Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal (31879 Views)

Again Iheanacho Scores 2 Goals To Knock Man United Out Of The FA Cup / Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Premier League Hat Trick / Kelechi Iheanacho Scores 94th Goal Winner As Leicester Beat Everton 2-1 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by hustla(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Doesn't count
Make he score for inside season na that one be goal.

Iheanacho
Don turn onu cho cho cho

Y'all need to see his recent picture. Baba Don chow beer and nkwobi Don dey get potbelle.

Thought I was the only one that noticed
He has added weight and added pot belle too
cheesy grin

With the way that Leicester city team is going, they'll offload him soon enough. He can't even bench 30 yr old Jamie Vardy

All they need is one academy boy to step up as a striker and they'll dump Iheanacho sharply

Talent is nothing without hardwork, determination and persistence

3 Likes

Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 25, 2019
This story was on Sky Sports about what, 2-3 days ago? You just getting it here Stale.
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by seancombs617: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2019
Awol1:

He scored a useless goal and you are celebrating it.

I'm still wondering what happened to Ihenacho...

Laziness or village people?

Bones don weak ni,,when you are 35,claiming 22,problem go dey
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by 400billionman: 8:18am On Jul 25, 2019
grin

Which league is Cambridge United located in ?

It's funny. And he is happy.
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Paseus(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2019
Most defenders score goals frequently than this dude who calls himself striker. better go open shop for Aba where your mates dey
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by henrydadon(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2019
Neddstark:
If this guy was our striker rather than Ighalo, we would have gone home at the 2nd stage.

Fact.. I'm glad he was dropped

1 Like

Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by vinceobe: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2019
People, let us pray for him. Ineanacho is a fine player. If given more play time, he will be scoring goals.
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2019
mooremoney:
What a useless boy
Lol,easy oh. Poverty made this guy ambitious and hardworking. Ever since he started collecting 'small tin',he ralaxed,became lazy. I have arrived mentality,smh. Once a promising and prolific striker.
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by belshazzar(m): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2019
maybachmusic:

Wrong choices

Going to the wrong club

Greed

No ambition

I have arrived mentality

Loss of focus

What I know is that he would have been a far better player at Porto with more game time. But he chose the bench and money

De ligt avoided barca cause of game time. At his age bench is not his place

Bench is for old players. As a teenager or early twenties if your not a regular starter. Your career is in jeopardy

Chukwueze is lifting eyes Ia liga

He gets game time. Shiners against big clubs

He might be getting transport money as salary now

But for that dude to go anywhere now

Minimum 80k+ a week and sure 11
BOLLOCKS! what has de ligt got to do with this? you're not very clever, are you? kelechi is going through some phase in his career and its easy for you to troll him here when you have no idea what might be going on with him.... bollocks!
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Curry30: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Awol1:

I think it's laziness. Imagine a 22 year old finding it difficult to even run He is so heavy, so slow, so sluggish!

If it were village people, incessant injuries would've been his portion but he's never injured, just plain lazy, heavy, sluggish and plays poorly.

1 Like

Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Awol1:

Both
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by weoai(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2019
You speak rightly.

The average Nigerian young footballer gets carried away by the money and fame that comes from successful youth championships. The agents throw contracts with so much dollar signs you forget why you became a professional footballet in the first place. City was good to drive him, the same way Martins excelled at Inter at a young age, because of the depth of experienced professio als available to motivate and inspire your game. Gabriel Jesus spear headed brazil to a copa america in the same year iheanacho could not make a bronze winning super eagles team comprising of players like Paul Onachu.

It is a Nigerian thing : Chrisantus Macaulay, Femi Opabunmi, Emmanuel Sani, Rabiu Ibrahim, Haruna Lukman and even players like James Obiorah of 1995 U17, our mentality is low and our desire is only fueled by our quest for materiality. Only those who humble themselves and desire true success as professionals at the highest level such as Mikel, Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu and of recent Ahmed Musa, Oghenekaro Etebo, Alex Iwobi and Wilfred Ndidi can make the cut to superstardom.
maybachmusic:

Wrong choices

Going to the wrong club

Greed

No ambition

I have arrived mentality

Loss of focus

What I know is that he would have been a far better player at Porto with more game time. But he chose the bench and money

De ligt avoided barca cause of game time. At his age bench is not his place

Bench is for old players. As a teenager or early twenties if your not a regular starter. Your career is in jeopardy

Chukwueze is lifting eyes Ia liga

He gets game time. Shiners against big clubs

He might be getting transport money as salary now

But for that dude to go anywhere now

Minimum 80k+ a week and sure 11

2 Likes

Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by vroy(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2019
Awol1:

Both of them
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by darelar(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2019
22 what or you mean to say 42?
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Subonbon(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
When na so so lie lie them dey lie... 22years just dey score goal now.... How on earth can you say you are 22 when common to run wetin ibrahamovic dey run u no fit.... Bros onitsha dey find you make u become our chairman
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
Awol1:

Laziness, Nigerians join football for money and when they see that money, they get superlazy.
Re: After 10 Months, Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Goal by goalgetter01: 12:20am On Jul 26, 2019
weoai:
You speak rightly.

The average Nigerian young footballer gets carried away by the money and fame that comes from successful youth championships. The agents throw contracts with so much dollar signs you forget why you became a professional footballet in the first place. City was good to drive him, the same way Martins excelled at Inter at a young age, because of the depth of experienced professio als available to motivate and inspire your game. Gabriel Jesus spear headed brazil to a copa america in the same year iheanacho could not make a bronze winning super eagles team comprising of players like Paul Onachu.

It is a Nigerian thing : Chrisantus Macaulay, Femi Opabunmi, Emmanuel Sani, Rabiu Ibrahim, Haruna Lukman and even players like James Obiorah of 1995 U17, our mentality is low and our desire is only fueled by our quest for materiality. Only those who humble themselves and desire true success as professionals at the highest level such as Mikel, Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu and of recent Ahmed Musa, Oghenekaro Etebo, Alex Iwobi and Wilfred Ndidi can make the cut to superstardom.
oil dey your head bro... you nail it!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Madrid Named Biggest Football Club In The World [Top 10] / Mikel Obi Loses On His First Match In Tianjin Teda / Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.