Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Breaking: Life Snake Fell From The Roof Of Ondo State House Of Assembly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking: Life Snake Fell From The Roof Of Ondo State House Of Assembly (302 Views)

Ram Spotted On A Roof Of Two Storey Building (Video) / I Caught A Life Snake And I Am Killing It Soon / Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Life Snake Fell From The Roof Of Ondo State House Of Assembly by klintoski(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ondo State lawmakers have been forced out of their chambers when a live snake fell from the roof of the building during their plentry. 

This strange occurrence made the lawmakers to scamper for safety leaving their legislative duty. 

The house quickly adjourned sitting until the house is renovated.

https://journalist101.com/2019/07/25/breaking-snake-forces-lawmakers-out-of-chambers/
Re: Breaking: Life Snake Fell From The Roof Of Ondo State House Of Assembly by kings59: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
With all the whole money in that state they can't even fumigate the environment .

Nigeria needs total revolution.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With My Facebook Account / Bbnaija:Khafi Gets Emotional,Cries In Remembrance Of Gedoni / Do You Know How Long It Took Me To Learn The Lyrics, Yeah I Killed It” – Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.