Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events (42683 Views)

Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? / Will You Rock This N60k Cut-Out Jeans? / Would You Rock This Scary Jacket With Mouth, Teeth, Tongue? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by 1x2x3: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2019
KenModi:

grin grin grin grin

Many people have suffered as a result of quack tailors ennn! What you wanted would be totally different from what you get two days to the occasion. grin

Only very few tailors can get that perfect look and they definitely don’t come cheap.

Anyone think I am lying?? Okay, ask Ebuka! cheesy

Many will save the picture hoping to replicate it at a cheap cost cheesy cheesy. They will end up looking like a drenched chicken.

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by Deestro(f): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2019
1x2x3:

You doing RDP and SSH wink.

Haha that's hilarious, well if you want to buy any of the above, I'm your plug smiley
Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by adebayo201: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2019
If Nigeria fashion sector (don't know if there's anything like that) can increase their productivity and rise their standards, they'll be competing with the world.

Beautiful dresses there mhen.
Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by nerorex01: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2019
Alluring !

Beautiful

Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2019
There should be a female section where women can discuss these trivialities.....
Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by 1x2x3: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2019
Deestro:

Haha that's hilarious, well if you want to buy any of the above, I'm your plug smiley

I'd rather you be a socket to my plug. A lil sparkle here and there won't hurt.
Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by Deestro(f): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2019
1x2x3:

I'd rather you be a socket to my plug. A lil sparkle here and there won't hurt.

Haha take it easy playboy! I'm too hot to be bitten!

Byeeeee!!
Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by Shezkid01(m): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2019
JoffreyBeroth:
FTC, I’ve made it in life
Collect medal

2 Likes

Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by 1x2x3: 11:51am On Jul 25, 2019
adebayo201:
If Nigeria fashion sector (don't know if there's anything like that) can increase their productivity and rise their standards, they'll be competing with the world.

Beautiful dresses there mhen.

There are many of them in the cities just that good things don't come cheap. I once stepped into "signature designer" store who are renowned Ankara dress designers and I got the shock of my life to find out it a dress made from Ankara cost as much as 60k.

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by KenModi(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2019
1x2x3:

Many will save the picture hoping to replicate it at a cheap cost cheesy cheesy. They will end up looking like a drenched chicken.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg abeg....no kill me with laugh!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by 1x2x3: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2019
Deestro:

Haha take it easy playboy! I'm too hot to be bitten!

Byeeeee!!

I will keep an eyes on you and your manly activities cheesy cheesy.
Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by Deestro(f): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2019
1x2x3:

I will keep an eyes on you and your manly activities cheesy cheesy.

Vete a la mierda, juega chico smiley
Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by 1x2x3: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Deestro:

Vete a la mierda, juega chico smiley

Muere lentamente estafador kiss
Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by maisauki: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
JoffreyBeroth:
FTC, I’ve made it in life
kongratulatio

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by Deestro(f): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
1x2x3:

Muere lentamente estafador kiss
Gracias
Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by Preciouschinwe(f): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
1x2x3:
Don't goan attempt this with your quack tailor ooo.... You will just end up a sadist.
very true grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by salt1: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
1x2x3:

And torment a poor tailor's life!
See no to terrorism against tailors
Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by Rajahbite(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
I can't allow my woman attend any event in this tent because while the event is going on, any randy lad could hide underneath that tent giving her cunnillingus orgasma
Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rajahbite:
I can't allow my woman attend any event in this tent because while the event is going on, any randy lad could hide underneath that tent giving her cunnillingus orgasma

Bros you no well smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by chiogoezubem(f): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Enixfashionhous:
Every lady wants to attend a themed party or a dinner looking stunning and also standing out in the crowd.
As a lady you should always think carefully about the kind of dress that is worth adding to your dinner/ evening wardrobe.
As we all know our Ankara fabrics have come a long way and now it is being used to make different styles that is suitable for every event.
Here are a few Ankara ball dresses to try out for that event and that can be added to your wardrobe…

https://enix.com.ng/checkout-these-ankara-ball-dresses

Following
Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by kindnesskyn: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
WASTE OF MATERIALS MTCCCHHEEEEEWWWW

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by Amanyanabo(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
KenModi:
Now that is what I am talking about!

African themed dresses and clothing all the way!

Our ancestors would be proud of how we have not only kept kept that tradition going but also refined and modernized it to suit various occasions.
I wish same could also be done to our food
Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by maisauki: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
I won't mind sewing one for my wife esp d first and second pinsure

1 Like

Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by whyte234(f): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
They look cute and beautiful but the fact is that you can't wear it to a local place.
Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by ruggedtimi(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
fashion evolving back to the queen victoria era

Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by pinkhill(f): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
Beautiful and yes i would rock it
Enixfashionhous:
Every lady wants to attend a themed party or a dinner looking stunning and also standing out in the crowd.
As a lady you should always think carefully about the kind of dress that is worth adding to your dinner/ evening wardrobe.
As we all know our Ankara fabrics have come a long way and now it is being used to make different styles that is suitable for every event.
Here are a few Ankara ball dresses to try out for that event and that can be added to your wardrobe…

https://enix.com.ng/checkout-these-ankara-ball-dresses
Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by jubrilELsudan: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
Yes. We can hide under it at the events and eat the kukunase in peace.

Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
Women get wahala too much.
Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by ebose09: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
Slay to that event with a topnotch Ankara fabrics for a fabulous style.... For topnotch and trendy ankara fabric Shop with us today @pniee ventures.call 0805116842
Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by jamezman(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
Expose your cleavages while your dress is sweeping the floor....... Wehdone oh awon olosho redefined....
Re: Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
1x2x3:

I doubt you are a female.

A nigga once said:after checking the profile this was exatly the same thing that came to my mind.i doubt it's a female that behind that account...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner / Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event / Photos From Made-In-Aba Fashion Show In New York, US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.