Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) (53463 Views)

Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / [VIDEO] Shocking: Young Boy's Head Turned To Pig After Stealing Pig In Malawi / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by Bimpeusman: 2:58am On Jul 26, 2019
A 30-year-old barber, identified simply as Tersur, yesterday died after rescuing a drowning pig from the gutter in front of his shop in Gboko East Local Government Area of Benue State.

A witness said Tersur collapsed and died moments after rescuing the pig. Tersur abandoned his work, when he saw the pig in the gutter in front of his shop, being swept away by the heavy flow of water.

“Tersur refused to listen to entreaties to allow the pig to perish. He got a helper and they both swung into action; the pig was saved after both Tersur and the helper were drenched. What ordinarily looked like a good gesture from Tersur turned to sorrow when he slumped immediately after bringing the pig out of the gutter,” the witness said.

Tersur was rushed to a private hospital around the vicinity, but doctors at the facility confirmed him dead. Those close to Tersur said his death was as strange as it was sudden. They, however, attributed it to the will of God.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/barber-dies-saving-drowning-pig.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by Bimpeusman: 3:02am On Jul 26, 2019
Rest In Peace
Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by KendrickAyomide: 3:14am On Jul 26, 2019
Rest in Pigs

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by daddytime(m): 3:49am On Jul 26, 2019
Irony of life...

Pig survive dey pose for selfie...brother do-good of animal planet die.

Wetin e wan tell God?

Say na one "unclean" animal wey get hoof wey the Bible say make dem no chop him been wan rescue?

Na wa oo

R.I.P

The P is Silent though...

Modified..

Some knuckleheads mentioning me and who's only business with the beliefs they so fanatically defend are restricted to go see their pastors latest suits or check out ikebes are here spewing bullocks.

Make una inteprete this verse of the Bible for me...

On Sundays na my rest days when i relate with my chi from the confines of my home.
But none of you fanatics can hold me down with any of the books.

Leviticus 11 :: NIV. You may eat any animal that has a split hoof completely divided and that chews the cud. "`There are some that only chew the cud or only have a split hoof, but you must not eat them. The camel, though it chews the cud, does not have a split hoof; it is ceremonially unclean for you.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by odiereke(m): 5:04am On Jul 26, 2019
Village people at work. Helping others is nice but needs serious consideration atimes

43 Likes

Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by AbikeDabiri: 5:25am On Jul 26, 2019
daddytime:
Irony of life...

Wetin e wan tell God?

Say na one "unclean" animal wey get hoof *wey the Bible say make dem no chop* him been wan rescue?

Na wa oo

R.I.P

Definitely you are not a Christian

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by OiOi: 6:30am On Jul 26, 2019
Bimpeusman:

“Tersur refused to listen to entreaties to allow the pig to perish. He got a helper and they both swung into action; the pig was saved after both Tersur and the helper were drenched.
Trying to imagine what will be written on his cenotaph
He perished so the pig might live

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by daddyzgel01(f): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2019
too bad
Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:19am On Jul 26, 2019
OiOi:

Trying to imagine what will be written on his cenotaph
He perished so the pig might live
This bru has got no chill.lol

13 Likes

Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by meezynetwork(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2019
Spiritual

4 Likes

Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by moscobabs(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2019
never safe a pig grin

6 Likes

Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2019
What Just a pig
Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2019
Saving meat, you mean?
Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by sotall(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2019
There is no relationship between saving the pig and then dieing afterwards.

Blame the Nigerian health care system with no facilities to manage emergencies.

24 Likes

Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2019
Animal kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by Oyindebrah(f): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2019
What a gesture. Its sad

2 Likes

Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by Owaincouncil: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2019
Wise man.
He is the saviour of the pigs.
But we have a man that ran away when it was time to die for the real pigs.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2019
H
Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by MachadoPreto: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by Jerryembassy91(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2019
You a sabbatharian ?
daddytime:
Irony of life...

Wetin e wan tell God?

Say na one "unclean" animal wey get hoof wey the Bible say make dem no chop him been wan rescue?

Na wa oo

R.I.P

Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2019
daddytime:
Irony of life...

Wetin e wan tell God?

Na wa oo

R.I.P

Nawao, he should have allowed the swine to be carried away by the flood sad
Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by Sundrus: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2019
Way d person way die na

3 Likes

Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by bikerboy1(m): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2019
Wettin barber wan tell elders when he gets to the world beyond.

RIP BARBER

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2019
To be honest I will not rescue that pig if it will put my life at risk.

Rest in peace young man, You were awesome

You saved a life which is something not everybody can boast of

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by Sakamaje: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2019
So sad. What a freakish way to die.
Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2019
He died for what he believed in...... angry

4 Likes

Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by princeade86(m): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2019
can water sweep pig? I smell village people here.
Re: Barber Dies Saving Drowning Pig In Benue State (Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2019
He's a hero, his name wont be forgotten by the pig he saved cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos / White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. / 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.