Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,252 members, 7,846,169 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

The Secret Of Happiness - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Secret Of Happiness (235 Views)

Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (reloaded) / Owelle Rochas Swears In Sister As Commissioner Of Happiness / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Happiness by Missterkhay(m): 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Something stunning transpired toward the beginning of today: I woke up.

I don't mean I all of a sudden encountered a religious transformation or progressed toward becoming "woke" as in socially-cognizant. I mean I truly, and essentially, opened my eyes. Through some supernatural occurrence and secret of cognizance I woke up to an amazing truth, prepared for one more day.

One more day to drink espresso, message a companion, tune in to music, gaze into space, engage in sexual relations, brush my hair, eat bacon, and check Twitter. One more day to call my Grandpa, drink a brew, read a book, sniffle, neglect to brush my teeth, get a compliment, and stress over what the heck I will expound on.

Be that as it may, it's not simply me. You woke up today, as well.

This is a major ordeal. Particularly when you understand that there will come multi day when you will NEVER WAKE UP AGAIN.

Think about this: yesterday 150,000 individuals from all around the globe kicked the bucket from a wide range of ailments, mishaps, and demonstrations of brutality. Today, another 150,000 individuals will pass on. Tomorrow another 150,000. Also, the day after that. What's more, the day after that. Also, the day after...you get the thought.

For more. www.fitsblog.gq/2019/07/so-mething-stunning-transpired-toward.html

Or www.fitsblog.gq

(1) (Reply)

This Orthopedic And Cardiovascular hospital Is Mind Blowing. (video & Pic) / 11 Csos Ask Buhari To Drop Malami As Minister / Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.