturb me.
Re: 7 Young Igbo Men Meet Their Utimely Death As They Try To Rescue An Hausa Man In- by iammo(m): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2019
undecided

RIP if true,

We are one regardless of what divisive twitter politicians say to incite people..

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Practitioners Meet Here / I need your advice. Msc control Engineering OR Msc Embedded Computing Systems. / Retirement Age In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.