Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

My Blender Work In Progress! 2019 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Blender Work In Progress! 2019 (1075 Views)

My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) / Photorealistic Pencil Work-in-progress / My Blender lessons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Blender Work In Progress! 2019 by pakingzzzzz(m): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
Below is my blender work in progress (WIP)..
Here, I am trying to smash this house with the red car..
My aim is to render an animation of the car smashing through the wall in a 'super slow motion' way!.
This effects should kick out large chunks of debris from the wall along with some tiny particles of the wall materials and the some dust particles as well!
So I guess I pretty much have to be dealing with the particle generator in blender..

Re: My Blender Work In Progress! 2019 by pakingzzzzz(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
My work in progress of a Boeing passenger airplane

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Download Those Facebook Private Videos / Free Logo Or Business Card Design For The First Eight People / Can Someone Help Identify The Media/materials Used In This Artwork? *pix*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.