Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? (2224 Views)

BUA Cement Declares Profit Of ₦95 Billion For Full Year, 2020 / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Hage: 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
I have no store or equipment yet.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by myfan: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
I can also learn from here
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Find a hotel or club with good patronage daily, buy hookah pots and sell shisha. But you need to search because most good locations are taken

Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by kumulus(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
If you are disciplined and determined, I'd say learn forex trading. You don't need a shop, only basic equipment that you probably already have (a phone, internet, and a laptop). You can also earn while you learn, when you finna get that skill up...you'd be making $2000+ everyday. This is legit! If you're in doubt, check google for more info or reach out to me via details on my siggy. Blessings to you!
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Hage: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Kenni700:
Pls poster....

don't allow anybody cajole you to invest in Forex or bitcoin.

Are you good in business?I mean I buying and selling?

Go to Idumota @ the Island in Lagos and ;

1. Buy good wrist watches. Make a good package pack for them with a quality graphic designer and you can be sure to make @ least 200k monthly as profit if you decide to sell them on Facebook and Instagram.

2. Go to Alaba market,buy some mini industrial machines and display them online. You can be sure to make up to 120k a month from them.

On your own....go into mini production locally using your room.
3. Learn how to make toilet wash from people selling chemicals@ chemical market in Ojota.
Then get a fancy container with a good label.May you can make over 700 bottled containers with your capital.

You have become a producer already. And you can make over 200k as profit in this.

Pls invest your money wisely.
I wish you the best in your endeavour.

Thanks a lot.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Quorax: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hage:

Thanks a lot.
go through this guy's post nairaland.com/ymodulus and learn everything about importation. Then search youtube for facebook ads...

set up your page on facebook, pay for ads and start running. when u get orders, send them to courier company to ship for u... make sure you cconfirm from buyers that they really want to buy, filter... above all, price your goods very high to mitigate against returns cos Nigerians are crazy.

Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Hage: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
Quorax:
go through this guy's post nairaland.com/ymodulus and learn everything about importation. Then search youtube for facebook ads...

set up your page on facebook, pay for ads and start running. when u get orders, send them to courier company to ship for u... make sure you cconfirm from buyers that they really want to buy, filter... above all, price your goods very high to mitigate against returns cos Nigerians are crazy.

Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Hage: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Kenni700:
Pls poster....

1. Buy good wrist watches. Make a good package pack for them with a quality graphic designer and you can be sure to make @ least 200k monthly as profit if you decide to sell them on Facebook and Instagram.

2. Go to Alaba market,buy some mini industrial machines and display them online. You can be sure to make up to 120k a month from them.

3. Learn how to make toilet wash from people selling chemicals@ chemical market in Ojota.
Then get a fancy container with a good label.May you can make over 700 bottled containers with your capital.

You have become a producer already. And you can make over 200k as profit in this.

What do you mean by mini industrial machines?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hage:

I have no store or equipment yet.

Hi,

I know there are lots of businesses there both online and offline, and i also believe in passion.

Buying and selling is still a surest way to meaningful business. You can start mini importation(its viral and u can carve a niche by looking around what people really need and sell), or make a better research and source for local products to sell.

Selling is good and integrate online marketing to ur biz is superb.

Pls do not invest in forex/bitcoin if you dont know much about it. Being interested wont help.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by rilwan09: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bitradepay:

Hi,

I know there are lots of businesses there both online and offline, and i also believe in passion.

Buying and selling is still a surest way to meaningful business. You can start mini importation(its viral and u can carve a niche by looking around what people really need and sell), or make a better research and source for local products to sell.

Selling is good and integrate online marketing to ur biz is superb.

Pls do not invest in forex/bitcoin if you dont know much about it. Being interested wont help.

only guys like you should grace threads like this. very informative .
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Hage: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
More suggestions please.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Moboj: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
It depends on where you are presently
If you can deal with marketing then you can go into online or offline trading like some people already said
One business I know you can make that money is finding specific area's with huge population where real trading is going on and Banks aren't around the area and open a Paga spot
You'll make more than that daily
You can go about it in a mobile way
Like having a mobile Paga shop,get to know markets with their market day's, if you can get all round the week fine winkthe customers will come to you
Low risk factor
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Kingsley10000: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
1.invest part of that money(36k) on daily income stores,you will be getting dialy alerts as you buy from the supermarket

2.double the money to 300k if you can.
Buy all these cheap cars like toyota camry 2000,passat volswagen,honda civic,peageot etc use it as a taxi in your city...These cars are economical to manage with low fuel consumption rate and maintenance

Trust me,you will be getting above 6k gain on a daily basis

Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Lanrefaund: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kenni700:
Pls poster....

sorry bro... To me I prefer Trade with bitcoin.. I bet you, U will not regret doing it.

I'm a Blogger since 3yrs but the facts is that I earn more from bitcoin.

