Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja (61219 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara / Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
oluwaahmed:

I am sure that guy must be Arab. And for him to kill a Nigerian in broad daylight means he has been killing Nigerians before. They should check that guy well he might be a terrorist, possibly ISIS with govt backing.
yes hr must be an arab..probably lebanese or syrian but i will take a big bet he must be syrian. those arabs they have anger issues and just any slight arguement they can just pull out a gun or knife.i wont be shocked if he is even an ISIS member.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by yungmill(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Debaiz:

Thanks for this.

But we don’t know the kind of immunity the home country of that guy gives his diplomat. One cannot tell it might be like Nigeria’s too.
since he is white trust me it's functional immunity

Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Why can't you break the windscreen and drag him out.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Cousin9999: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
lefulefu:
yes hr must be an arab..probably lebanese or syrian but i will take a big bet he must be syrian. those arabs they have anger issues and just any slight arguement they can just pull out a gun or knife.i wont be shocked if he is even an ISIS member.

He's probably a fake white from West or Central Asia, or maybe an eastern European. I doubt even a racist Italian would do this. This person is one of the bottom rung whites. And they've definitely committed other crimes in Nigeria. The country should make an example out of them.
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
Cousin9999:

He's probably a fake white from West or Central Asia, or maybe an eastern European. I doubt even a racist Italian would do this. This person is one of the bottom rung whites. And they've definitely committed other crimes in Nigeria. The country should make an example out of them.
he might even be indian sef cos in nigeria if u lightskinned u already regarded as a caucasian
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Insectkiller: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
You will be addressed by the way you dress.

The white man give NO damn!!!

If his a citizen of a developed nation esp G8..nothing will happen to him..

Nigerians has been seen as d only set of people that can die anyhow, and Nobody queries it, in d whole world...
Check Nigerians killed in South Africa, Malaysia, Italy, Beheaded in Dubai etc..even Nigerians killed on ordinary Angola, Benin republic, even ghana..

Chai...and also uncountable killed on d soil of Naija...

It's a pity..
embarassed tongue tongue
Re: White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja by Insectkiller: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
But I doubt if the person is a real white..

U know what I mean.. Yes.

The person might be one of those Indians, south Africans, Lebanesse or any of those Arabs..

The person can't be pure/real white man..

Am very sure...

And d person should be well investigated because[b] he must have been commiting crimes before[/b]..

This cannot be his first crime.
He must be a criminal

You know Nigerians are gullible whenever dey see a white colour person..
Insectkiller:
You will be addressed by the way you dress.

The white man give NO damn!!!

If his a citizen of a developed nation esp G8..nothing will happen to him..

Nigerians has been seen as d only set of people that can die anyhow, and Nobody queries it, in d whole world...
Check Nigerians killed in South Africa, Malaysia, Italy, Beheaded in Dubai etc..even Nigerians killed on ordinary Angola, Benin republic, even ghana..

Chai...and also uncountable killed on d soil of Naija...

It's a pity..
embarassed tongue tongue

Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual / Bodies Of Kidnapped Rachael Kanini "Kaniss" & Boyfriend, Omodollar Found / Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo