Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,437 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

My Trip From New York Through Qatar To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip From New York Through Qatar To Nigeria (1313 Views)

Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trip From New York Through Qatar To Nigeria by Byonics: 1:08am On Jul 26, 2019
I am heading to Naija enroute Qata, Doha. This trip would be adventurous for me because of the 16hours layover i have in Doha. Coming back home after two years and 7months is so nostalgic for me.

At Hamad airport, Doha i would embark on a city tour (courtesy of Qatar airways). The transit visa which they would issue me upon arrival, free city tour, meal ticket and a 5star hotel are all the spec that came with my flight just to make my 16hour layover a fun. Me like it. Since i am coming home for my vacation, why not? I chose that option to fly with Qatar, moreso their exquisite Airbus and A350-1000 flight is one experience i want to have. I have watched too many interesting YouTube video by travelbloggers on it. Safe journey to me.

first pic: crossing the Whitestone bridge to JFK

Re: My Trip From New York Through Qatar To Nigeria by Byonics: 1:16am On Jul 26, 2019
New York traffic

1 Like

Re: My Trip From New York Through Qatar To Nigeria by majamajic(m): 1:25am On Jul 26, 2019
no wahala
Re: My Trip From New York Through Qatar To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 26, 2019
Ok no problem
Re: My Trip From New York Through Qatar To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 26, 2019
Make I just pitch my tent here cool
Re: My Trip From New York Through Qatar To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 26, 2019
Few words for you, BE SAFE AND ALWAYS WATCH YOUR BACK.

Next time, try Emirates airlines but make sure you upgrade to business class from Dubai to Lagos so at to enjoy their leisure to the fullest.
Re: My Trip From New York Through Qatar To Nigeria by KendrickAyomide: 4:08am On Jul 26, 2019
Mah perch for here
Re: My Trip From New York Through Qatar To Nigeria by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2019
Noted
Re: My Trip From New York Through Qatar To Nigeria by Mizwisdom(f): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2019
We're expecting to see more than roads and cars, gudluk
Re: My Trip From New York Through Qatar To Nigeria by queengift(f): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2019
please update

(1) (Reply)

Reason Behind The North To South Influx(migration) / Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland / Naira Debit Card Limit And Flight Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.