Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) (47510 Views)

How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by tahir01(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2019
yanabasee:
Wondering what this one will come out to sing....

Soapy is to Naira Marley as _____ is to tuesday cruise...

Get the correct answer and stand a chance to......
PotoPoto
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by Danaruz: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2019
If I were the judge that pass the sentence... Mere seeing his face alone, already bagged like 5years.. Come add am join the normal offense penalty
Stop anything fraud
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by Aaronbee7(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2019
Word!
ZitNg:
“If your country is governed by the most stupid people, it is vital for you to continue going up personally while your nation and your country is going down because your country will inevitably collapse and it will be in need of people like you, people who managed to improve themselves while everything else was falling and deteriorating!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan

This guy is just a clear description of a failed nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by Memberclub(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2019
kerzhim:
6 months not enough for them to learn that yahoo yahoo is not a legit...... It should've been 1 year at least, by the time he comes back ehn, iri e ape!
he actually won't go to prison because it's 6 months
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2019
Just pay the 200K jeje ........

1 Like

Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by livebyday(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2019
kerzhim:
6 months not enough for them to learn that yahoo yahoo is not a legit...... It should've been 1 year at least, by the time he comes back ehn, iri e ape!

Did you see the option of paying N200k?

That means once he pays he is free and won't go to jail

Imagine that ?
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by idonhammer: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2019
Stupid boys..only your rasta gboy hair done give u out. You never collect shishi and u dey go prison for nothing. Something wey men Don dey hammer since 2003.I swear all of unaware dey fall my hand
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by Olarewaju89: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2019
How much will you give me if i connect you with someone who knows her very well?

IamSoProlific:
Goats Don't Chill with lions, lizards can't ball with crocodiles....

The only thing on my head now is, how can I get to see this Senator Orji Uzor kalu's daughter, I learnt she's a cheerful giver.....sillily I've searched for her around social media and every other possible place but I tend not to see her there.

Please someone should help a brother.
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by toprealman: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2019
IamSoProlific:

The only thing on my head now is, how can I get to see this Senator Orji Uzor kalu's daughter, I learnt she's a cheerful giver.....sillily I've searched for her around social media and every other possible place but I tend not to see her there.

Her landline:0110122019
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2019
200k?... They never had any real intention of jailing the Nigga. Hungry judiciary... Guy will sort them, and recommence his fraud the next day. undecided
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by IamSoProlific: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2019
Olarewaju89:
How much will you give me if i connect you with someone who knows her very well?

Name your price bro?
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by adamsfriday27(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2019
Cheerful giver in wat aspect bro? Is it in cash or in d other room...clear us I beg
IamSoProlific:

Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by Dbiz1111(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2019
carterguccy:
From Tuesday Cruise to Prison Cruise
Lol you badt mouth grin grin grin
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by WalkerMichael(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2019
adamsfriday27:
Cheerful giver in wat aspect bro? Is it in cash or in d other room...clear us I beg

Following angry angry
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by IamSoProlific: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2019
toprealman:

Her landline:0110122019

Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by IamSoProlific: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2019
adamsfriday27:

Cash ke
If at all I need the cash, na the papa cash I need, not hers. She's a free giver in za oza room, asin she likes people that likes her and also generous to them.
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by grandstar(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2019
He looks responsible
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by fergieboy: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2019
Low budget the weekend cheesy
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by raphy(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2019
Funny name Tuesday cruise make let him change it to Tuesday cross as he us carrying his cross right now.

Cruise he have not yet cruise let him cruise in d prison with his inmates friends.

See the smelly hair he carry for head.
Porr haircut negro.
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by texazzpete(m): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2019
These convictions EFCC secures are a travesty. 6 months or 200k fine is a joke.

All yahoo scammers should be given at least 5 years jail term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by Nostradamus: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2019
Stop yahoo.that she.it is dragging our country's name in the mud.

Imagine that some foreign site that one can successfully transact business are now scared of Nigerians simply because of the negative effects of these boys.
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by Olugbenga1234: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2019
See how it looks like they have him award
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by EGprince(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2019
Meet Naira Marley's son

1 Like

Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2019
who da hell calls themselves Thankgod? is that supposed to be a name?
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2019
Six months will make these thieves boldly continue without any fear. Stiff judgment shud be enforced
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by kumulus(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2019
ZitNg:
“If your country is governed by the most stupid people, it is vital for you to continue going up personally while your nation and your country is going down because your country will inevitably collapse and it will be in need of people like you, people who managed to improve themselves while everything else was falling and deteriorating!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan

This guy is just a clear description of a failed nation.

That's a beautiful quote....full of wisdom

•••Contact me via links in siggy to learn technical and fundamental analysis of the financial market. Mentorship comes with an opportunity to earn while you learn.- Lloyd
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by Okuda(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2019
im not saying yahoo is good but with the way this govt is hell bent on throwing every young person in jail, hey should be ready to face the consequeces when our prison system churns them back into society.

2 Likes

Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by kerzhim(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2019
livebyday:

Did you see the option of paying N200k?

That means once he pays he is free and won't go to jail

Imagine that ?
*sigh*
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by policysamuel(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2019
paddyofboss:
Crime nor dey pay that's if them catch you

Get your Nord VPN, POF, Zoosk, Okxupid account from.me

How dem dey catch them self ...?
Re: Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2019
policysamuel:

How dem dey catch them self ...?
Tip off from nosey neighbor's. Well they've learnt there lesson, many yahoo boys now make less noise than before. The guy should just pay the 200k and go his way, this country no make sense at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) / Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.