Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

How Can Exchange Naira To Dollar Without Being Scammed? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can Exchange Naira To Dollar Without Being Scammed? (2221 Views)

Delay In Clearing My Cars At Lagos Port...am I Being Scammed? / Job Losses Loom As Naira Sells 194 To Dollar / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Exchange Naira To Dollar Without Being Scammed? by methodman(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2009
Hello mates,

I want to convert N45million to dollars,

Cant carry that kind of money to the abokis,

Any suggestion pls,

Thanks.
Re: How Can Exchange Naira To Dollar Without Being Scammed? by chuksforum: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2009
hello,
i understand your fear. if i would advise you, it depends on your reason for conversion if you want to convert for international transaction i would you should open a domiciliary account with the bank you already have a current account with it's easier that way but if otherwise i would say you should try an accredited bureau de change in your area. if you are inside lagos i would like to direct you to a place i know near omole at ogba. it's in a building called murhi international opposite big treat cafeteria beside wema bank entrance. i can't remember the name of the company they are into forex realtime with a standard office. you may want to confused their entrance door with that of wema bank because they both look alike, but their door is the first door on your right hand side just like a standard bank security door but if you observe it very well you won't get confused. they are safe to deal with. but if you are outside lagos you can call my no 08038294998 so that ican help you ask them if they know a good place you can transact or if they have a branch in the state where you are. this all the help i can offer you.
Good luck
Re: How Can Exchange Naira To Dollar Without Being Scammed? by layi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2009
Be careful with this kind of money. You can do this easily using some contacts (branch managers) within GTB or Standard Chattered Bank. If you can defend the source, just walk in to meet them, and discuss. Else call me for some linkups. I can help work this out if i know your target exchange rate. 07056350053.
Exchanging 45M outside banks is extremely risky.
Re: How Can Exchange Naira To Dollar Without Being Scammed? by gowaga68: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2009
If you are going to deal with a Bureau De Change pls make sure you know the office and some document of the company cos some may tell you they are into BDC.
BDC is the fastest and easy way to transfer your money.i work with a Bureau De Change so am telling from experience.
u can call me on

A & U BDC Ltd
Breadfruit st Lagos

cheers
Re: How Can Exchange Naira To Dollar Without Being Scammed? by USsTrader: 5:57am On Aug 20, 2009
@ Methodman

What rate are you selling Naira at (i.e. how much are you asking to buy the Dollar at)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Internet Banking Portal / How Can I Check For The Quality Of Wood Charcoal!!! Pls Help!!! / A Good Business Idea One Can Start For Say N1.5 To N2.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.