Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger (20481 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! / Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Lekzy360: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2019
A budding blogger has shared his experience with a young man in his neighborhood who wants to become a yahoo boy.

According to the man identified as Kennedy Prosper, the young man approached him and wanted to be like him, thinking he is into internet fraud.

He then made him realise he has just opened a Yahoo Mail and all he needed was his guidance on how to connect the mail to his Nigerian bank account and start cashing out. …lol

Read his post:

One of my neighbor, old friend, town person or whatever came to me today and said

He want to do the same yahoo which am doing to make money and that he don’t want to hustle again in the street, so he has just registered an account @Yahoo.com and he want me to guide him on how to earn with the Yahoo account, how to connect his bank account too so we can be doing yahoo together.

I was like “Funke” Amodu must hear this (i just excused myself and find some rest because his questions got no answer).

That he want to do Yahoo is not even my problem but the fact that he created an account at Yahoo.com weak my bone � (i fainted like 3times and rose up again)

Emi Blogger Blogger (am Not a Yahoo boy)

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/ive-just-opened-yahoo-mail-to-be-a-yahoo-boy-like-you-man-tells-blogger/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by olaolulazio(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
So many werey in this country....

So na by Yahoo mail. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by ForeThinker: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Na this one's them dey use do case studies ...

18 Likes

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by nelsonstudio1(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Newguyhere: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
every body Wan press grin
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
So we were supposed to care?

17 Likes

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Teejayphillip(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Why u dey loud am nah?

See EFCC for ur door

15 Likes

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by 14teenK: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
angry

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Karrisleo(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
This one weak me. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by apesinola001: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
angry grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Expliot: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
Correct guy

1 Like

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Jaymoney5000(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
Oga watin you dey talk..... T
his one nah news again
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by YungTemy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
"Everybody is a muthafucking hypocrite" ~ Falz

1 Like

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Emytea(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
see me see trouble am i a yahoo boy
maNY guys don do same with me sha
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Skyfornia(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lol...that blogger is a yahoo boy...no offense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Whatsittoyah: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
IBERIBELISM took much 4 naija
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by teejaykkr(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
SEE OLE cheesy cheesy
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by ovasnews: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by spafu(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Buhari brother
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by pyro62(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by coolh3ad(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Skyfornia:
Lol...that blogger is a yahoo boy...no offense.

You know something Boss... No be only Blogger na IT Consultant (na wetin some Dey call themselves)....
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Whatsittoyah: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
Pls how can I add meme to my comment.
Any time I try to add meme the app will stop.
If you know the solution pls leave a comment
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by karma2000: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
is there a future for the upcoming youth in dis country. The criminals in power has taught them to sought for dirty wealt by any means possible not to worry the rage of karma is about to fall with pain and anger on nigeria

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by Factgist: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
10 Famous People You Never Knew Were Nigerians
https:///2018/10/10-famous-people-you-never-knew-were-nigerians.html

Top 10 Courses Most Nigerian Students Were Forced To Study
https:///2019/03/top-10-courses-most-nigerian-students-were-forced-to-study.html

Top10 Countries That Are Number 1 For Terrible Things
https:///2019/04/10-countries-that-are-number-1-for-terrible-things.html

Top 20 People Who Got A New Face After Makeup
https:///2019/07/top-20-people-who-got-a-totally-new-face-after-makeup.html

Indian Photographer Captures Elderly Couples And They Are A Must See
https:///2019/07/indian-photographer-captures-the-love-between-elderly-couples-and-they-are-a-must-see.html
Re: I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger by peeps4u: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
Teejayphillip:
Why u dey loud am nah?

See EFCC for ur door

What offence has he committed to warrant EFCC arrest now?

The way many youths reason in this country is alarming and police brutality and exploitation won't end soon cuz many youths don't even know their rights.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrests Sea Pirates In Bonny That Attacked 3 Boats Yesterday (Pics) / Lady Who Stole 7 Months Baby In Port-Harcourt Nabbed, Child Recovered. Photos / NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.