Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me (3291 Views)

Is This Lady Ashamed Of Her Real Father? (photo) / Nairalander Has Snatch My Fiancee / Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by Bonie(m): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2006
A woman wanted to reach her husband on his mobile phone but discovered that she was out of credit; she instructed her son - to use his own phone to pass across an urgent message to daddy who is At site. After junior had called, he got back to mummy to inform her that it was a lady that picked up daddy's phone the three times he tried reaching dad on the mobile. (Women!!) She waited impatiently for her husband to return from site, immediately she sighted him, she gave him a very hot slap, while the man was trying to ask why? She repeated the slap, people 4rm neighborhood rushed around to know de cause of this. de man asked junior to tell everybody wat the lady said to him when he called, junior said "the number u r Trying To call Is not Reachable At The Moment Pls Try Again Later.....Fun smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by Z4M4eva(f): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2006
So damn funny! good one Bonie! smiley
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by christyne(f): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by spikelord(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2006
Na computer wan snatch husband from her
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by loriann(f): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2006
nice grin grin rolleyes
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by Terry1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2006
hmmm..... MTN see what u can cause?... embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by kellygirl(f): 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2006
not mtn terry1...but glo grin grin ;Di love that joke.
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by boladonas(m): 6:47am On Nov 08, 2006
WOMEN ARE DAMN 2 JEALOUS
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by Oracle(m): 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2006
now tell me, if you were the man what would you do?
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by amodu(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2006
I will be confuse.
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by frankiriri(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2006
:d :d :d
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by afrikangal(f): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2006
the joke is damn to funny.we women can be jealousy sometimes.i can t blame da women smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by Carlosein(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2006
don't you know what woman means-woe to man grin
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by Bolarge(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2006
@Bonie
Now that really got me reeling.
Good one my guy. cheesy
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by sheedy407(m): 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2006
A very nice joke,bt dnt spoil my glo network.407
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by jimaj4life(m): 12:20am On Dec 05, 2006
i love this
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by Damy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2006
What god has joined 2gether
I have a jealous lover as a friend. I don't know what 2 do, an d person is all over me e.g

d person wants me calling
wants me in dr pace thingz like that, and not that a quiet hoo

Am a S.O on my own or Damy 007
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by ty4eva(f): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2006
It's a serious matter. I think the woman was rather impatient and irascible.women, u need a lot of patience and perseverance 4 ur marriage to work
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2006
lmao  ;d  ;d  ;d
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by Oracle(m): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2006
Oracle:

now tell me, if you were the man what would you do?

She might never walk on her two legs again coz i'll make that happen
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by otanaworld: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2006
Typical of a Nigeria woman hmmmmmmmmm what more do you expect from her, BAD!
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by otanaworld: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2006
otanaworld:

Typical of a Nigerian woman hmmmmmmmmm what more do you expect from her, BAD!
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2006
we already understood you,you din't have to qoute it grin
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by omogenaija(f): 5:52am On Feb 25, 2007
:d :d
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by Ferlie(m): 6:17am On Feb 25, 2007
and u r looking like mumu - hot water plus peper - come let me teach u.
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by chistiana(f): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2007
I cant stop laughing, @ferlie

and am sure she as make use of the tips.
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by holythug(m): 1:17pm On Feb 29, 2008
u gat a lot of options
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by holythug(m): 1:31pm On Feb 29, 2008
acid*
knife
matchet
gun
bomb
jazz*

*i recommend this ones as i tink there ll b no solution to this*
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by elementus: 1:50pm On Feb 29, 2008
nice joke lol grin grin grin grin
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by segunpc(m): 2:20pm On Feb 29, 2008
the woman don die if na me! angry

nice joke though.
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by PurestBoy(m): 6:01am On Mar 01, 2008
What if the woman shot the man as he was returning home? I guess this's not what we'll be saying.
Re: This Lady Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by amodu(m): 7:34am On Mar 01, 2008
Patient should be a woman priority

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 8 Richest Nairaland Mods By Forbes List / Where To Get Original Shea Butter In Nigeria / Hilarious And Funny Thing Most Big Girl Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.