Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,943 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

He Pointed At Me In A Dream And A Live Cockroach Appeared On My Forehead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Pointed At Me In A Dream And A Live Cockroach Appeared On My Forehead (320 Views)

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Pointed At Me In A Dream And A Live Cockroach Appeared On My Forehead by chrisnwoke1(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Some years ago as I slept, I saw a man in my dream pointing his index finger towards my forehead and threatening me because I had severely damaged his works by setting captives free.

I resisted him offensively with an attack in that realm and as I did so I slapped my forehead PHYSICALLY with my right hand as he pointed at me and behold a live cockroach appeared on my forehead and I killed it immediately...
This was strange as I had never experienced such before.

Whoever that agent of the devil was, that pointed hands towards me in the dream was defeated both spiritually and physically.

His assignment was utterly aborted and by virtue of the death of the totem he used for the attack, that agent of darkness seized to exist.

Beloved of God, I want to tell you truth...

This may sound casual but it is serious.

SPIRITUAL WARFARE IS REAL

I have heard of many who died physically because of direct spiritual attack in a dream.

Please don't allow ignorance in matters of spiritual warfare to abort and to rob you of your destiny.

In Ephesians 6 Paul said "WE WRESTLE" that means WE FIGHT and our fight is real.

Reckon that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal.

WATCH AND PRAY and when you do, always remember to CAST OUT DEVILS because there are no good devils out there.
At all!

"For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the PULLING DOWN OF STRONG HOLDS.
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and BRINGING INTO CAPTIVITY every thought to the obedience of Christ."
2 Corinth 10:4-5.

To follow on Facebook
http://facebook.com/ApostleChrisNwoke

Visit www.gagsermons.com to get our Audio Sermons

1 Share

Re: He Pointed At Me In A Dream And A Live Cockroach Appeared On My Forehead by Kingpee2(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ayamatanga.

(1) (Reply)

The Lies Of The Fulani Caliphate / My Opinion: Home Size For True Born Again / Coronavirus: Is It A Shame That Billionaire-clergies Didn't Foresee Their Doom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.