Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Prayer For Every Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer For Every Family (322 Views)

Almost Every Family In Africa Has A Witch - - Apostle Suleiman / My Prayer For Trinitarians / Prayer For Nigeria In Distress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Every Family by Allsingles: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
No matter how loaded a vehicle is, the driver's seat is always reserved.
From today, GOD will settle you with His reserved blessings.
He will honour you with blessings to overtake your competitors, favour you to beat your contenders, strengthen you to conquer your persecutors and give you success to disgrace your mockers in JESUS MIGHTY NAME.
Amen.
You are a blessing to your generation.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Every Family by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:32am On Jul 24, 2019
Amen......I claim it.
Allsingles:
No matter how loaded a vehicle is, the driver's seat is always reserved.
From today, GOD will settle you with His reserved blessings.
He will honour you with blessings to overtake your competitors, favour you to beat your contenders, strengthen you to conquer your persecutors and give you success to disgrace your mockers in JESUS MIGHTY NAME.
Amen.
You are a blessing to your generation.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com

(1) (Reply)

Never Seen Before: Tb Joshua’s Early Ministry!!! / Who Sits On The Throne Of God? / He Pointed At Me In A Dream And A Live Cockroach Appeared On My Forehead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.