Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) (2179 Views)

My Blender Work In Progress! 2019 / Check Out The Sci-fi Environment I Made With Blender 3D Software / My Blender lessons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
My name is Wale, I own Pen Flight Concepts, I'm a graphic designer, Video editor, 3D ARTIST, UI/UX designer, motion graphics artist, product designer and a budding Web developer.
I've been using blender for a while, I started with blender 2.79 and walked my way up to the 2.8+. What intrigued me about the 3D art is my love for animations and my curiosity of how those are made. Back in 2016, I started learning Cinema 4D and Maya, took me a while to get ahold of the softwares but I got really comfortable after a while. Later that year I discovered blender and it's been amazing, tho not a fan of how long the render times take that long lol.
Anyways, once in a while I just work on one thing or the other depending on what my interest skew towards. I have a project I'm working on but been procrastinating on for a while, it's a short car racing animation on the Lekki-Ikoyi-Bridge. Hopefully very soon, I get to share to it.
So I'll keep sharing my 3D models and progress once in a while in this thread. If you'll love to have me on a project, I'll be glad to be on one.
Below is a model of myself I made, I used daz studio to generate a base model and used the sculpting tools in blender to tweak and correct the shading, I render that with cycles render engine at 300 samples. Nice right? �

3 Likes

Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
This was when I was still tweaking some things to make a bit realistic and more like me.

1 Like

Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
This is the first ever 3D I made in blender, I was 'feeling myself' at the time. Lol

Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
And the second ever, I was following a tutorial video I watched them. I still used few of the tricks I learned from that tutorial video in blender tho.

Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by growtogeda: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lewalexzy:
This was when I was still tweaking some things to make a bit realistic and more like me.

great works you have there. I'm a 2d animator but 3d is my love. I will come back there when I have a better computer to work with
Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by zickyclef: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2020
pls what laptop spec is best for 3D animation
Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by NoChill: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2020
zickyclef:

Alienware

*drops mic*

1 Like

Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by pillarmaria(m): 2:12am On Oct 01, 2020
Please can HP 2000 Notebook with 500 gig hard drive and 4 gig RAM operate Blender?
Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
pillarmaria:
Please can HP 2000 Notebook with 500 gig hard drive and 4 gig RAM operate Blender?
It will run lower version of blender but if you are into heavy graphics it can kill your system as rendering requires much processing power.

2 Likes

Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lilcraze(m): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Benjaniblinks:

It will run lower version of blender but if you are into heavy graphics it can kill your system as rendering requires much processing power.
Pls what which laptop is good for heavy graphics blender
Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Balogunofafrica: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lewalexzy:
My name is Wale, I own Pen Flight Concepts, I'm a graphic designer, Video editor, 3D ARTIST, UI/UX designer, motion graphics artist, product designer and a budding Web developer.
I've been using blender for a while, I started with blender 2.79 and walked my way up to the 2.8+. What intrigued me about the 3D art is my love for animations and my curiosity of how those are made. Back in 2016, I started learning Cinema 4D and Maya, took me a while to get ahold of the softwares but I got really comfortable after a while. Later that year I discovered blender and it's been amazing, tho not a fan of how long the render times take that long lol.
Anyways, once in a while I just work on one thing or the other depending on what my interest skew towards. I have a project I'm working on but been procrastinating on for a while, it's a short car racing animation on the Lekki-Ikoyi-Bridge. Hopefully very soon, I get to share to it.
So I'll keep sharing my 3D models and progress once in a while in this thread. If you'll love to have me on a project, I'll be glad to be on one.
Below is a model of myself I made, I used daz studio to generate a base model and used the sculpting tools in blender to tweak and correct the shading, I render that with cycles render engine at 300 samples. Nice right? �

Which laptop or PC do you use?
Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Tohsynetita1: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lewalexzy:
please message me on greatfullness494@gmail.com a job awaits you.
Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
growtogeda:

great works you have there. I'm a 2d animator but 3d is my love. I will come back there when I have a better computer to work with

Thanks man! 2d is great too, been having interest in it too.
Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
zickyclef:
It depends on what you want and how much you are willing to spend. most laptops that will be close to perfect for 3d animations are really expensive, most cost than 400k
Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Balogunofafrica:

I use an earlier version of the MSI Laptop, MSI FX620DX, really old lol. 4gb RAM, nvidia graphics 1gb...

1 Like

Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Balogunofafrica:

I use an earlier version of the MSI Laptop, MSI FX620DX, really old lol. 4gb RAM, nvidia graphics 1gb...
Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Tohsynetita1:
please message me on greatfullness494@gmail.com a job awaits you.

okay.
Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Balogunofafrica: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2020
Lewalexzy:

Nice, don't really know about MSI laptops.

Comparing them to Alienware and ROG, do they offer great value for their price? Are they less expensive?
Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Tohsynetita1: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lewalexzy:

okay.
Message me now.
Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 8:02am On Oct 08, 2020
Balogunofafrica:

Nice, don't really know about MSI laptops.

Comparing them to Alienware and ROG, do they offer great value for their price? Are they less expensive?

They more of hype than comfort sef... To be honest, for 'mid range' users that don't want more MSI is good.

1 Like

Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
Worked on this based on reference photo... Wanted to challenge my myself to see if I've truly learnt from all the tutorial videos I've watched. so I started making replicas of other 3D artists' stuff.

I'm a big fan of anything sci-fi by the way.

Originally made by @Ducky3d on instagram

Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
One of the few ones I love. Rendered in cycles at 500 samples.

Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Rendered with cycles at 250 samples with denoiser

Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
smiley

Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
This is a new model of myself I've been working on, lost the previous project cos it got corrupted. Started working on this few days ago and I'm loving the progress already. Next is the beards, proper clothing and animation, probably dancing animation. wink

1 Like

Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 1:29am On Oct 18, 2020
Here is the final work and Render.

Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 1:32am On Oct 18, 2020
I've been procrastinating on this Lekki-Ikoyi-Bridge for a while, so this month I decided to take it serious as it's going to be used for the animation I'm hoping to release very soon.
I've been really busy with other things that's been also impeding the progress.

Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2022
Recently done in blender 3.0 cool

Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Rotepim: 3:32am On Oct 04, 2022
Good day,

Looking for someone that can help to make 3d models (final submit in blend or obj files) for simple equipments at a fee

You can mail me:

visitrotimi@gmail.com
Re: My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) by Lewalexzy(m): 6:55am On Aug 07, 2023
Rotepim:
Good day,

Looking for someone that can help to make 3d models (final submit in blend or obj files) for simple equipments at a fee

You can mail me:

visitrotimi@gmail.com

Hello there, do you still need?

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Business Card Design / Biro art of Falz The Bahd Guy by @easyolags / Want To Learn Graphics For Free! Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.