Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja (61189 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara / Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by InvertedHammer: 12:38am On Jul 25, 2019
/
Diplomatic immunity does not cover murder.

They couldn't barbecue the man? Nigerians are inglorious cowards.

/

1 Like

Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by HIPROFILE(m): 1:21am On Jul 25, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu did no mistake afterall...

Nigeria is obviously a zoo for real.

you travel go abroad they kill you now they come here and kill you also... make una deh check am..ooo
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by yungmill(m): 1:29am On Jul 25, 2019
Debaiz:

Educate me bro

No man is an island of knowledge.
there is functional and absolute immunity, Nigeria grants absolute immunity so there is no distinction between personal and official duties immunity covers all so the bearer can't be prosecuted. However modernized countries have moved on to functional immunity which means a diplomat only enjoys immunity in exercise of formal duty not personal e.g like owning a private business and expecting immunity to cover you from paying tax and following the industrial or union rules of said business. Once you step out of the confines of carrying out your assigned duty you no longer enjoy immunity.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Ussyberry(m): 1:58am On Jul 25, 2019
White Diplomat + Gun = Spy

These guys lucky say crowd dey.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Ussyberry(m): 1:59am On Jul 25, 2019
otokx:
Abuja is fast turning to something else.

Honestly
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by mysticwarrior(m): 2:17am On Jul 25, 2019
Olorunnim:
What are you Saying
he has diplomatic immunity meaning he can not be prosecuted in Nigeria, the worst we can do is to deport him, but my question is this,are diplomat allowed to carry fire arms? his identity should be reveal so we can tarnish his image and bury him through social Media.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by udemzyudex(m): 2:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Cheryphb:
Truly he is back by international law which Nigeria govt must surely adapt to. But not back by local man law(jungle justice). Local man only knows how to deal with those that share his skin color

Exactly, if we are waiting for the police or government to persecute him, knowing the kind of government we have, Nna nothing will happen.

I guess it is because he is a white man, because I know if it was a black man that killed someone, trust Nigerians naa, jungle justice would have been served.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by udemzyudex(m): 2:19am On Jul 25, 2019
Wallade:

No wonder your English is flawed
Keep looking at the English oga sir, what you don't know or understand is bigger than you.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by udemzyudex(m): 2:19am On Jul 25, 2019
Rexnegro:

to shoot and kill a nigerian ABI ?

He is a diplomat.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by mysticwarrior(m): 2:52am On Jul 25, 2019
DaHrNn0001:
Not in this our Ghana will such happen yet they feel Nigerians and other nationals are bad and they are good but they are the perfect juxtaposition of BAD... It shows we have chills in this country regardless how bad the situation is with us... How come they have not burnt him inside the car he refused stepping out from? God bless Nigeria and Woe to bad governance and our corrupt leaders.
you have spoken very well.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by mysticwarrior(m): 3:12am On Jul 25, 2019
Lamasta:
He must not escape o if the white guy escape the recorder of that video should be apprehended on his behalf what a fuckery one useless guy kill your Niger brother and all you could do is to video instead of looking for a correct stick to wayllay the idiot to the extent that before people ask what happen in body don full if blood
make he use stick wayllay person way carry gun, you try well well.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Daboomb: 4:00am On Jul 25, 2019
GistMore3:
According reports, A white diplomat allegedly shoots dead a Nigerian man during an argument and refuses to come down in Abuja.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0TrmpBHiyl/?hl=en

If l dont hear that he was INSTANTLY SET ABLAZE, then you people in that Abuja deserve to be shot, one by one.
Was he in an aeroplane or which one is 'he refuse to come down'?

If it is one Kokoete that stole ordinary palasa phone now, you will set him ablze instantly.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by sharpwriter(m): 4:10am On Jul 25, 2019
Rolly22:

I wish it were your Sibling that he shot Dead.

You are very stup!d... Why is it that many of you here are foolish and lack comprehension.

What have I said that warrants this... Look if I swear for you, negative energy will be following you throughout this week.

I said things are happening, and so?

You this animal.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Debaiz: 5:24am On Jul 25, 2019
Harddiskng:

Hell no!!!

