Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set (42298 Views)

Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) / Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by ebije2(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
BruncleZuma:
I have a question about the semi-nude guy behind...
probably one of the locals/snake charmers
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by patosky3310(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
emmyt2:
This is what they are serving.

May God help us

Them don come again. Religious fanatics...
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by BruncleZuma: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
ebije2:
probably one of the locals/snake charmers
I suspect...but the dude pose sha...nah wah o
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Chibuhealth(f): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
andrew444:
Fake plastic snake

Nollywood and mediocrity be like 5 and 6
for ur mind it's fake. I need to invite u to location so u see it with ur eyes
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Lallai: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rubber snake definitely....from d way she is holding d snake head between d index n middle finger?....it's a giveaway.even a juvenile can't be held like dat.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Psoul(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
drginger:
Rubber snake or real snake? Even in my dreams
Real snake, but the snake charmer will be there, instructing and directing u on what to do and the snake will become harmless.

To me, the coldness I will feel from the body of the snake is enough to generate fear that will not even allow me hand that shit on my neck.
She is a brave actress.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by andrew444(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
Chibuhealth:

If that snake is real then there is no ability to bit or poison someone grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Baroba(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
BlacSmit:
What's new about Pythons? Weak arse Nigerian soldiers called themselves dancing Python. I laughed. In the east, mostly around Anambra-Imo area, we adore pythons. We play with them and let them live in our houses for as long as the like. Its a taboo to kill python in those areas, even by mistake. You dare not make such mistake.

When I hear the Nigeria soldiers call themselves dancing Pythons, I laugh them. We're Python tamers

Please educate them, the sheer ignorance is embarrassing..
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by merits(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
favoritetalk:
The actress in a video shared showed her on set with a snake wrapped round her neck..

That's pretty scary if you ask me 

Meanwhile any caption for the bare-chested guy behind her? LoL

see video and more reactions
https://favytalk..com/2019/07/uche-ogbodo-swingled-snake-round-her.html

See fear for her body.she is not the one standing their ooo
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by jubrilELsudan: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
She should have wrapped it round her kukunase.

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by drginger(f): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Psoul:

Real snake, but the snake charmer will be there, instructing and directing u on what to do and the snake will become harmless.

To me, the coldness I will feel from the body of the snake is enough to generate fear that will not even allow me hand that shit on my neck.
She is a brave actress.
Really brave, I can't try it
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Haggui: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Eeeewwww
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lallai:
Rubber snake definitely....from d way she is holding d snake head between d index n middle finger?....it's a giveaway.even a juvenile can't be held like dat.
keep quiet e, angry
Lallai:
keep quiet e,
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by goodnewscliff(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
ebije2:
She try..its a baby python which is 80% harmless.. I promise to cut my dick if she fit hang rattle snake or viper.
u are too wicket grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously.... U re wicket angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by drginger(f): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
sparko1:

You that you are afraid of cockroach, lizard! we are not surprise!
LOL. No oo, I can kill those ones
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
Trendme:
She get mind I have nothing to say

[b][/b]
how much?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by ebije2(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
goodnewscliff:
u are too wicket grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously.... U re wicket angry angry angry
grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Icon79(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
demonic initiation.

O pari

Chibuhealth:
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Himmler: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Just a movie
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by LarryBee1k: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Good
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by etrange: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Someone said "hope it's not a venomized snake" grin grin

How can a snake be venomized again?

English is hard, really.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by foster212: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Toscarele:
I go like make em squeeze her neck small
Lol. Savage.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Trendme:
. In box
I cant
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by naijajobx: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Oh
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Boyooosa(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
dead snake joor
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by opebiboy: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mumu
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by nairaflip: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
See as she held the neck tight. She may as well strangle it to death grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by hamrof(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
if money grows on tree, girls wouldn't mind dating a monkey,now this wan is romancing snake cus it swallow money the other time
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Americanboy35: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2019
Paroh:
She and the snake, no difference.

I sell silicone Fleshlights for just 5k. Take matter into your hands and say goodbye to horniness. Free delivery within Lagos
Outside Lagos nko?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father / AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] / Photos Of Femi Kuti At The Opening Ceremony Of AFCON 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.