Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal (31883 Views)

Again Iheanacho Scores 2 Goals To Knock Man United Out Of The FA Cup / Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Premier League Hat Trick / Kelechi Iheanacho Scores 94th Goal Winner As Leicester Beat Everton 2-1 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by ecclize: 6:45am On Jul 25, 2019
Kelechi don suffer
grin grin grin
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 25, 2019
22 years.. Thunder is watching all of you

1 Like

Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 25, 2019
Emperortj93:
I go with laziness

A realist sighted
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by badman007(m): 6:53am On Jul 25, 2019
Awol1:

He scored a useless goal and you are celebrating it.

I'm still wondering what happened to Ihenacho...

Laziness or village people?

Zimbabwe gehs in Manchester.

Na Roots African restaurant my guy dey do training.
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by CLEVER123(m): 6:55am On Jul 25, 2019
Nigerian players are just like tiger batteries.
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by robosky02(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Emceesaka:
Misplace priority. Useless player

Take time

Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by fortune120(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Don't know this guy still exists until i saw this post
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by brainhgeek(m): 7:00am On Jul 25, 2019
kidap:
Iheanacho has struggled at Leicester City and his goal on Tuesday is not a sign of a change of fortune.

Nigerian forward Kelechi Iheanacho on Tuesday, July 23 scored his first goal in 10 months to help Leicester City to another pre-season win.

Iheanacho who was a substitute in Leicester City’s 3-0 win over Cambridge United on Wednesday, scored in the 83rd minute to double their lead.

The 22-year-old Nigeria international scored with a header off a cross from Harvey Barnes.

Iheanacho’s goal in Tuesday’s game was his first since September 2018 when he scored in a Premier League 3-1 win over Huddersfield.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/25/after-10-months-kelechi-iheanacho-scores-his-first-goal/

He scored pre-season goal. Of what good is it?
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by giggspro(m): 7:03am On Jul 25, 2019
Village spell dey smell. Hmmm

Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by AbuAeesha: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2019
I wish Nigerian footballers will stop using false age one day!!!
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 25, 2019
Please stop celebrating ds guy, pride and pompous won't allow him achieve anything, his worth in Leicester is plummeting yet he still dont wanna work on it.
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Jarus(m): 7:05am On Jul 25, 2019
Not the type of goal we should be celebrating but at all at all na hin bad.
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by davibid: 7:10am On Jul 25, 2019
Awol1:

He was carried away by the sudden millions in his account and forgot that people who have more than he could ever make are still working really hard- CR7

1 Like

Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Omoslim26: 7:14am On Jul 25, 2019
He is going to do alot nd worker harder to prove himself in dat team i dont knw wat d guys above me are saying i knw ihenacho is young nd raw talented he can pull thru if he put in more work
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Ladotrader(m): 7:17am On Jul 25, 2019
He break the bound of him
10 month and he flops
He strong sha
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by CrestMan: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2019
inoki247:
At last e don score d goal e lose against Man City undecided undecided undecided

Liverpool fan spoted grin
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Chuksman123: 7:19am On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=kidap post=80604306]Iheanacho has struggled at Leicester City and his goal on Tuesday is not a sign of a change of fortune.

Nigerian forward Kelechi Iheanacho on Tuesday, July 23 scored his first goal in 10 months to help Leicester City to another pre-season win.

Iheanacho who was a substitute in Leicester City’s 3-0 win over Cambridge United on Wednesday, scored in the 83rd minute to double their lead.

The 22-year-old Nigeria international scored with a header off a cross from Harvey Barnes.

Iheanacho’s goal in Tuesday’s game was his first since September 2018 when he scored in a Premier League 3-1 win over Huddersfield.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/25/after-10-months-kelechi-iheanacho-scores-his-first-goal/

God is wonderful oooo
His first goal in ten months...damn��
no wonder he didn't play Afcon
Thumbs up bro
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by fortune120(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2019
kelechi 22?

Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2019
Na age dey do ihenacho
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by SOFTENGR: 7:37am On Jul 25, 2019
Mk12:

old age
22-year-old
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 25, 2019
SOFTENGR:
22-year-old
that is the age he decamped to
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Aystarz: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2019
Awol1:

Nah, just a lack of ambition. An average Nigerian believes money is everything. It's his number one goal/value in life.
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Ooye12: 7:43am On Jul 25, 2019
Iheanacho have been a good player right from time , he Need to change is style of playing
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by PTAA(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2019
shocked
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by mapet: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2019
Awol1:

Useless goal? How so? Is it useless because it's a pre-Season friendly?

Most importantly did you watch the goal? and his other miss (hit the bar)?
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Neddstark: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2019
If this guy was our striker rather than Ighalo, we would have gone home at the 2nd stage.

4 Likes

Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 25, 2019
Awol1:

Laziness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels / Taxi Ploughs Into World Cup Fans In Russia, Many Injured(Photos) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.