Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! (2890 Views)

EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga / I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by obiekunie2: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
oboy! this country toughoo!

i mean like play! like play! moMpha dont dey go one month for jail!

The worst be say him case still dey under investigation - e never even near court gate talk less of entering court!

na him be say before the matter go enter court e go reach January be dat!

Chai!

The guy go don seriously regret ever coming to Nigeria!

Him go don lean like kpanla now! Choi! cry cry

As ebi nau ba! nothing go ever make hushpoppydog come near this country for the next four years! cheesy cheesy

But waitoo!!

WHY CANT HE HIRE LAWYERS TO PRESS FOR HIS BAIL - ITS A VERY SIMPLE STUFF YOU KNOW!

THE LAW SAY YOU CANT DETAIN SUSPECT FOR MORE THAN 24 HOURS WITHOUT CHARGING HIM/HER TO COURT!

SO ALL HIS LAWYER HAS TO DO IS TO PRESS FOR THE MATTER TO GO TO COURT OR THEY SHOULD FREE HIM!

WITH HIS MONEY HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HIGHER LIKE 10 SANS TO PURSUE HIS MATTER!

TOO MUCH MONEY BUT SMALL SENSE! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
obiekunie2:

The worst be say him case still dey under investigation - e never even near court gate talk less of entering court!

Chai!

As ebi nau ba! nothing go ever make hushpoppydog come near this country for the next four years! cheesy cheesy

But waitoo!!

WHY CANT HE HIRE LAWYERS TO PRESS FOR HIS BAIL - ITS A VERY SIMPLE STUFF YOU KNOW!

THE LAW SAY YOU CANT DETAIN SUSPECT FOR MORE THAN 24 HOURS WITHOUT CHARGING HIM/HER TO COURT!

SO ALL HIS LAWYER HAS TO DO IS TO PRESS FOR THE MATTER TO GO TO COURT OR THEY SHOULD FREE HIM!

WITH HIS MONEY HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HIGHER LIKE 10 SANS TO PURSUE HIS MATTER

Nigeria is a lawless nation
Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by BlueRayDick: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Shebi na person wey dem allow family and friends to see go say he wan employ lawyer........He's obviously kept in awaiting trial level till further notice.
Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by obiekunie2: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Psalm4kute:

Nigeria is a lawless nation

Bros!

lawless na understatement! cheesy

1 Like

Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by babatawa(m): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2019

That's if he's actually been locked up and treated like the ordinary Nigerian Criminal bah, coz baba fit dey one customized apartment for cell with access to almost everything..

3 Likes

Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by helinues: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
I hear say morpha dey report from private hotel go efcc office

Hints from an insider today
Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by obiekunie2: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
helinues:

i hope soo!

but them go don collect from him like he is CBN!

1 Like

Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by AkwalaIke1: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by helinues: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
obiekunie2:

i hope soo!

but them go don collect from him like he is CBN!

Broda, how person go dey illegitimate and still be bragging on social media..
Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by davillian(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
He was on the raider and flew home thinking his Monday could save his ass there...
Let's be watching if his money can save him.
Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by AkwalaIke1: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by obiekunie2: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
helinues:

bros!

i don ponder this question so many times even before you ask am and to be honest - i cant really get a suitable ansa to it!

except say maybe there is something about illgotten money that always push them to advertise themselves in preparation for a mega disgraceful fall! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 14, 2019
The whole Mompha arrest saga is suspicious. I am certain that he has not been in detention since then. Why hasn't he been charged to court or extradited? There is more to it. The more you look, the less you see.
Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by ProtectMyMoney: 6:38am On Nov 14, 2019
obiekunie2:

!

Don't worry too much about Mompha. His time has come to experience inside life.
Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by crossfm: 8:19am On Nov 14, 2019
He should better form sickness. Na the only way wa him go come out.if Na lie make him ask Dino and Metu.
Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by Hoodbilonia: 8:40am On Nov 14, 2019
crossfm:
He should better form sickness. Na the only way wa him go come out.if Na lie make him ask Dino and Metu.

Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by crossfm: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=Hoodbilonia post=84012694][/quote]impossible is nothing for inside Niger. grin grin tongue
Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by SocialJustice: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2019
obiekunie2:

Chai!

But waitoo!!

WITH HIS MONEY HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HIGHER LIKE 10 SANS TO PURSUE HIS MATTER!

FBI dey on his case, EFCC dey use am shine for international community. He is currently broke because all his accounts has been seized.

The guy too rascal, na im buy problem for himself by himself. I know a guy that is as rich as him on Instagram but that guy no dey make noise.
Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2019
helinues:

for real?
Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by fergieboy: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2019
Lol see op

Someone that is back on Ig

Re: O! Boy! Like Play! Like Play! Mompha! by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2019
Mompha never entered jail, and currently he is not in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: 7 Herders Killed, One Missing In Fresh Attack / . / Minors Got Married - People Call For Immediate Arrest Of Both Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.