I was discourage like you in 2years back until I started my bitcoin trading last 2months and I started with just #15,000 but today I am trading with #300,000 plus. Pls don't deceive or discourage people doing it. If your doubt on me...Kindly msg on my WhatsApp ( 0811739875) I will show you proof. bitcoin trading is very legit business and it's well paid..

in fact I was at club Vegas yesterday and I spent 110k...so don't be surprised if you see someone spent enjoy at club.. I make my money without stress.. to me I love trade bitcoin..
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Jhorsh(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kenni700:
Pls poster....

if you will like to invest in optical frames so you can resell online to customers and if you are around a school environment you will make enough sales. I sell optical frames and sunshade in bulk. kindly WhatsApp me on 08024655987
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Sicilyjoe: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kingsley10000:
1.invest part of that money(36k) on daily income stores,you will be getting dialy alerts as you buy from the supermarket

2.double the money to 300k if you can.
Buy all these cheap cars like toyota camry 2000,passat volswagen,honda civic,peageot etc use it as a taxi in your city...These cars are economical to manage with low fuel consumption rate and maintenance

Trust me,you will be getting above 6k gain on a daily basis

Yes I have been thinking about the transportation way, but I want to get mini bus but if I can get a good small car without issues like the one u mentioned I won't mind starting with it but the problem with it is the fear of people , they sees it as a one chance car
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Kingsley10000: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Yes I have been thinking about the transportation way, but I want to get mini bus but if I can get a good small car without issues like the one u mentioned I won't mind starting with it but the problem with it is the fear of people , they sees it as a one chance car
which city do you reside or close to where you live?
Forget mini bus for now,it's very costly....upto a million and the cost of maintenance is high.

i dey tell u from my experience make u try get a second hand clean cars 300-500k

you will be making upto 120k monthly,i'm just telling you the fact.
my guy in Lagos that runs uber,makes above 120k weekly
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Kingsley10000: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
another viable biz is selling of gold and gold jewelleries

If you goto Sokoto,Gusua,Kano you will see pure gold and they are very affordable compare to what is obtainable in the south.....

Agribiz....Buy Beans,Rice,Onions,Carrot,Livestock from north and sell in the south
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Sicilyjoe: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Forget mini bus for now,it's very costly....upto a million and the cost of maintenance is high.

i dey tell u from my experience make u try get a second hand clean cars 300-500k

my guy in Lagos that runs uber,makes above 120k weekly

I base in aba abia state, yes the mini bus is cost am trying to see if I can raise money for it, but if can get a good car for low price for taxi I will go for it, I heard one can get a good car for taxi at cotonu or lome Togo at affordable price I don't know how true is it
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Sicilyjoe: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kingsley10000:
another viable biz is selling of gold and gold jewelleries

If you goto Sokoto,Gusua,Kano you will see pure gold and they are very affordable compare to what is obtainable in the south.....

Agribiz....Buy Beans,Rice,Onions,Carrot,Livestock from north and sell in the south

About buying food stuffs u need to have customers on ground that u will supply once u bring it down if not it will stay a long time with u or even spoil before u sell it finish
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Kingsley10000: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

I base in aba abia state, yes the mini bus is cost am trying to see if I can raise money for it, but if can get a good car for low price for taxi I will go for it, I heard one can get a good car for taxi at cotonu or lome Togo at affordable price I don't know how true is it
yes...cars are very cheap at this border countries even in Niger republic(maradi)close go illela in sokoto state
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Sicilyjoe: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kingsley10000:
yes...cars are very cheap at this border countries even in Niger republic(maradi)close go illela in sokoto state

Even at Niger too, do u have contact at any of the borders ?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Kingsley10000: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Even at Niger too, do u have contact at any of the borders ?
i go make enquiry from sokoto axis.i served there though
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by Sicilyjoe: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kingsley10000:
i go make enquiry from sokoto axis.i served there though

Ok I will wait ur feedback soon
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by U1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hage, I can see some pieces of good advice up there already. Choose whichever you feel is best for you.

I am mainly posting to issue you a caveat. Be careful of those who'd promise that you will make it big from forex trading or betting. Those things are damn risky!
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by U1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
Lanrefaund:

sorry bro... To me I prefer Trade with bitcoin.. I bet you, U will not regret doing it.

I'm a Blogger since 3yrs but the facts is that I earn more from bitcoin.

I was discourage like you in 2years back until I started my bitcoin trading last 2months and I started with just #15,000 but today I am trading with #300,000 plus. Pls don't deceive or discourage people doing it. If your doubt on me...Kindly msg on my WhatsApp ( 0811739875) I will show you proof. bitcoin trading is very legit business and it's well paid..

in fact I was at club Vegas yesterday and I spent 110k...so don't be surprised if you see someone spent enjoy at club.. I make my money without stress.. to me I love trade bitcoin..

How much do you charge?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by peacealways: 1:02am On Jul 27, 2019
Re: What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? by owelle22(m): 1:16am On Jul 27, 2019
Kingsley10000:

[s]my guy in Lagos that runs uber,makes above 120k weekly[/s]

Make your research very well uber/taxify is not that profitable again even if you own your car

How Can Exchange Naira To Dollar Without Being Scammed? / Shoprite Prices, Not Lowest Prices / New Mtn Magic Sim[ 1hr Activation] And Airtel Free Gb

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58