Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday (57605 Views)

Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception / Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday / Guys Throw Bags Of Pure Water At Their Friend On His Birthday In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Famousbabe(f): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2019
While some friends celebrate their friend's birthday by pouring the celebrant water, for these ones, it's a different style.

These ones have too much money and decided to surprise their friend on his birthday.

They stormed their friends house with bags filled with bundles of money.

They woke him up by throwing money on him.

The first guy first slapped him with bundles of money, then others joined.

They were shouting 'wake am up'. Of course with money.

See more photos and watch the video here

See reactions... Some say it's high time they changed the circle of their friends. LOL

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/big-boys-slap-their-friend-with-money.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Famousbabe(f): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2019
See reactions..
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by lilmax(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2019
ILLITERATES

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by GOFRONT(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2019
And Nigerians said "No Money, No money"

3 Likes

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by ZoeyJ(f): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2019
i don't get the news here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Famousbabe(f): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
GOFRONT:
And Nigerians said "No Money, No money"

Yes o. Some get am plenty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Taniaa(f): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
my own friends woke me with water grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Preetti(f): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
gals won't do this

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Headlesschicken(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
grin Once d thread x bout money being spent, gals go just full d thread... undecided

29 Likes

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by kaen1317: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Big boys with no verifiable source of income

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by nonye6194: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
If you no get money don't only hide your face, don't hate. Make yours

2 Likes

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by henrixx(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Preetti:
gals won't do this
they dont have money

5 Likes

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by UNCL3(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
And it hits FP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Gidah: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Instead make Dem spray am pant and bra, Dat one Na like black Amex

4 Likes

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Vickky2121: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by zombieTRACKER: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
That's how wailers slap each other grin

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by itiswellandwell: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Money sweated out to earn doesn't get wasted this way. Don't be moved! Stay focused!

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to UK and all European countries.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by nonye6194: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
kaen1317:

Source of income verification system grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Dpharisee: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Another stupid post on FP

8 Likes

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Lotel: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
nonye6194:
If you no get money don't only hide your face, don't hate. Make yours
Abii oo ma nigga.. Buncha haters..

5 Likes

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Georgekyrian(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
There are still legal made cash that can be sprayed like this

2 Likes

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Premiumwriter: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Taniaa:
my own friends woke me with water grin
go and defriend them grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Lexusgs430: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
Who go take money slap me too ó..... I dey wait......
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by SEONaijaExpert: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
I'm waiting for the vanity crew

Anyways I hope they're legit.
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by jaxxy(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Money isn’t anything without sense o. Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by 2shure: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
na still dem go snitch on u go efcc.
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Pennywise(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
What is this nonesense doing on frontpage?

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by yvelchstores(f): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
kaen1317:
u dey mind dem
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Felixalex(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Chai
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by IMASTEX: 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
You know them by the way they spend money. . .If you know. You know. No big deal in Niaja, as long as taxes are paid to the relevant security outfits.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Buried In A 'Fish-Shaped' Casket In Akwa Ibom State... Photos / Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador / Money Rained Uncontrollably At A Nigerian Wedding (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.