Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi (4701 Views)

Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training / Taliban ‘Victory Force’ Parade With US Tanks & Guns( Pix) / African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Voodoo JujuBulletproof (Odeshi) Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by Ritzy10(f): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
A video came across on social media, shows the moment a Soldier fired at himself with three different guns with live ammunition at a very close range and nothing happened..

The man while test running his bullet charms, was seen boasting that no man can harm or destroy him.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/soldier-shows-off-his-bullet-odeshi-claims-he-cant-harmed-by-any/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by Ritzy10(f): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin

Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
I no dey dere
Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by kayusely70(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
If Boko Haram lay ambush for you?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by FarahAideed: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Blanks

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by Or11: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
I wont believe until he tests it with rocket launcher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Why am I not hearing the sound loud? I know the sound of each guns there.
Or are the guns silencer?

The sound are not different from my sons toy gun I aware. undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by FarahAideed: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
MOORCHMOORE:
Why am I not hearing the sound loud? I know the sound of each guns there.
Or are the guns silencer?
Firing blanks with the secondary powder drained so you have just the primer being fired hence that flat pop sound

1 Like

Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:05am On Jul 24, 2019
A video came across on social media, shows the moment a Soldier fired at himself with three different guns with live ammunition at a very close range and nothing happened..

The man while test running his bullet charms, was seen boasting that no man can harm or destroy him.
They should make him oga patapata to tackle Boko Haram already then.

Orisirisi something!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by olaolaking: 1:20am On Jul 24, 2019
But he will still die.
Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 24, 2019
Abeg where I fit fortify my people like this.
This is what WELL MEANING NIGERIANS need now..
Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by Roon9(m): 4:56am On Jul 24, 2019
Boko haram wey dey use anti tanks against ordinary hilux

Modified: na Ugandan military personnel sef
Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by backnbeta(f): 4:58am On Jul 24, 2019
I hope it works for him... undecided
Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by Ruggedniggaone: 5:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Or11:
I wont believe until he tests it with rocket launcher
even if he test it with rocket launcher you will still ask him to test it with missiles most of you mumu people that always claim that juju can't prevent ak 47 I think he has cleared your doubt now but if you are not convinced yet DM me let meet and i will test some charms on you I swear to God I will give you antidote later am very sure with that practical you will never doubt juju again in your life

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by samwise180(m): 5:35am On Jul 24, 2019
Let him go and face Boko Haram and let's see what will happen.
Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by helinues: 5:36am On Jul 24, 2019
Hope he also gets bomb and machete odeshi

1 Like

Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by ebujany(m): 5:48am On Jul 24, 2019
ha action film...
Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by ebujany(m): 5:48am On Jul 24, 2019
Juju dey sha...ni doubt but he should not play with the devil, his very mean. he will disappoint you when u least expect
Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 24, 2019
kayusely70:
If Boko Haram lay ambush for you?

He's got no business with BH. Take a closer look at his uniform. He's a Ugandan soldier.
Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 24, 2019
samwise180:
Let him go and face Boko Haram and let's see what will happen.

Does Boko Haram operate in UG That's a Ugandan soldier.
Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 24, 2019
Same way African warriors of the nineteenth century were scammed into believing that "black magic" could save them during their struggles against the invading colonial armies. Guess what It took only a few rounds from the Maxim gun of the Europeans to prove them wrong.

Fast forward to the 21st century with all the modern weaponry and all, it appears someone from Idi Amin's country has just been scammed again. Tell you what, there will always be the gullible in our midst. But don't worry, a real war situation will show him otherwise.

And to think some people are ready to buy this crap... sad

1 Like

Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by GreenArrow2: 6:22am On Jul 24, 2019
No wahala. Go face GPMG first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by akp202(m): 6:32am On Jul 24, 2019
According to my people e no dey enter but e dey pain
Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by sparog(m): 6:36am On Jul 24, 2019
Las Las na gun go kill am

grin grin
Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by WalkerMichael(m): 6:54am On Jul 24, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
even if he test it with rocket launcher you will still ask him to test it with missiles most of you mumu people that always claim that juju can't prevent ak 47 I think he has cleared your doubt now but if you are not convinced yet DM me let meet and i will test some charms on you I swear to God I will give you antidote later am very sure with that practical you will never doubt juju again in your life

omoh its very sure for you ooo..

SO JUJU are truly real? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by falcon01: 7:01am On Jul 24, 2019
Thank God I dont believe all this shit!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by Wisedove(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2019
What some people fail to understand is that the firearm cartridge consist of primer, gun powder and bullet All this three must be intact before it can kills.

This man(soldier) pried off the bullets and dumped out the gunpowder in the cartridge; all that's left is just the
" Primer " and that is why you are hearing all the guns he shots making same sound.

The sound you hear when he pulls the trigger is just the primer sound.

Don't let someone scam you. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by sauceEEP(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2019
shocked
Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2019
shocked shocked Wonderful! Send him to Sambisa jare cheesy cheesy
Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by lonelydora: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2019
Ritzy10:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/soldier-shows-off-his-bullet-odeshi-claims-he-cant-harmed-by-any/

Very good. Send him to North East immediately
Re: Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi by Niaja4real(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2019
Ritzy10:

Watch the video

Sambiza calls

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confederate Flag: Myths And Facts / Racism In America Is The Nightmare Of The American Dream / That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.