Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,336 members, 7,864,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Meet Michael Showunmi, The Physically Challenged Physics Teacher- (pics,video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Michael Showunmi, The Physically Challenged Physics Teacher- (pics,video) (1119 Views)

Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal / Meet Michael Olufisayo Ologunde, LAUTECH New Vice Chancellor / Meet Michael Arimanwa, Rector Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Michael Showunmi, The Physically Challenged Physics Teacher- (pics,video) by FemiOtawa: 2:33am On Jul 24, 2019
Michael Showunmi is a graduate of Chemical Engineering from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH).

Michael narrates his challenges of living with his condition and the harsh environment living in Nigeria as a person with disability.

He also speaks about the struggles as a person with disability, his relationship, career as a teacher and how he thought of committing suicide.

Michael is a Physics teacher in a school at Alagbado axis of Lagos state. He's currently undergoing his Masters' degree at University of Lagos,akoka studying Mathematics.

Watch video: https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/07/meet-michael-showunmi-physically.html

1 Like

Re: Meet Michael Showunmi, The Physically Challenged Physics Teacher- (pics,video) by FemiOtawa: 2:36am On Jul 24, 2019

Re: Meet Michael Showunmi, The Physically Challenged Physics Teacher- (pics,video) by jesvic91(m): 6:44am On Jul 24, 2019
Respect!

His mate are on the streets of Lagos begging using their disability as an excuse

Wow!FTC

I'm using this medium to shout out to my dog(ekuke) whose main purpose of coming to this world is to impregnate all female dogs In my Street.
I pray God gives you the power to achieve that aim!..
This I pray in Cupid's name

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Meet Michael Showunmi, The Physically Challenged Physics Teacher- (pics,video) by sparog(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2019
He deserves to be celebrated to show others that they can achieve much more than just begging on the streets
Re: Meet Michael Showunmi, The Physically Challenged Physics Teacher- (pics,video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2019
It is quite unfortunate the environment and country you fall in.

The inadequacies of our government, the deplorable situation of our country and your environment; you are probably struggling to live and make a living.

You deserve accolades too. You re not begging, you are working. Indeed, eating from the work of one's own hands is a pride and means to maintain dignity and command respect.

Well, Emperor Imes has not come. If he were here st this time, it is hoped he would do something to help you. embarassed
Re: Meet Michael Showunmi, The Physically Challenged Physics Teacher- (pics,video) by timibare(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2019
I'm speechless

(1) (Reply)

Primary And Secondary Schools To Resumes On Jan. 6th, 2020 Says Delta State Govt / Please I Need Recommendations for Electrical/electronics Textbooks / NOUN School Fees 2024/2025 ,help ! Help ! Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.