This is Nigeria. A man steals a phone and his fellow Nigerians burns him to death.

A fellow Nigerian is shot dead point blank and they do absolutely nothing to the culprit because he is “white”.

Not because he’s white. The way you treat your people, you can’t treat a foreigner in such a way. Patrick sawyer was a black Liberian diplomat. He entered nigeria with a diplomatic passport despite being infected with Ebola. Nigeria knee Liberia was having an Ebola outbreak but you just don’t subject a diplomat to the same treatment you do to ordinary citizen.

The same reason Atiku was able to enter the US on the entourage of the Senate president.

BTW don’t say nothing is being done. The incident just happened today and you know Nigerian security outfit for what it is. Very slow to react.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by anonimi: 5:26am On Jul 25, 2019
virgoquin:
If it were to be one of us that murdered him by now they would have rounded that person's neck and entire body with tyres spray petrol and finally light the matches.

But since it is a foreigner nah the only thing they could do was to a record video

One of our peasants, you mean?
A big man will not be dealt with like that o.
Instead of burning him for the murder, he will be hailed anyhow.
Has TB Joshua been tried and jailed for the people he killed with his defective building? What of the Akwa Ibom pastor whose church building also killed some people
We are a bunch of jokers in this shittyhole country, sorry.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Debaiz: 5:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Empiree:
ofcourse I know you are sick people in nija naw

Lol. Why you excuse yourself na bro. Thought you be our bro grin grin grin
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Debaiz: 5:28am On Jul 25, 2019
yungmill:
there is functional and absolute immunity, Nigeria grants absolute immunity so there is no distinction between personal and official duties immunity covers all so the bearer can't be prosecuted. However modernized countries have moved on to functional immunity which means a diplomat only enjoys immunity in exercise of formal duty not personal e.g like owning a private business and expecting immunity to cover you from paying tax and following the industrial or union rules of said business. Once you step out of the confines of carrying out your assigned duty you no longer enjoy immunity.

Thanks for this.

But we don’t know the kind of immunity the home country of that guy gives his diplomat. One cannot tell it might be like Nigeria’s too.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Debaiz: 5:30am On Jul 25, 2019
Harddiskng:

It was because he was “white”. Does an average Nigerian know the meaning of the word “Diplomat”.

Foreigner my foot, which laws do our leaders obey? Nothing i hate more than a foreign having to audacity misbehavior in my country and still claim rights.

I don’t not support jungle justice but left to me that foreigner should have been burnt there and then. Yes, I said it. angry

Foolish evil Nigerians have the guts to raise their hands and take their own brothers life over petty crimes and let this one go. I am embarrassed to be a Nigerian undecided

I understand you bro but then again even if it’s a black man or even a Nigerian at that, remember the guy had a gun and just shot someone dead.

Who go wan near am? Na gun o, no be cutlass him use o. GUN.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by anonimi: 5:32am On Jul 25, 2019
Debaiz:
Not because he’s white. The way you treat your people, you can’t treat a foreigner in such a way. Patrick sawyer was a black Liberian diplomat. He entered nigeria with a diplomatic passport despite being infected with Ebola. Nigeria knee Liberia was having an Ebola outbreak but you just don’t subject a diplomat to the same treatment you do to ordinary citizen.

The same reason Atiku was able to enter the US on the entourage of the Senate president.

BTW don’t say nothing is being done. The incident just happened today and you know Nigerian security outfit for what it is. Very slow to react.

Two falsehoods in one single post.
Haba!!!
Did Nigeria have the capacity to detect Ebola people at our airports when Sawyer carried his decaying body in? Don't hide our inefficient and ineffective border control under some diplomatic jargon that you are vaguely familiar with please..
Were American/European citizens not allowed into their country despite being suspected/known to have Ebola?
Atiku did not travel as part of Saraki's entourage. Stop believing tombo drunkard Lauretta Onochie's tales by moonlight for the zombies.

