Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (86711 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Pope22(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
It was a black Monday when 6 armed men stormed a young guy's barbing saloon in Amugu, Nsukka local Enugu state close to University of Nigeria, Nsukka and killed him. His name is Kelechi Onah from Owerre Ezeorba in Udenu local government, Enugu state.

An eye witnesses said about 6 strange men were seen loitering with 2 bikes around the area between the hours of 3-4pm on Monday 15th June 2020. Nobody knew they were assassins who were busy monitoring the area to know when to strike. It was after some minutes they entered the guy's shop and shot the guy at close range while barbing one of the assassins who pretended to come to barb his hair, mounted their bikes and zoomed off including the one he was barbing who also mounted the bike with them.

Thank God for the women who were around the shop that heard the gun shot and also saw when the men zoomed off and started shouting and alerted some men around who started chasing them. The armed assassins on noticing that the men were catching up on them, dropped their bikes and ran in different directions. Police was alerted as they were chasing the assassins and with the help of the Police, they were able to catch one of them who happened to be the one he was barbing with blood on all over his shirt. He was taken to the Police station and later confessed to be one of the assassins.

The case has been transfered to Enugu for further investigation on the order of Udenu local government chairman..Hon. Solomon Onah

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Simplyleo: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
I can bet it, he wasn't killed by igbos.

I heard one igbo boy saying igbos have never killed since they were created. And I believe him.

Buhari should call his fulani herdsmen to order. undecided

160 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Enoch07: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
1) business deal gone south
2) cultism
3) woman
4) definitely not coronavirus
thorough investigation will tell us which was d reason, and the assassin they caught should be tortured into confessing asap

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Kriss216: 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Must be cult related.

He thought nobody knows him hence he's still barbing during war. The truth is, as you're walking to the bush for initiation, eyes are already on you. You're a target for any rival during war.

Solution; Say no Cultism.

488 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Say No to cultism... cultism is for cowards who need the validation of others.
They managed to catch one and instead of sending him to his creator they allowed the police take him away? Buhari must be shocked.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by yanabasee1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Shun Cultism......And Stay Alive.....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Vision4God: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Pathetic
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Kriss216: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

I heard one igbo boy saying igbos have never killed since they were created. And I believe him.

Dem go soon use you count scores, deliberately or mistaken identity. Don't worry

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by TransflectTP(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Children of nowadays. May God have mercy on this generation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sad seeing younger folks losing their lives. I hope it's not a cult related case.

7 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by bmdmixer: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
scouting just to kill, if this people channel their black mind into something useful like taking out politicians life go better

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nezzjnr: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

This isn't the right time to joke on something like this

Butterflyleo please be guided

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by mungoparks: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
This is clear cultism,na dem now,see the color for him head. smiley

14 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Chidexter(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Reports says it (might) have been perpetrated by the men in Black against the men in red black. I no one call names.

Sha town dey hot like dis and I really don't know why dis shit can't stop

14 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Chidexter(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:
Must be cult related.

He thought nobody knows him hence he's still barbing during war. The truth is, as you're walking to the bush for initiation, eyes are already on you. You're a target for any rival during war.

Solution; Say no Cultism.

There's no war here. But this killing might start one

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Somodooo: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
shatap there and get out.
stop supporting Fulani herdsmen

31 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
angry

Chai!

OSUs!

Wicked fuckerz

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by BelieveinGod1: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wicked world
Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Barber assassinated?.......what else do they want from him?

8 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
take risk

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
cool I suspect Cultism lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Wickedfacts: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
He was killed by Igbo herdsmen

This is definitely a cult-related killing. See the deceased flying colours in his pictures sef.

To those thinking of joining cults, better give yourself brain. Else, this is how they would kill you too and paste your pictures on the Internet for people to laugh at.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by philip0906(m): 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mumu boys, their mates dey hustle for upper iweka and Alaba dem dey kpuf themselves in the name of cultism.

After eating that deadly food called okpa, next thing na to count scores.

Good riddance!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
undecided flee cultism they will not hear.

oorun ree re o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Shameless

16 Likes

Re: Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Etinosa1234: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
cultism in the South

banditry in the North...

Only God can safe us

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo / Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.