Ebola Patient Released from Hospital in Rome

Italy's only Ebola patient is fully recovered and was released from hospital on Friday more than a month after being flown to Rome from Sierra Leone where he worked as a doctor treating others

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/ebola-patient-released-from-hospital-in-rome/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3340066_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by sharpwriter(m): 5:33am On Jul 25, 2019
Rolly22:

I wish it were your Sibling that he shot Dead.

You are an animal ! If yu dont understand sentences, go back to secondary school and learn comprehension. After, you can come back and tell me if "Things are happening" is an offensive statement

Yu are the one that will be shot dead .... brain dead failure, olodo
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by anonimi: 5:36am On Jul 25, 2019
Debaiz:
I understand you bro but then again even if it’s a black man or even a Nigerian at that, remember the guy had a gun and just shot someone dead.

Who go wan near am? Na gun o, no be cutlass him use o. GUN.

Have you heard that cowards die a thousand times before they really die?
Or that being bold & courageous trumps having just charms?
Are you aware that if snakes move in groups it will be difficult for humans to kill them anyhow?
When will we blacks have some sense and get cracking at working collaboratively to make ourselves better

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967344_fbimg1434225651845_jpeg5115ccd6291745b88c0764f9c715b052

2 Likes

Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Empiree: 6:10am On Jul 25, 2019
Debaiz:

Lol. Why you excuse yourself na bro. Thought you be our bro grin grin grin
cheesy grin
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Levant: 6:58am On Jul 25, 2019
If I were Buhari, this is the opportunity to shine
Give the embassy 24 hours to hand the killer over to the NPF. If the embassy refuses, send in security agents to arrest him. The worse that will happen is for the country of the diplomat to go file a case at the UNSC. After arguing for some hours at the UNSC, everyone goes home. Make sure he doesn't flee through any of our airports and borders. Arrest him and make him a companion of Zakzaky and Dasuki.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Kay25(m): 7:09am On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=myfan post=80593299]Why won't he when government of the land is the pacesetter? Human lives have no respect and value in the country... so says president Buhari government. u said it all
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Debaiz: 7:21am On Jul 25, 2019
anonimi:

Have you heard that cowards die a thousand times before they really die?
Or that being bold & courageous trumps having just charms?
Are you aware that if snakes move in groups it will be difficult for humans to kill them anyhow?
When will we blacks have some sense and get cracking at working collaboratively to make ourselves better

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967344_fbimg1434225651845_jpeg5115ccd6291745b88c0764f9c715b052

Ok sir.

You talking about coward dying a thousand times and you put a picture of a dog being submissive just because it’s black and not taking chances with gun. Didn’t you see the contradiction. Or are you saying the dog is a coward too?

Someone told you he’s a killer and immediately shot someone dead in front of you don’t you know he’s not afraid to use it.

Being brave is not stupidity. Being brave involves having the wisdom to know when to tap out so you can live to fight another day.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by RillJ(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2019
Try this in Lagos, get caught, u be barbecue one time!
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by nogragra: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2019
How is he supposed to have gun in the first place? What with the surrendering of weapon and licenced guns taunted by Buhari? why must there be exceptions? Why a foreigner must come and add to our problems and show us contempt for the love we show them? must only fulanis and foreigners be armed to harm us the bonafide citizens of Nigeria? why our people will steal only sweets and celphones and end up linched and necklaced with tires for offence police can handle and murderers will walk away scot free? Aren't we naturally cowards in Nigeria or are mentally unstable for modern society? Let Buhari start answering these questions so that he will not cry fowl if the monster he's grooming now come home to roost. My five cent.

1 Like

Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Horus(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdX4YTOp_o8

White diplomat shoots dead a Nigerian man during an argument in Abuja
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Lamasta(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
mysticwarrior:
make he use stick wayllay person way carry gun, you try well well.
Lol but guy the mofo no go comot that place o even with in gun by the time dem burst in tire I go see where in wan run go cos in go carry the dead body way in kill.
To be a diplomat is not to be killing people.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Cousin9999: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Whites are natural degenerates and psychopaths. They shouldn't be allowed to freely roam anywhere in Africa. This is probably not the worst thing he's done in Nigeria, especially since he did this with no hesitation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos / Lady Fights Against Her Yahoo Boy Neighbours, EFCC Reacts (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.